POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There are morons on the left who are hardcore feminists and morons on the right who are hardcore sexists/racists.

Only one owns up to it.

Hint: it isn't the group who calls other snowflakes/pussies while squealing like little girls when someone confronts them with facts.

I don't know how YOU see America......but MY America is not a haven for pathetic, racist/sexist cowards who trash any dissenting beliefs like a high school clique.

If you guys want to ban me, you're in charge, so have at it. But we all will know it's NOT because I verbally attacked someone, because a ton of people do that to anyone who doesn't walk the party lines, with glee, everyday. It'll be because I chose to confront the bullies......something I do with pride.

There are morons on the left who are hardcore feminists and morons on the right who are hardcore sexists/racists.

Only one owns up to it.

Hint: it isn't the group who calls other snowflakes/pussies while squealing like little girls when someone confronts them with facts.

I don't know how YOU see America......but MY America is not a haven for pathetic, racist/sexist cowards who trash any dissenting beliefs like a high school clique.

If you guys want to ban me, you're in charge, so have at it. But we all will know it's NOT because I verbally attacked someone, because a ton of people do that to anyone who doesn't walk the party lines, with glee, everyday. It'll be because I chose to confront the bullies......something I do with pride.
So you support pedophiles: got it

Only one owns up to it.

Are you completely oblivious to the world around you?
You understand who is actually trying to put down any dissenting voice? You say you're against sexism and racism? If that was the case one's political choosing wouldn't determine whether they are defended or not.
The left has no trouble belittling a female if she is conservative, or a minority if they vote for conservatives, it's mind boggling you guys can't see this.
The party that says they don't believe in labels turns around and labels every GD group. In fact everything they say the Reps do is exactly what the Dems then do.

Open your eyes, what you believe as fact is a farce.

Only one owns up to it.

Ignorance is bliss.

I am still waiting for someone to hopefully explain what the context of all those tweets were about. What started it, how did it come up, why was Forde responding, etc.

Looks like we are getting closer to war. Need that Russian narrative to propel the MIC. Now we see why the Saudis received an f ton of weapons and DJT called out Iran.

Russia And Iran Sign Oil-For-Goods Barter Deal; Escape Petrodollar
Iran signed an agreement with Russia under which it has broken free from the petrodollar, and will "sell", or rather barter crude oil to Russia in exchange for products. The announcement was made by Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh, as reported by Russia’s RIA and TASS news agencies.

"The deal has been concluded. We are just waiting for the implementation from the Russian side. We have no difficulties; we signed the contract, everything is coordinated between the parties. We are waiting for Russian oil companies to send tankers,” he said, as quoted by Russian news agencies. While sanctions against Iran have been lifted, restrictions on trade in US dollars for the country's banks remain, making it difficult to sell oil on the open market.

As reported here just over three years ago, the $20 billion agreement was initially signed in April 2014 when Iran was under Western sanctions over its nuclear program. Russian traders were to participate in the selling of Iranian oil. In exchange, Iran wanted essential goods and technology from Russia.

Reactions: screwduke1
I've been shadow banned on Twitter two consecutive days. My first offense? Saying that Islam isn't a race and that it's an ideology and the most intolerant religion of all. The second one was because a white liberal from Connecticut with "BLM and Resist" in their profile, got owned regarding violent crime stats regarding race and of course, the topic of white privilege.

There's no reasoning with the left. They are nuts. Honestly, you'll be hard-pressed to find a dumber and more evil group than the left. War will be the inevitable result of their insanity.

Looks like we are getting closer to war. Need that Russian narrative to propel the MIC. Now we see why the Saudis received an f ton of weapons and DJT called out Iran.

Russia And Iran Sign Oil-For-Goods Barter Deal; Escape Petrodollar
Iran signed an agreement with Russia under which it has broken free from the petrodollar, and will "sell", or rather barter crude oil to Russia in exchange for products. The announcement was made by Iran’s Oil Minister Bijan Zanganeh, as reported by Russia’s RIA and TASS news agencies.

"The deal has been concluded. We are just waiting for the implementation from the Russian side. We have no difficulties; we signed the contract, everything is coordinated between the parties. We are waiting for Russian oil companies to send tankers,” he said, as quoted by Russian news agencies. While sanctions against Iran have been lifted, restrictions on trade in US dollars for the country's banks remain, making it difficult to sell oil on the open market.

As reported here just over three years ago, the $20 billion agreement was initially signed in April 2014 when Iran was under Western sanctions over its nuclear program. Russian traders were to participate in the selling of Iranian oil. In exchange, Iran wanted essential goods and technology from Russia.
No matter how people think of Saudi Arabia, that arms deal had to be done because of the Iran deal. SA is not some wonderful country, obviously, but we do share common enemies which is Iran. Sometimes you gotta work with assholes to destroyer bigger assholes. It sucks but thats how the world is.

Only one owns up to it.

The falsest of a gaggle of false babbling. There is significant more internal debate in the GOP than the DNC.

Also reports are the Portland shooter was kicked out of a free speech event by conservatives a couple of weeks ago for racist comments.

Reactions: screwduke1
It appears the news Trumps tweeting was going to be stopped and vetted by lawyers was more fake news. Trump has tweeted several times today lol.

I've been shadow banned on Twitter two consecutive days. My first offense? Saying that Islam isn't a race and that it's an ideology and the most intolerant religion of all. The second one was because a white liberal from Connecticut with "BLM and Resist" in their profile, got owned regarding violent crime stats regarding race and of course, the topic of white privilege.

There's no reasoning with the left. They are nuts. Honestly, you'll be hard-pressed to find a dumber and more evil group than the left. War will be the inevitable result of their insanity.

We were warned about this since Pizzagate. Censorship on twitter is real whether or not you believe in a basement full of child sex slaves in a pizza palor. I only lurk on certain hashtags during a news cycle. I no longer post or check my personal twitter. It is straight social engineering. I don't use facebook either.

Hadn't seen that Iran/Russia oil thing -- that's a big deal - thank you for sharing it as I am without my usual information gathering tools

Until household goods and family get here I'm in a empty house with a blow up bed - books - coffee - beer - and lots of pasta

I guess it ain't ALL bad

And this thread here, kids, is evidence that politics makes "adults" act like complete and utter idiots.

Screenshot_20170528-133303_zpsarzkvpdt.png

Screenshot_20170528-133322_zpsuqrjacrs.png

In that context it doesn't seem bad, he was clearly mocking the jackass from Milwaukee (who never served and wears a uniform with all kinds of bling), not the soldier.

I just dropped in to check out the the most recent graduates of the Joseph McCarthy School of Political Thought. See you are in good form.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT