POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't apologize, stand your ground. I don't care what people say. I will argue tooth and nail my position and actually laughed at much that is posted, I really did. I am very outspoken and say what I am thinking at the time. Add some nightly drinks to that and here we go. I am not offended because none of the online banter is worthy of us losing sleep over.

Regardless, the name calling was out of line. Thanks for being understanding.

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
MAGA :pimp:

DAhdb7NW0AAeLMN.jpg

Your current Google World News headlines:

Washington Post

President Trump and Melania Trump are bad at holding hands
Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎

CNN

Trump calls Manchester attack perpetrators 'evil losers'
CNN - ‎9 hours ago‎

USA TODAY

The way President Trump signs guest books is different
CNN - ‎3 hours ago

Politico

How Trump stayed out of trouble in the Middle East
Politico - ‎24 minutes ago‎

Good grief! WTF is wrong with the media?
That's the left wing media for you. I'm no longer surprised at all. I was just telling my buddy the other day they have yet to say one positive thing about him since he was sworn in. They are horrible.

Your current Google World News headlines:

Washington Post

President Trump and Melania Trump are bad at holding hands
Washington Post - ‎1 hour ago‎

CNN

Trump calls Manchester attack perpetrators 'evil losers'
CNN - ‎9 hours ago‎

USA TODAY

The way President Trump signs guest books is different
CNN - ‎3 hours ago

Politico

How Trump stayed out of trouble in the Middle East
Politico - ‎24 minutes ago‎

Good grief! WTF is wrong with the media?
That CNN Headline makes it sound like it was bad that Trump called them evil losers. Incredible.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Sean Hannity really has the leftist nutjobs riled up. They are trying to get him fired now, its clear that Hannity is making them pissed (and probably nervous) because of his Seth Rich coverage.

They do a lot of moving from one hub to another and then back again to the same hub the very next day? I highly doubt that. Seems like a bad business model to me. Seems like a business model embraced only by an entity that overpays its under-skilled employees and constantly grapples with saving its own existence due to poor management (Gov't).

My man, if UPS took a week to move a package a mere 300 miles, they'd ****ing fold. B/c no one is accepting that level of service and UPS doesn't have endless gubment funding propping them up.

I worked in package delivery for a few years. Not for any of the big boys but we did sub-contract for some of their pick-ups and deliveries. I worked out of a small hub in Fort Wayne, IN. In the AM drivers in small cars fanned out over northeast Indiana and southern Michigan making deliveries of and picking up smaller packages for our own company and some of the big outfits as well. Went to every small and medium size town around. Arrived back at the hub mid afternoon. Another van driver loaded up the big boys' packages we had picked up and went to the big boys hub where he filled the van with that hub's packages that they had picked up.

That driver then drove from Fort Wayne to the Cincinnati airport (a major shipping hub) and delivered the day's pickups It is now about 10-11 PM. There they are sorted and shipped several hours later to major hubs all over the country. Packages bound for the Fort Wayne hub that had arrived from hubs all over the country were loaded in the van and driven back to Fort Wayne hub where they are delivered that day.

Almost every package could be an overnight delivery for the same cost if they chose to.

Buuut ... why not just shelve packages somewhere for some time and charge a much higher price for delivering it faster and charge several lesser rates to deliver it slower?

*The delivery information about time is true. The deliberate "hang on to the non overnight package for a time" I do not know to be true since I was never an insider in a big hub. It seems to me that something like that must happen though.

Bullshit. I agree that you can never 100% wipe radical islam out, but you can scare the absolute piss out of them, and bomb them to where they are too weak to carry out attacks. Trump and Mattis are in the early stages of it.

Many strap bombs onto themselves and willingly die...the European attackers, those that have attacked the US have been citizens who live here/there. The Paris attackers were all French and Belgian nationals that were born in those countries.

Please explain how bombing them in Syria or Iraq will affect those in Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando, etc?

It is a problem in which the solution must come from within. Our bombing simply feeds their propaganda machine and perpetuates the problem. Those who are drawn into that world, expect to die.

Think of the kamikaze pilots of WWII. There is no deterrent to someone who will willingly die for their cause.

Many strap bombs onto themselves and willingly die...the European attackers, those that have attacked the US have been citizens who live here/there. The Paris attackers were all French and Belgian nationals that were born in those countries.

Please explain how bombing them in Syria or Iraq will affect those in Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, Orlando, etc?

It is a problem in which the solution must come from within. Our bombing simply feeds their propaganda machine and perpetuates the problem. Those who are drawn into that world, expect to die.

Think of the kamikaze pilots of WWII. There is no deterrent to someone who will willingly die for their cause.
Killing off shear numbers there will slow down the flow going into other countries.

moron,
we are trying to save America from turning into the euroistan waste land that you long for. we take out isis and we stop letting refugees in. maybe in 20 years, kids wont be blown up in america by a refugees kid. make sense? ignorant pos

Reactions: IdaCat and mdlUK.1

Hey here's an idea! Kick everyone out of the country who believes the prophet Muhammad is the be all end all! They would make me happy.

Reactions: P19978
Bullshit. I agree that you can never 100% wipe radical islam out, but you can scare the absolute piss out of them, and bomb them to where they are too weak to carry out attacks. Trump and Mattis are in the early stages of it.

Take out every nation that harbors or supports them. And stop their oil. Cuts off their money and will end their serious threat.

Theyd still be a threat. But not like this.

Reactions: screwduke1

I would like to know how being a citizen somehow prevents someone from becoming a terrorist.

Second generation immigrants are not greatly different from their parents in their beliefs. Especially in groups that do not assimilate.

Reactions: warrior-cat

Morons like you are the reason that they are in Paris, Brussels, London, San Bernardino, and Orlando in the first place.

Take out every nation that harbors or supports them. And stop their oil. Cuts off their money and will end their serious threat.

Theyd still be a threat. But not like this.

Well let's try to break this down to what we know or what we think we know.

Many people believe the Saudi 9/11 attack. If that's the case we have opened up the Dakota pipeline. American oil is flowing and putting a big dent in the Saudis and OPEC. So we have that going for us in our attempt to stop their oil or our dependence on it to some extent.

DJT just dropped a big arms deal to the same Saudis. You can look at 2 ways. We are arming terrorists or are we saying hey we are pumping our own oil you better buy a f ton of guns and take care of these terrorists or we pump more oil.

Then we can't turn a blind eye to our own corrupt departments of the CIA that started this whole mess along with the Mossad.

We have terrorists camps in this country right now. So are we harboring them? Look at the sanctuary cities. The Gulen movement charter schools. The Muslim Brotherhood mosques.

You and every other liberal are a special kind of stupid.

Absolutely right. Cut the oil off and there goes most of their funding.

Now you guys are getting smart. This strategy is way better than bombing and scaring people willing to die to kill us. Oh and threatening their families LOL, GTFO with that nonsense as they too probably hate us!

I really think you miss the point as to why they hate us!

Anyway, yes if we stop consuming their oil, and continue to pump more of ours then it hurts them. It was just two weeks ago OPEC was asking us to stop production to allow for higher prices due to lower supply.

We told them to F off. The absolute only way to hurt them is financially. Let them squirm and expose themselves.

Some of you should rewatch The Godfather trilogy!

Remember the Awan brothers? To think, Wasserman Schultz was still employing them, allowing them to continue IT work in government offices, even after being caught.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Since the investigation became public, the Awans have abruptly moved from longtime homes in Lorton and Springfield, Va.

Imran and Hina recently withdrew their children from their schools, according to members of the Holly Elementary and Lorton Station Middle school communities. Multiple people said Hina told them she was headed to Pakistan where the family has significant property.

Real estate records show Hina listed both the Lorton house and an apartment she owns for sale.

The family received more than $4 million in congressional pay, yet their lifestyles in the U.S. were not overly luxurious. Gilani said significant assets were stored in Pakistan

Remember the Awan brothers? To think, Wasserman Schultz was still employing them, allowing them to continue IT work in government offices, even after being caught.

Sources: Democratic Aide Suspected Of Major Security Breach Under Government Protection In Pakistan

A criminal suspect in an investigation into a major security breach on the House of Representatives computer network has abruptly left the country and gone to Pakistan, where her family has significant assets and VIP-level protection, a relative and others told The Daily Caller News Foundation’s Investigative Group.

Since the investigation became public, the Awans have abruptly moved from longtime homes in Lorton and Springfield, Va.

Imran and Hina recently withdrew their children from their schools, according to members of the Holly Elementary and Lorton Station Middle school communities. Multiple people said Hina told them she was headed to Pakistan where the family has significant property.

Real estate records show Hina listed both the Lorton house and an apartment she owns for sale.

The family received more than $4 million in congressional pay, yet their lifestyles in the U.S. were not overly luxurious. Gilani said significant assets were stored in Pakistan

If I said it once I have posted it hundred times. Follow George Webb on youtube. He is about to break this wide open including the Seth Rich case. Open investigation. Now it is starting to hit mainstream news outlets.

We firebombed the shit out of Japan, killed all the soldiers, unmercifully punished the civilians. Because we were interested in winning the war.
Japan is a proud nation, and we made them so frightened of fighting that they wrote in their Constitution to NEVER fight an offensive war again. 75 years later they still haven't.

That's how you defeat an enemy, winning hearts and minds gets Americans killed and prolongs bloodshed.

Just saw on Tucker that the Obama administration allowed any and all illegals into the country, even known criminals. Government documents have surfaced that prove known murderous MS-13 members were caught at the border, instead of being deported, were spread throughout the country and in many cases they were given homes and/or government assistance.

Check this out this timeline in George Webb's Day 211.1 youtube description

• 2016-04-18: Death of John Jones - Pushed in front of Train
• 2016-05-11: Death of Michael Ratner - Dies of Cancer
• 2016-05-12: WSJ reveals Clinton charity giving millions to Scott Kleeb (SR's former employer)
• 2016-06-12: Assange interview promising more Hillary leaks - "More to come"
• 2016-06-18: Guccifer leak of DNC donors
• 2016-06-22: John Ashe dies (barbell accident) the day before he's set to testify again Hillary
• 2016-06-26: Creighton Grad Simone Sanders quits as Bernie's National Press Secretary
• 2016-06-28: Suit filed by Shaun Lucas
• 2016-07-01: Shaun Lucas serves the DNC
• 2016-07-02: Hillary meets with FBI to answer questions about private email server.
• 2016-07-05: Seth Rich hears he will join Hillary's Campaign and go to Brooklyn? James Comey says Hillary was careless in handling of email.
• 2016-07-06: AG Loretta Lynch says Clinton won't be charged.
• 2016-07-07: State Department reopens email server investigation
• 2016-07-10: Seth Rich murdered in the early hours of the morning
• 2016-07-12: Sanders caves and endorses Hillary
• 2016-07-22: Wikileaks publishes 19,252 emails and 8,034 attachments from the DNC
• 2016-07-23: DN Convention begins in Philadelphia
• 2016-07-25: DNC convention (until the 28th)
• 2016-07-25: Joe Montano (former head of DNC) Dies of heart attack
• 2016-07-26: Debbie Wasserman-Schultz Resigns
• 2016-07-28: FBI starts investigation intoTrump links to Russia and to Russian 'hackers'
• 2016-07-28: Class Action Suit is filed by Shawn Lucas
• 2016-07-29: Court filing shows that FBI turned over "thousands of documents" to State Dept as part of the email investigation.
• 2016-07-30: Clinton goes on Fox and brags that Comey believes her to be "truthful"
• 2016-08-02: Death of Shawn Lucas
• 2016-08-02: Heads Roll at DNC as 3 staff are fired
• 2016-08-09: Wikileaks offers $20K reward for SR killer and Assange hints at DNC connection to killer in TV Interview.
• 2016-08-20: Assange implies Seth Rich was source
• 2016-08-30: Assange/Pilger interview
• 2016-09-??: Craig Murray says he received a "clandestine handoff" Wash DC
• 2016-09-17: Eric Braverman (Clinton Foundation CEO) goes Missing!
• 2016-10-07: Pamela Anderson Brings Assange a Sandwich
• 2016-10-07: Wikileaks publishes podesta emails
• 2016-10-22: Death of Gavin Macfayden
• 2016-11-01: Shawn Lucas cause of death released

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT