POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At some point, something really bad is going to happen over here if things don't change soon.

We obviously have different views, but Brushy Bill is right - Western civilization is under assault. It's clear that over the last ~20 years, a monster has been created and we need a fundamental change in how that monster is dealt with. To quote Kang from the Simpsons - "The politics of failure have failed."

We can disagree on some things, but we should all be clearly united in hating animals who slaughter innocents and children.

Warrior - my apologies for acting like a dick, and thanks for your service. I've mistaken political passion for personal attacks at times and that's my fault.

I'll refrain from calling you a silly Canuck...at least for the moment.

They keep this shit up I say let the invaders have them.

5923b6c2ae0c4.png

The people of Europe have been lead down a rabbit hole of propaganda lies by their own government. The end of which is their own destruction. Like it or not that same mindset is spreading across the U.S. The Globalist control nearly all the media outlets and both write and narrate the news cycle. You repeat a lie long enough and people will believe it. The world's very rich want total control. Remember 1% control half of the world's wealth.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
The people of Europe have been lead down a rabbit hole of propaganda lies by their own government. The end of which is their own destruction. Like it or not that same mindset is spreading across the U.S. The Globalist control nearly all the media outlets and both write and narrate the news cycle. You repeat a lie long enough and people will believe it. The world's very rich want total control. Remember 1% control half of the world's wealth.

I'm just afraid we don't get out of this mess without shedding blood.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Yet I'm not scared to leave my bubble like you are. You're the pansy living in fear. Pussy.
You are a real pos to call a veteran that fought against these monsters a pussy. Absolutely disgusting. please move back to Canada where they don't give a damn about their service men and women.

For those openly keen on the idea of big gov't calling your daily life shots... here's your sign.

From Shepherdsville, Ky to Evansville, In. Can drive it in about 2.5 hours.

usps_zpsx6jolwpr.jpg
If you think those logistics are any different than from FedEx or UPS ground you'd be wrong. All freight organizations move packages from hub to hub.

If you think those logistics are any different than from FedEx or UPS ground you'd be wrong. All freight organizations move packages from hub to hub.

Wrong. One day delivery via UPS ground to BHam.

LOCATION DATE LOCAL TIME ACTIVITY
BIRMINGHAM, AL, US 05/23/2017 11:20 A.M. Delivered
05/23/2017 7:35 A.M. Out For Delivery
05/23/2017 7:28 A.M. Out For Delivery
05/23/2017 7:09 A.M. Arrival Scan
Nashville, TN, United States 05/23/2017 3:57 A.M. Departure Scan
05/23/2017 12:51 A.M. Arrival Scan
Lexington, KY, United States 05/22/2017 10:00 P.M. Departure Scan
05/22/2017 8:49 P.M. Origin Scan
05/22/2017 2:41 P.M. The shipment has been dropped off and is now at The UPS Store®.
United States 05/21/2017 8:19 P.M. (ET) Order Processed: Ready for UPS

There is not a military solution to this problem.
Bullshit. I agree that you can never 100% wipe radical islam out, but you can scare the absolute piss out of them, and bomb them to where they are too weak to carry out attacks. Trump and Mattis are in the early stages of it.

They do a lot of moving from one hub to another and then back again to the same hub the very next day? I highly doubt that. Seems like a bad business model to me. Seems like a business model embraced only by an entity that overpays its under-skilled employees and constantly grapples with saving its own existence due to poor management (Gov't).

My man, if UPS took a week to move a package a mere 300 miles, they'd ****ing fold. B/c no one is accepting that level of service and UPS doesn't have endless gubment funding propping them up.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
They do a lot of moving from one hub to another and then back again to the same hub the very next day? I highly doubt that. Seems like a bad business model to me. Seems like a business model embraced only by an entity that overpays its under-skilled employees and constantly grapples with saving its own existence due to poor management (Gov't).

My man, if UPS took a week to move a package a mere 300 miles, they'd ****ing fold. B/c no one is accepting that level of service and UPS doesn't have endless gubment funding propping them up.

I just posted a tracking of a package I sent yesterday afternoon from Lexington that got to Birmingham today via UPS ground. They are way faster than USPS.

There is not a military solution to this problem.

For the first time ever I agree with you. Unless we want to bomb 1.6 billion people off the earth the military can not fix this.

The whole world needs to not allow these people out of their hole. Sorry for the crazy people in your area that cause you not to travel the world..........turn on them and maybe things change.

Until this happens and Muslims will go to bat for their freedoms then why should we pay to help them make our lives unsafe?

F'em

Art of War - 101, you have to undermine their confidence.

You won't stop or discourage all attacks, but the longer they have their own state supporting their dreams of Armageddon the more likely an attack is.

The neo-liberal policy of sitting back and essentially doing nothing, a policy of containment that is at best mildly reactionary, does nothing to address the serious problem.

It's hardcore, but would work. I think we have to fight ruthless with more ruthless. Not this pansy-ass half measure BS we do.

If we find out a bomber attended a certain mosque, you tear down that mosque. You throw their families out of the country. You hire a bunch of hackers to 'create' videos of the bombers having gay sex that are suddenly found.

Let me be king for a few months and I am pretty sure I could end about 90% of it before someone on the left murdered me.

The UK has deployed troops on its streets. Raised terror threat level to critical, as another attack is imminent.

At some point, something really bad is going to happen over here if things don't change soon.

We obviously have different views, but Brushy Bill is right - Western civilization is under assault. It's clear that over the last ~20 years, a monster has been created and we need a fundamental change in how that monster is dealt with. To quote Kang from the Simpsons - "The politics of failure have failed."

We can disagree on some things, but we should all be clearly united in hating animals who slaughter innocents and children.

Warrior - my apologies for acting like a dick, and thanks for your service. I've mistaken political passion for personal attacks at times and that's my fault.
Don't apologize, stand your ground. I don't care what people say. I will argue tooth and nail my position and actually laughed at much that is posted, I really did. I am very outspoken and say what I am thinking at the time. Add some nightly drinks to that and here we go. I am not offended because none of the online banter is worthy of us losing sleep over.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT