POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So a liberal college is cool with a speaker that was highly involved with massive use of drone bombing at rates much higher than under GWB.

rqarnold is more interested in defending CNN against accusations than he is about finding Seth Rich's killer...let that sink in.
You're an idiot. Fake accusations have zero to do with finding a killer. if you were interested in finding the killer I would think you would want to know that information that has been proven to be fake so that it can be ignored and not a distraction. But of course you have no interest in finding the killer unless it involves those you see as political opponents. If the finger ever starts pointing towards Trump you'd be crying that it was fake regardless of what facts were known.

You're an idiot. Fake accusations

tumblr_inline_nt0vp2nnCZ1spsojg_400.jpg

So much irony in that

Actually, everyone who steps foot on US soil is protected with the same Constitutional rights. Thus why prisoners were taken to Gitmo.
That is not correct. Prisoners are entitled to due process relative to criminal proceedings. Banning travel has nothing to do with criminal proceedings. The SC has acted in the past relative to deporting and/or keeping communists from entering the country saying it was legal. I'd think, if a properly acting SC ever heard or hears this case, right will be done. What Mr. Trump proposes is within his administrative rights.

Reactions: mdlUK.1
Goodness gracious. Can you imagine her trying to push her way to the front of a NATO group because she's hacking to death and needs water.

I would LOVE to see a tell all book explaining how drugged up they had her for the debates.

Her voice truly is nails on a chalkboard. I knew going into the video that I was watching it because she was going to be suffering at some point and it would be worth it, but damn I still barely made it to the coughing part.

WTF happened to separation of church and state? I thought we already went through this shit back in the 60s with Engel and O'Hare? Are Christian students now afforded the same privilege?

Goddam, I'm agnostic as hell, but this pisses me off really, really bad.

It's never been about separation of church and state.

Can't wait for the MSM and left to hammer Hillary for saying Nixon was impeached.

Ah, who am I kidding? Won't happen.

Nixon is one of only three U.S. presidents against whom articles of impeachment have been reported to the full House for consideration since the office of the presidency was established in 1789. The other two–Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998–were both impeached; both were also acquitted from all charges following a Senate trial. The impeachment process against Nixon is the only one resulting in the departure from office of its target.

It's kind of like someone who is asked to resign from their job or be fired. The impeachment process began with Nixon but he resigned before the Senate trial could be heard.

Interesting. It appears McMuffin is a POS.

Leadership sources suspect the leaker is former CIA officer Evan McMullin, who attended the June 15 meeting in the Capitol in his capacity as a top policy aide to GOP Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.). Two months later, McMullin launched a long-shot, independent run for president - an ultimately unsuccessful bid to deny Trump the White House.

McMullin, who has continued to badger Trump on Twitter and during TV interviews, did not respond to a request for comment. But McMullin alluded to the leadership meeting and McCarthy's Trump-Russia remark in a New York Times op-ed published in February.

And in The Washington Post story that first detailed the leadership meeting, McMullin is quoted acknowledging that he was present and specifically recalled McCarthy's remark about Trump. Both Ryan and McCarthy have called the comment a poor attempt at humor.

"It's true that Majority Leader McCarthy said that he thought candidate Trump was on the Kremlin's payroll," McMullin told the Post. "Speaker Ryan was concerned about that leaking."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/335340-house-gop-leaders-launch-review-into-leak?amp

Nixon is one of only three U.S. presidents against whom articles of impeachment have been reported to the full House for consideration since the office of the presidency was established in 1789. The other two–Andrew Johnson in 1868 and Bill Clinton in 1998–were both impeached; both were also acquitted from all charges following a Senate trial. The impeachment process against Nixon is the only one resulting in the departure from office of its target.

It's kind of like someone who is asked to resign from their job or be fired. The impeachment process began with Nixon but he resigned before the Senate trial could be heard.
But he still wasn't impeached. Not sure why you think this is a good defense of your girl.

Except none of that applies because he wasnt impeached. Most know this. She apparently didnt.

If Trump made this gaffe it would loop nonstop

Interesting. It appears McMuffin is a POS.

Leadership sources suspect the leaker is former CIA officer Evan McMullin, who attended the June 15 meeting in the Capitol in his capacity as a top policy aide to GOP Conference Chairwoman Cathy McMorris Rodgers (R-Wash.). Two months later, McMullin launched a long-shot, independent run for president - an ultimately unsuccessful bid to deny Trump the White House.

McMullin, who has continued to badger Trump on Twitter and during TV interviews, did not respond to a request for comment. But McMullin alluded to the leadership meeting and McCarthy's Trump-Russia remark in a New York Times op-ed published in February.

And in The Washington Post story that first detailed the leadership meeting, McMullin is quoted acknowledging that he was present and specifically recalled McCarthy's remark about Trump. Both Ryan and McCarthy have called the comment a poor attempt at humor.

"It's true that Majority Leader McCarthy said that he thought candidate Trump was on the Kremlin's payroll," McMullin told the Post. "Speaker Ryan was concerned about that leaking."

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/335340-house-gop-leaders-launch-review-into-leak?amp

This would be delicious if true. McMuffin in prison would be oodles of fun to ponder.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT