POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All of them. King of the Ring style. Every 4 minutes enter another one.

fc4949be5ec14de7d96f8de8ae6b131b.gif

An endless string of RKOs outta nowhere would be even better.

Is there a longer video of the president? There has to be a reason that 8 second clip didn't catch as to why he really did that.

I doubt he felt threatened or less than honestly.

Reactions: Mashburned
$6 billion in improper student aid payments found at Ed Dept.

Money quote: ...James Runcie, the chief operations officer for the financial aid program, had been scheduled to testify at the hearing, but he resigned abruptly Tuesday night, citing political disagreement with his bosses. Runcie was a political appointee of the Obama administration. The department said Runcie resigned so as not to have to testify.

Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina, chairman of the House Subcommittee on Government Operations, was adamant that Runcie be held accountable for the "abysmal" results and suggested he didn't deserve the bonuses he received. Meadows said he is considering issuing a subpoena for Runcie.

"It's a slap in the face to the millions of taxpayers who provided this gentleman with over $430,000 in bonuses since 2010," Meadows said.

Drain the Swamp!

$6 billion in improper student aid payments found at Ed Dept.

Money quote: ...James Runcie, the chief operations officer for the financial aid program, had been scheduled to testify at the hearing, but he resigned abruptly Tuesday night, citing political disagreement with his bosses. Runcie was a political appointee of the Obama administration. The department said Runcie resigned so as not to have to testify.

Rep. Mark Meadows of North Carolina, chairman of the House Subcommittee on Government Operations, was adamant that Runcie be held accountable for the "abysmal" results and suggested he didn't deserve the bonuses he received. Meadows said he is considering issuing a subpoena for Runcie.

"It's a slap in the face to the millions of taxpayers who provided this gentleman with over $430,000 in bonuses since 2010," Meadows said.

Drain the Swamp!

:confused::eek:

Reactions: AustinTXCat
CNN said that the Fox story was baseless.

And I never said it wasn't. What's so hard for you to understand about this? I'm not defending the Fox News or the DNC accusations. I'm saying that no one knows, including CNN. I'm saying the CNN story is just as baseless. If CNN wants to report there's no evidence to back up any of the claims, that's fine, because that's the truth, but they went much further.

They lied, claiming things to be true that they have no proof of. I'll say it one last time for you then you can piss off. Just like Fox News can't honestly report that Seth was the leaker and the DNC was involved, CNN can't honestly report that Seth wasn't the leaker and the DNC wasn't involved. Both stories are just as baseless. That's been my whole point from the beginning.

Fox admitted their error, why can't you?

There is no error on my part. I haven't claimed to know what happened either way. My only claim is, and has been, CNN can't honestly report with absolute certitude that they know who didn't murder Seth Rich and that Seth Rich wasn't the leaker.

Last edited:
Its perfectly fine for the left wing media to talk about Trump/Russia even when there is yet to be proof, but Hannity talks about Seth Rich and he needs to be fired because there's no proof? Interesting.

If that isn't ironic, hypocritical and oblivious enough, they even had the sack to attack the private detective's character, calling him a liar because he's never seen the emails that Rich supposedly leaked, but claims to have sources that say Rich was in contact with Wikileaks.

Sound familiar? Remind you of something? CNN, nor anyone for that matter, has never seen the Comey memo, a single shred of evidence of Trump/Russia collusion, and/or evidence of dozens of other fake Trump stories that they report on, yet they still run with it 24/7.

People were literally being blown up in Manchester, and CNN couldn't be bothered to report on it because they were too busy still pushing their fake news conspiracy propaganda, and those bums think they have the credibility to criticize someone else? Negus Webster-Chan, please.

A whole lot of introspection is what they need. If they want to get into the business of debunking stories, they should start with their own, instead of making up fake news about what they claim to be fake news in an attempt to debunk fake news.

And I never said it wasn't. What's so hard for you to understand about this? I'm not defending the Fox News or the DNC accusations. I'm saying that no one knows, including CNN. I'm saying the CNN story is just as baseless. If CNN wants to report there's no evidence to back up any of the claims, that's fine, because that's the truth, but they meant much further.

They lied, claiming things to be true that they have no proof of. I'll say it one last time for then you can pass off. Just like Fox News can't honestly report that Seth was the leaker and the DNC was involved, CNN can't honestly report that Seth wasn't the leaker and the DNC wasn't involved. Both stories are just as baseless. That's been my whole point from the beginning.
I'm sure many of us understood what you were saying...it wasn't very difficult.

Just woke up to see Gianforte won. He apologized too so I don't think he'll face any charges that will matter. Case will get publicity so maybe he can get a quick dismissed on it. I'd hate to be a judge trying to prosecute a republican patriot these days.
Good news, for sure. Found this little relevant piece:

Montana's special election: 5 takeaways.
1. Trump was an asset, not a drag....
5. Press-bashing: the new normal...

[laughing]

[laughing] ICE agents go to a restaurant in Michigan, sit down to a nice breakfast, after eating they get up, compliment the chef on the waffles, then go to the back and arrest three illegal immigrant cooks.

Not sure I follow completely just yet. Still drinking coffee...

He's saying it was all a troll job. That Mensch purposely went off the conspiracy deep end knowing the left would follow because they hate Trump this much, making them look like such lunatics it would turn people off and give Trump another four years.

Not sure I believe it 100% because Mensch is grade A crazy, but her deleting all of her tweets suddenly right after Milo revealed this is suspicious.

*Edited to correct the city. It was in Michigan, not LA.

Last edited:
Speaking of weird conspiracy type shit, Alex Jones (who is batshit crazy) says that Jerome Corsi (who is only kind of crazy) will be blowing up all of DC on Tuesday when he goes public with a story about how the DNC and high level Democratic operatives have sold out (literally, for like lots and lots of money) the US govt to Russia & China by giving them access to NSA data collected on hundreds of thousands of American citizens. He says the Federal employee personal info hack was allowed to happen as part of this process. Know IDK if any of this is true, but I am looking forward to Tuesday a little bit more now. :popcorn:

Last edited:
ay when he goes public with a story about how the DNC and high level Democratic operatives have sold out (literally, for like lots and lots of money) the US govt to Russia & China by giving them access to NSA data collected on hundreds of thousands of American citizens.

1. I feel like we already know that. Obama made this new law or something right? Countries freely exchange this info now.

2. Nobody gives a shit. It won't get coverage, and even if it did, people dgaf about privacy.

I'm pro choice (not pro late term) and I'm disgusted by this.

We are all free to make choices. I'm free to choose to rob a bank; commit a murder, etc....However, each has a consequence. I have no qualm with women making choices. However, as with the two aforementioned crimes, there should be consequences, but especially for the person actually performing the act.

Agree with him. The travel ban impacts NON-citizens. They have absolutely ZERO constitutional rights. The POTUS has every right taking such administrative action.

Yep. Didnt matter if it specifically targeted muslims, which it didnt. Constitutional rights, equal protection in this case, do not extend to prospective visitors. Period.

Think of it this way. The logic behind this ruling would allow a foreign citizen whos never been here, the right to receive social security.

How absurd is that?

Reactions: JohnKBA
Yep. Didnt matter if it specifically targeted muslims, which it didnt. Constitutional rights, equal protection in this case, do not extend to prospective visitors. Period.

Think of it this way. The logic behind this ruling would allow a foreign citizen whos never been here, the right to receive social security.

How absurd is that?
....and receive welfare, free education....AND...ultimately vote as a democrat

Only three judges, out of the 13, dissented, and they were all appointed by a Republican president. The other 10 were all appointed by a Democrat president.

Of course, the three dissenters were the only ones to use common sense and apply the law as written, instead of injecting their own opinions into the matter.

Writing in dissent, Judge Dennis W. Shedd said the court’s ruling was dangerous.

“Regrettably, at the end of the day, the real losers in this case are the millions of individual Americans whose security is threatened on a daily basis by those who seek to do us harm,” the judge wrote.

Judge Niemeyer, in his dissent, said the majority’s attempt to evaluate presidential actions based on campaign statements “is fraught with danger and impracticability.”

“If a court, dredging through the myriad remarks of a campaign, fails to find material to produce the desired outcome, what stops it from probing deeper to find statements from a previous campaign, or from a previous business conference, or from college?” Judge Niemeyer wrote.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I remember when the courts used all of the Obama administration's continuous claims that the Obamacare individual mandate wasn't actually a tax against him.

Oh wait, no they didn't.

Every person ruling against these travel restrictions which were put in place to protect Americans are activist hacks.

Only three judges, out of the 13, dissented, and they were all appointed by a Republican president. The other 10 were all appointed by a Democrat president.

Of course, the three dissenters were the only ones to use common sense and apply the law as written, instead of injecting their own opinions into the matter.

Writing in dissent, Judge Dennis W. Shedd said the court’s ruling was dangerous.

“Regrettably, at the end of the day, the real losers in this case are the millions of individual Americans whose security is threatened on a daily basis by those who seek to do us harm,” the judge wrote.

Judge Niemeyer, in his dissent, said the majority’s attempt to evaluate presidential actions based on campaign statements “is fraught with danger and impracticability.”

“If a court, dredging through the myriad remarks of a campaign, fails to find material to produce the desired outcome, what stops it from probing deeper to find statements from a previous campaign, or from a previous business conference, or from college?” Judge Niemeyer wrote.

That rationale is also correct. This is unprecedented and monumentally incorrect decision on multiple levels.

Its mindblowing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT