POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They knew is was coming. Last week the State Department put out statement, warning US citizens traveling abroad that there was intel on very real and credible imminent threats, and to stay vigilant and wary at large crowd events.

Anyways, we know what happens next. They'll pray for Manchester, and instead of condemning the actions of the terrorist(s) and doing something about it, they'll go on the offensive, conflating Muslim terrorists with all Muslims, attacking anyone who calls out Muslim terrorist(s) as a racist, xenophobic, Islamaphobe.

Rinse and repeat. They'll have it normalized as just an everyday part of life before we know it.

I thought you Americans were badasses?

Admitting you're losing doesn't seem American at all.

Fighting an enemy by trying to win hearts and minds is like playing prevent defense. Looks good on paper, and sounds good, but a sure fire way to lose.

Reactions: USSLair
They're winning because the SJW's allow them to use our freedoms against us.

"We have credible intel that Habib has been radicalized and is an imminent threat."

"Do you have specific evidence to prove it?"

"It's impossible to prove someone's radicalized state of mind."

"Then singling him out is profiling and is wrong. You can't do it."

*Three months later Habib blows up at the Grande concert.*

You're talking to a veteran, you POS. I know you know nothing about that kind of sacrifice (as most Canadian bitches don't), but here in America we are brought up to show them some god damned respect. GTFO here with that bullshit.

Most veterans I know are respectful. They fought for freedom for all of us to live our lives as we choose. Warrior is the antithesis of that message. He's been all over me since I started posting here, calling me names and acting like he's better than me.

If and when he wants to start acting like an adult, he'll get treated in kind. He started it.

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Most veterans I know are respectful. They fought for freedom for all of us to live our lives as we choose. Warrior is the antithesis of that message. He's been all over me since I started posting here, calling me names and acting like he's better than me.

If and when he wants to start acting like an adult, he'll get treated in kind. He started it.
Let's be honest, John. You came in this thread as an elitist, touting how much $ you made, how stupid Americans were and how smart you were. Wasn't exactly a graceful entrance...he may have been all over you, but you aren't innocent with those Typin' fingers. Lol

You still have your moments too...but as I posted a while back, much easier to take you seriously when you dropped some of that stuff you first brought in here.

We can't say shit as long as we sell guns to people.

Mexico is the 2nd most violent country behind Syria!!!!

Yea, and we sell them guns and stuff.

Reactions: bigbluefattycat

Hardly, I started in on you when you started bad mouthing Kentuckians. You made disparaging remarks about us and the right in general. You get what you deserve and, have been the one acting as if he were better than us. You once again lie about your position here. You have been on here insulting people before and then when challenged, apologize in one post only to later start in again. I just got tired of your BS. John, I am a nationalist and love this country and have gotten tired of all of the rhetoric spewed by the left and foreigners who really do not understand anything about who Americans are. I have said it before, you are free to say what you want, just be prepared to be called on it.

Hey man, when's the trip to the Middle East?

For ages, the ancestors of europeans battled fiercely to prevent muslims from invading and savaging the land and people.

Few hundred years later, their descendants threw open the doors for those same enemies and welcomed them in, in the name of political correctness.

Blood from attacks like this are on the hands of the spineless leaders who traded safety for votes.

Been to Europe, India, the Philippines and Central America a few dozen times over the last 5 years or so - not a sniff of trouble.

If you're scared to visit, the terrorists are winning.

5 years ago fine. Not now. I would rather visit Montana or somewhere in the USA. Hell maybe Alaska.

Dude go **** yourself. You are nothing without the USA.

GFY. He is better than you.

Can we get back to real issues in the world like these 2 wonderful articles and a link to a video.

Ariana Grande Issues Public Apology to Satan’s Minions

Nickelodeon star says demons haunt her in interview behind 'Yours Truly' album
Chris Martins // November 8, 2013

In a new interview with Complex, 20-year-old Nickelodeon star and pop singer Ariana Grande reveals that she is haunted by demons. Like, literal demons. Fang-toothed, horn-headed, hoof-having, devil’s minions type demons. Really. Despite having “the most chaste popular music this side of a Christian station” in her new album Yours Truly, or maybe because of that, it appears she has been singled out by Satan for frequent harassment.

Ariana Grande hopes you all f'ing die
By Aly Barchi | Published on Thursday 18 September 2014

The New York Daily News has claimed that at a recent signing with fans, Grande was “all smiles until she got into the elevator. And as soon as the doors shut she said, ‘I hope they all f'ing die'”.

So, that definitely happened. Ariana Grande wishes her fans were dead. DEAD.

Ariana Grande Exposed Illuminati's Latest Victim Proof

This is effing nuts. We should be seeing the free world band together against this bullshit. But instead let's talk about trumps ice cream.

Radical Islamic terrorists should be eradicated. Years ago.

Reactions: KingOfBBN
Want to know why Trump could be right that Obama/Hiliary started ISIS.........when has the left had a negative news story about to hit and not had a terrorist attack to cover it up in our news cycle?

This is the first one and it's because they want to talk Trump. Negative negative negative!

Turned on CNN for Don Lemon expecting some terrorist coverage and he wasn't even on. Instead some stiffs I've never seen before discussing Trump giving intel to Russia, and Flynn using 5th amendment and possibly facing contempt charges.

[thumb2]

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Want to know why Trump could be right that Obama/Hiliary started ISIS.........when has the left had a negative news story about to hit and not had a terrorist attack to cover it up in our news cycle?

This is the first one and it's because they want to talk Trump. Negative negative negative!

Turned on CNN for Don Lemon expecting some terrorist coverage and he wasn't even on. Instead some stiffs I've never seen before discussing Trump giving intel to Russia, and Flynn using 5th amendment and possibly facing contempt charges.

[thumb2]
Saw that too. Always trying to get all views of the situation and CNN while covering some of the attack, still spent a lot of time on Trump being in collusion with the Russians. Agenda driven needing this to be true and are obsessed with destroying at least half of this country. Problem is, their blind hatred would wind up destroying the entire country if left unchecked.

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX

Flags at Governor's Mansion. Tonight we are all Britons. Tomorrow we will unite to eradicate terrorism. #txlege
DAfJRJXXoAIlSSE.jpg

Reactions: Willy4UK
[laughing] I don't mean to laugh, but it's just so fvcking stupid and counterproductive it's baffling.

Just saw where Britain has been on its second highest terror level of "severe", meaning an attack is highly likely, for four years.

So for four years they've been sitting around just waiting for when, not if, while allowing thousands upon thousands more to flood into their country.

Just saw another report that said the terrorist has been identified, UK intelligence was familiar with him, and he was on their list of suspected terrorists.

That list consists of 3,500+ suspected terrorists, but they won't target and go after them out of fear of being labeled xenophobic, Islamaphobic, racists who profile Muslims.

The politically correct b.s. enables these terrorists, and allows them to use our own freedoms against us to walk among us and kill us.

If you got rid of every single Muslim in the west, what do you think would happen to the number of terrorist attacks? Terror has no religion, right? Idiots.

Muslims are evil. They always have been and when the numbers are in their favor, you'll see that they are like snakes waiting to strike. But let's keep letting them conquer the west.

The people who defend Islam are a perfect example of how powerful social engineering and conditioning are. You have people welcoming their own demise, enabling women to be raped, kids to be blown up and your culture and country to be conquered.

This is effing nuts. We should be seeing the free world band together against this bullshit. But instead let's talk about trumps ice cream.

Radical Islamic terrorists should be eradicated. Years ago.

It's just Islam. It's Islam. It has no place in the west.

Reactions: Moopyj
The people who defend Islam are a perfect example of how powerful social engineering and conditioning are. You have people welcoming their own demise, enabling women to be raped, kids to be blown up and your culture and country to be conquered.

All in the name of fear of a social label. While the people they profess to want to help continually call for their death.

Takes a lot of bad decisions to end up in a position where you're actually a cuckold of your own existence. How sad.

Greg Abbott
@GregAbbott_TX

Flags at Governor's Mansion. Tonight we are all Britons. Tomorrow we will unite to eradicate terrorism. #txlege
DAfJRJXXoAIlSSE.jpg
blah blah blah, wake me up when we start killing terrorist children and remove all rules of engagement. Anyone who sympathizes with fundamental Islam needs to be butchered and fed to the fishes. Pardon me if I don't want to identify as a stupid ass muppet brit who lets in terrorist leeches to exterminate myself. Effing idiots.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingOfBBN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT