POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You keep saying this and it's been done before and has been proven that it doesn't work. The Palestinians have no financial resources yet want to destroy Israel. That's exactly the reason they, and many other terrorists do what they do - they feel like they've been oppressed by the west and Israel. Taking away their money/oil isn't going to destroy their resolve, it's only going to enhance it.

Yea? Well then at least their hate is justified.

No one cares when broke people hateyou!

Yea? Well then at least their hate is justified.

No one cares when broke people hateyou!

No matter what we do, they will continue hating. Their religion is based on hatred, violence. The author of the religion directed his followers to practice deceit, use violence against non-believers, etc...

Reactions: Moopyj
[laughing]Katy Perry finally speaks out about the Manchester bombing. I thought she was never going to chime in. Have been waiting days for her to soothe me with her wisdom.

"I think that the greatest thing we can do is just unite and love on each other. No barriers, no borders, we all just need to co-exist."

Welp im glad she cleared that up.

Guess she wont be needing private bodyguards, or any of the security at her shows.

Oh...wait..

Welp im glad she cleared that up.

Guess she wont be needing private bodyguards, or any of the security at her shows.

Oh...wait..

Katy Perry Picks Up Secluded Beverly Hills Home in Star-Studded Enclave

katyperry_leibel_bhpo_fi.jpg

Perhaps the moderate muslims need to do something about the problem. IMO, if they were told to choose between supporting us and our allies or turning against fellow muslims, they'd choose the latter.
I the Iraqi army is fighting ISIS and I'm pretty sure they are Muslims. Hell, even most of Assad's people are Muslims as well.

What would you like moderate Muslims to do?

This isn't a lot different from the healthcare debate in that everyone agrees that the system is broken but nobody has a solution. Muslims have been dealing with this issue for a long time. ISIS and other Muslim extremist have killed many more Muslims than westerners. Blaming the problem on Islam or all Muslims shows a lack of understanding of the root causes that make these causes attractive to some. Islam is simply a smokescreen, a way to unite and make the followers believe they are doing something Devine. It's a tool.

But most of y'all are willfully ignorant. It's much easier to just rant on a message board than to try and understand the root causes.

Perhaps the moderate muslims need to do something about the problem. IMO, if they were told to choose between supporting us and our allies or turning against fellow muslims, they'd choose the latter.
Admittedly, I only 'know' a handful of Muslims. I mean like 5 people. The one guy I see most often and am somewhat friendly with likes to talk politics and makes it a point to draw the moderate/radical line, clearly distinguishing himself and the majority of the religion as the former... but when I posed this very resolve to him, the normally calculated, pointed and eloquent man suddenly had trouble finding words or spitting out a coherent response. You could literally see the pause, fear and uneasiness in him when this idea was presented. His eyes looked everywhere but at me. He eventually reached the conclusion that it is not possible, after, of course, making the assertion that the wide majority of Muslims are moderates.

Also, from reading Twitter and other online media, especially comment sections, it seems this inconvenient malaise is the general overall feeling among moderates concerning the radicals. Like the drunken cousin in jail for kid diddling that nobody talks about. The idea that they should be policing their own in the name of saving face of their religion, not to mention the lives of thousands of innocent people, seems to be very off-putting and insulting to them for whatever reason. Combine that with the fact that the rest of the free world is apparently okay with what radical Islam is currently accomplishing, it just makes it that much easier for the moderates to turn their heads.

IMO, the resolve to radical Islam resides in the hands of the moderates. Until THEY want it to change, ain't shit gonna change shit about shit with that lot.

Now a former Libyan security official is saying the dad was a member of an al qaeda backed Islamic fighting force while he knew him in Libya. Smh

You want to know what voluntarily relinquished credibility looks like? Want to know what a dying industry looks like?.....

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/334897-poll-majority-says-mainstream-media-publishes-fake-news

Poll: Majority says mainstream media publishes fake news

Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news, a sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.

According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

Moderate Muslims is an oxymoron.

This is really an interesting point. While part of me looks at the data that insists that of the 1.6 Billion Muslims in the world, only a small percentage (<10%) is either perceived as or openly identify as radical... and I can trust those numbers as real conclusion b/c I don't see 1.5 Billion Muslims calling for death to the infidel and Jihad in the streets...

Then, I see this video (of a roomful of self-described moderates "innocently" admitting to adhering to radical ideals) and I realize that their culture and the lines that define the differences in their beliefs are virtually paper thin... which gives your comment the slightest bit of credence.

Reactions: Mashburned
No matter what we do, they will continue hating. Their religion is based on hatred, violence. The author of the religion directed his followers to practice deceit, use violence against non-believers, etc...

I get it, which is why I would prefer their people to be completely broke and operate as a 3rd world country vs them having the billions they currently have from oil, opium, and whatever else they produce to build Dubai.

I get it, which is why I would prefer their people to be completely broke and operate as a 3rd world country vs them having the billions they currently have from oil, opium, and whatever else they produce to build Dubai.

As long as oil is traded in USD, we'll continue to supply them weapons and allow them to fly planes into our buildings.

Reactions: Moopyj
That's how they work. They play the middle man victim card when this happens. But secretly they love it. These Muslims that refuse to become westernized love obstruction on western culture
Any formal group of muslims, like CAIR is heavily complicit in terrorism.

Reactions: KYNC89
So this coward terrorist bomber got back from Libya within the last week. This seems to be a pretty common trend - travel back to the strongholds, plan/train/etc, then come back and kill people.

Going back to the point made last night (can't remember who it was,) by taking out the strongholds, you remove the ability for these scumbags to go there and plan attacks.

Also, shame on the UK for letting this asshole back in. If you travel to one of these countries, you should stay there as far as I'm concerned.

What are they supposed to do? Ban their own citizens from re-entering the country? Pretty sure the left would have a field day with that considering they don't want anyone blocking anyone - no matter if they're from a terrorist country, haven't had a background check, etc.

Remember the Awan brothers? To think, Wasserman Schultz was still employing them, allowing them to continue IT work in government offices, even after being caught.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Since the investigation became public, the Awans have abruptly moved from longtime homes in Lorton and Springfield, Va.

Imran and Hina recently withdrew their children from their schools, according to members of the Holly Elementary and Lorton Station Middle school communities. Multiple people said Hina told them she was headed to Pakistan where the family has significant property.

Real estate records show Hina listed both the Lorton house and an apartment she owns for sale.

The family received more than $4 million in congressional pay, yet their lifestyles in the U.S. were not overly luxurious. Gilani said significant assets were stored in Pakistan

Caught On Tape: Wasserman Schultz Threatens Police Chief For Investigating Her IT Staff's Crimes
Wasserman Schultz Threatened Police Chief For Gathering Evidence On Her IT Staffer’s Alleged Crimes [VIDEO]

LUKE ROSIAK
Investigative Reporter

George Webb is on the case of course. He visited Gowdy and Nunes offices today along with Red Beast.

What are they supposed to do? Ban their own citizens from re-entering the country?

Dare I say a common sense reform?

But you're correct. The left will never let that happen.

I mean, the whole point is to flood any and all Western countries that have some sort of identity with 3rd world aliens who refuse to assimilate. Mexicans to the US. Muslims from Middle Eastern shit holes to Europe (and the US).

Reactions: Moopyj and JohnKBA
What are they supposed to do? Ban their own citizens from re-entering the country? Pretty sure the left would have a field day with that considering they don't want anyone blocking anyone - no matter if they're from a terrorist country, haven't had a background check, etc.

Also, they haven't released specifics yet but it is known that the UK authorities were "aware" of Abedi - so there had to have been some kind of concern about him already.

Well I tell you what I'll let whoever in our country as long as no matter what if I feel endangered at all I can shoot them down and explain I felt endangered and walk then bring them cowards on!

It would be a field day up in this bitch until they didn't want to be here, or I felt they were the civil Muslim folks that get it.

I don't need you think or believe like me, I just need to feel safe. As long as you don't tread on that then come one come all.

@1:27... that bitch has the ****ing NERVE to say to another person, "I think you're violating the rules when you operate that way."

Tell us about rules, you useless piece of shit.

Can the term 'lone wolf terrorist' please be taken out back and shot? Every time a 'lone wolf' attack happens, several others are arrested.

hold up.....Serena Williams. a BLACK tennis player VOLUNTARILY joined a firm named "Survey MONKEY" WTF!!!!!!!!!! Isn't that a hate crime?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT