POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe you missed my point. If the news leaked info that has ruined the U.K. Investigation it wasn't CNN who is a pro left channel. They barely showed anything what so ever so they could continue their trump bashing ways.

Therefore it was t the. That screwed the brits, unfortunately.
It was the NYT, actually. Even posted pictures of crime scene evidence; backpack, bomb parts, etc...

Speaking of, just saw tweets about CNN running a segment on Seth Rich being fake news. Problem is, his murder is unsolved, so they have no fvcking idea what's fake and what's not, yet they're making sure their viewers are brainwashed into believing it's all fake news.
Actually, if they know of the source of the reports and know the reports to be at best, pure speculation passed off as fact then they would know it to be fake.

Actually, if they know of the source of the reports and know the reports to be at best, pure speculation passed off as fact then they would know it to be fake.

Bullshit. If Seth Rich's murder is unsolved, no leads, no suspects, nothing, then CNN can't honestly "report" with absolute certitude that they know, for a fact, who didn't murder Seth Rich.

This is why demographics matter.

5925d48273e1e.jpeg

"Open borders" has always been about importing democrat votes.

My God defend them? I said it sucks it wasn't them as the MSM is being bashed by other countries. That would be awesome to add them to the list as Trump hates them the most!

Not to mention, out of all the fake news out there, why is the Rich story the story they choose to give special attention to and try to debunk? I didn't see them working this hard to convince their viewers that the multitude of fake Trump stories were fake news when there was actual proof they were fake.

Matter of fact, they did the complete opposite and reported those stories as fact, purposely trying to convince their viewers they were true. Here's an idea, they should run a segment offering retractions for their own fake news instead of spending time making up more fake news, purposely trying to convince viewers that something they have zero evidence of is fake news

It's simple, Seth Rich was murdered by politically connected individuals to further someones political objectives and now those same politically connected individuals are most likely colluding with the media to cover this fact up. The MSM have become shit slinging monkeys in an effort to distract and protect politically connected individuals from the consequences of their actions (which are far more numerous than the murder of one individual) at all costs.

Per the audio I'd say the congressman from MY was triggered, but honestly I laughed and my wife said what a p*ssy when she overheard the reporter went to the hospital.

Some of this shit, especially this Paki piece, is big-time conspiracy theory.

Drug back in the rabbit hole with this "propaganda?" video. What are your thoughts Austin? Did your friends attend a Gulen school? Any chance your friends in the military, police, or gov jobs?

Kanter question. Did his parents disown him or did he leave his family? Not sure about that one.

Pause the video on 32:42 and you will see Mayor Anthany Beatty of Lexington, KY as one of the politicians that accepted Gulen paid for trips to Turkey.

You can find the full list here.

Hundreds of US politicians made trips to Turkey financed by Gülenist terror-cult

Mayoral candidates Beatty, Gray traveled more than their predecessors, records show
Beatty's longest trip was to Turkey in 2009. The two-week trip cost $2,055 and was sponsored by the Rumi Forum, a group that promotes multicultural awareness and interfaith dialogue. Beatty went to Turkey with staff from UK, Transylvania University and others. Rumi picked up most of the cost of the trip, he said. The $2,055 price tag was mostly for airfare and other costs, such as some meals.

Beatty defended the trip, saying he works closely with the Middle Eastern population on campus. As police chief, Beatty developed close ties with the Muslim community after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. That work continued at UK, he said.

Anthany Beatty, the University of Kentucky's assistant vice president for public safety, became the city's first black chief of police.

Per the audio I'd say the congressman from MY was triggered, but honestly I laughed and my wife said what a p*ssy when she overheard the reporter went to the hospital.

Muh Russia!
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/may/24/greg-gianforte-bodyslams-reporter-ben-jacobs-montana
Republican candidate 'body-slams' Guardian reporter in Montana

On 28 April, Jacobs reported on Gianforte’s financial ties to Russian companies that have been sanctioned by the US. Gianforte’s wealth is estimated at between $65m and $315m.

They just arrested his father and brother in Libya.

Manchester Bomber Believed Muslims Were Mistreated, Sought Revenge
In 2011, when Abedi was still a teenager, he traveled to Libya and fought alongside his father in a militia known as the Tripoli Brigade to oust Gadhafi as the revolts of the Arab Spring swept North Africa and the Middle East, a family friend said.

Poor useful idiot didn't bother to check who funded his ass I guess.

Hillary Clinton’s Emails Confirm The “Real Agenda” Behind the US-NATO War on Libya
"Overthrowing Gaddafi and Confiscating Libya’s vast wealth"

Muammar Gaddafi’s fortress of Bab-al-Aziziyah was essentially invaded and conquered last week by Belhaj’s men – who were at the forefront of a militia of Berbers from the mountains southwest of Tripoli. The militia is the so-called Tripoli Brigade, trained in secret for two months by US Special Forces.

:joy:

So wait. This bomber was working with a militia armed and trained by US forces and is apart of ISIS..........and just blew up a concert in the U.K.

I mean that's news folks! Christ let's talk about some republican though because he is already most likely elected with 70% of the vote in anyway.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
BBC also reported that, a couple years ago, someone left an anonymous tip about this guy and his family on the UK terror hotline that was ultimately ignored.

Of course, we all know why; political correctness. Being called a bigot for profiling Muslims is much worse than little girls dying.

New info out this morning that the entire family knew what the sons were up to. The brother has even admitted to plotting out his own attack. Evidently the mom was against it all, actually took their passports in Libya and wasn't going to allow them to return back to the West. That's the only reason the brother was still in Libya and not in England, ready to commit jihad.

The Manchester bomber was able to trick his mom into giving his passport back, lying to her, promising her he was going to a pilgrimage in Mecca. He instead returned to the West and spent a couple days in Germany before heading back to Manchester.

UK intelligence is now working with Germany, investigating what he was doing in Germany and who he was meeting with. I'm assuming that they think that stop in Germany may be connected with the bomb maker or another cell.

Reactions: FusterCluck
[laughing] It's amazing that it never even crossed his mind to stand up for himself and rightfully, legally, for the sake of his pride and dignity, defend himself against an attack. Even if he gets his ass whooped, he has to at least make him earn it.

Instead he just took it, no resisting, then straight to Twitter to flaunt his newly found victim card. It's almost as if he's bragging, proud to have allowed someone to body slam him and smack him around like a chump.

[laughing] It's amazing that it never even crossed his mind to stand up for himself and rightfully, legally, for the sake of his pride and dignity, defend himself against an attack. Even if he gets his ass whooped, he has to at least make him earn it.

Instead he just took it, no resisting, then straight to Twitter to flaunt his newly found victim card. It's almost as if he's bragging, proud to have allowed someone to body slam him and smack him around like a chump.

Of course he didnt stop it. He knew it was about to be his big moment. Air time, clicks, mentions; all while hurting an evil gop candidate.

He was thrilled when it happened no doubt

Really hoping that GOP guy wins based on all the early voting that was done.

Will be a crowning achievement of the lefties who push for absurd windows of early voting to have a guy charged with a crime and elected all within 24 hours.

Reactions: Moopyj
Muslim on TV explaining that the Grande tour was called the "Dangerous Woman Tour", so the bomber probably felt he had no other choice, because all he saw was a stadium full of "dangerous women" who were a threat to his ideology.

If this doesn't get this guy elected, Montana is f'ed up.

I saw a NYT article linked on Twitter and they're saying the body slam may have done more good than harm. Said it's hard to say for sure so soon, but judging from social media reactions /responses, it seems to have energized and motivated his base, especially considering the disdain they have for the media.

Last edited:
What's funny is the media is using this as a stand our ground we are just doing our jobs so stop messing with us and making us feel unsafe.

Meanwhile everyday people are using this as a means to say F yea F the media!!!!

Last edited:
Good to see the Vatican breaks the "the Sistine Chapel is a holy place so no pictures" rule for Trump.

Catholic Church for you, I guess.

Obviously they knew preventing him from taking pictures wouldn't result in Trump buying anything from the gift shop.

40BFDD8A00000578-4538870-They_posed_for_a_family_photo_during_their_visit_to_the_Sistine_-a-79_1495662441184.jpg

Reactions: AustinTXCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT