POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a telecast, not an article. I'm not your errand boy, look it up. CNN reported that Seth Rich wasn't the Wikileaks leaker and that the DNC wasn't involved in his murder. They reported it as a fake news, a conspiracy, a crazy theory, claiming they've debunked it, complete with graphics and all.

Again, CNN doesn't have a fvcking clue about whether or not Rich leaked those emails. They have even less of a clue about who was or wasn't involved in his murder. For the last time, CNN can't honestly report with absolute certitude that they know who didn't murder Seth Rich.
CNN posts all their reports online.
Fox reported there was evidence that Rich was communicating with Wikileaks sourcing an individual who later recanted his story. It was in an interview on CNN that the source admitted he had no evidence. CNN said that the Fox story was baseless. Fox has since taken the story down and admitted their error.

None of the reports accused any individual of murder but claimed to have evidence that they did not have. This is what CNN reported. Making a claim on false pretense is lie regardless if out of pure luck you got something right.

Why is it so ****ing hard for you to admit what is clearly the truth?
Sure, there is no evidence so I could claim you murdered someone and you can't prove me wrong. You can never prove something didn't happen.

Fox admitted their error, why can't you?

And maybe I never will. At the end of the day, that incident shouldn't even be newsworthy, but both sides are playing it up as a major happening. That's how stupid things have gotten.

because Obama spent 8 years apologizing and taking it on the chin from other world leaders. Trump is showing that shit ain't happening anymore. who swings the biggest stick, we do, they know it, but they need reminding. he is reminding the rest of the world who we are. wouldn't expect you to understand that.

because Obama spent 8 years apologizing and taking it on the chin from other world leaders. Trump is showing that shit ain't happening anymore. who swings the biggest stick, we do, they know it, but they need reminding. he is reminding the rest of the world who we are. wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Meaningless. That little "hey camera, look at me" stunt won't make a shred of difference to any of our lives.

Meaningless. That little "hey camera, look at me" stunt won't make a shred of difference to any of our lives.

I agree, and it was nothing at all. I don't think Trump thought of it in any way we probably imagine he did, he sure wasn't trying to show the US has the lead now.

Reactions: JohnKBA
And it's sad too Bill because I think he has done plenty of positive and newsworthy things on this trip, but we are force fed coverage of him having his hand smacked by his wife and pushing his way to the front of a photo op.

Don't forget, he curtseyed.

Reactions: JohnKBA

Oh my that's mean!!! We should all come together and share our countries with everyone as one borderless world!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

What journalist would you like to see Trump bodyslam?

Ted Koppel? Trump is pretty old and in awful shape, there probably aren't many he could take. Ted is a hundred though, DT could probably handle him.

If we're talking about just a free bodyslam that the journalist would sell, either Paul Begala or Hannity. Those are probably the 2 I hate the most.

What journalist would you like to see Trump bodyslam?

All of them. King of the Ring style. Every 4 minutes enter another one.

fc4949be5ec14de7d96f8de8ae6b131b.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT