POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the other thing... apparently, Flynn was cleared a full month before the dinner at/after which this memo was created... AND Comey testified on 5/3 that there had been no pressure from Trump.

Does no compute.

Is there ever a point that the Fuzz/rq/cardkilla type realize they are nothing more than useful idiots for the left.

How many times do they have to run with a story based solely on anonymous unverifiable sources that turns out to be completely and totally false before they start exercising any degree of critical thought?

After seeing the video and listening to the question, Comey does have an out. The question was asked about the AG or high ranking officials at the DOJ. So all Comey would have to do is say she never asked him about the president and that he was specifically speaking about the AG, DOJ.

After seeing the video and listening to the question, Comey does have an out. The question was asked about the AG or high ranking officials at the DOJ. So all Comey would have to do is say she never asked him about the president and that he was specifically speaking about the AG, DOJ.
Maybe, but he was pretty emphatic and broad with that reply.

Is POTUS considered a "senior official" of the DOJ? Can't the argument be made that POTUS is a "senior official" over most all govt bodies?

Last edited:
Reactions: bigblueinsanity
A few more made up stories about Trump to ensure his tax cuts don't happen, and the Dems will have us back to 0% growth where they like it.
This is actually taking money out of people's pockets as well. After months of breaking record after record, the market has tanked in the last few days. Bet you can probably guess what happened next -- the media wrote a dozen stories blasting Trump about bad the market is doing under his presidency, completely ignoring it's due to their own TDS.

Andy Beshear, following the playbook, going after Bevin.

So, @cardkilla calls people nuts yet talks impeaching the POTUS already. yeah.

Think of a special counsel like the NCAA. They have free reign over everything. They come for one reason and chase every loose thread, criminal or not, for years.

Where the FBI would see something and say that's interesting, but there's no evidence of crime, let's move on. The special counsel will see that same exact thing and say that's interesting, and even though there's no evidence of a crime, let's follow it down the rabbit hole for months in search of a crime.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Think of a special counsel like the NCAA. They have free reign over everything. They come for one reason and chase every loose thread, criminal or not, for years.

Where the FBI would see something and say that's interesting, but there's no evidence of crime, let's move on. The special counsel will see that same exact thing and say that's interesting, and even though there's no evidence of a crime, let's follow it down the rabbit hole for months in search of a crime.
Yeah, I just read someone saying this counsel will investigate for years, find nothing and still find someone to indict just to save face and justify their existence. Just like they always do.

My man is slaying it this morning...
He might not be that far off, and it might not even have to be the special counsel turning something up. This memo ordeal has let loose a shit storm. Saw a report that since the NYT reporting suggest Comey is so meticulous and keeps notes on everything the Judiciary Committee, Republicans and Democrats, are now asking for all of Comey's memos, especially those pertaining to Loretta Lynch, Hillary, the email server investigation etc... Said if they don't get them, they'll subpoena them along with the Trump memos.

Wow, just remembering the FBI anon guy on /pol/ saying way back last year that if the dems start pulling threads on Trump, it will come back to haunt them and likely topple the entire thing.

Immigration Arrests Jump Nearly 40 Percent Under Trump

Immigration arrests climbed yet again in April as federal agents continued to track down both criminal and non-criminal aliens in far greater numbers over the first 100 days of the Trump administration

ICE Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO) deportation officers administratively arrested 41,318 illegal aliens on civil immigration charges between Jan. 22 and April 29, according to agency data released Wednesday. That was a 38 percent jump.

ICE says it has averaged about 400 arrests per day since President Trump in January signed executive orders authorizing stepped up immigration enforcement.

“Agents and officers have been given clear direction to focus on threats to public safety and national security, which has resulted in a substantial increase in the arrest of convicted criminal aliens,” ICE Acting Director Thomas Homan said in a statement. “However, when we encounter others who are in the country unlawfully, we will execute our sworn duty and enforce the law.”

When Trump comes out of this BS investigation clean I hope to God the DOJ goes full throttle after the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama Administration. The gloves need to come completely off because the Dems have made this a war.

Talking about F'n impeachment on the House floor and in pressers when they have no shred of evidence?? They have completely lost their minds. Republicans hatred towards Obama is nothing compared to the derangement the Dems have towards Trump. Its absolutely insanity at this point.

Hillary-Clinton6.jpg

I guess, but if folks can't judge the spirit of his comments I don't know what else to say.

Ohhh.....and if Trump had done something illegal that sure af would've been an opportune time to say so, let alone when it first happened.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Would love to see a special prosecutor announced today for Clinton, Paedesta, Huma, Weiner, Soros, etc.

I'd also get the FBI going on Seth Rich's murder.

I'm a big fan of transparency. Let's get it all out on the table.
big time, Trump is going to sit here and take it up the ass on a bogus Russia investigation and let Clinton skate? I'd rather die than let Clinton get away if I was trump. TAKE HER DOWN

When Trump comes out of this BS investigation clean I hope to God the DOJ goes full throttle after the DNC, Hillary, and the Obama Administration. The gloves need to come completely off because the Dems have made this a war.

Talking about F'n impeachment on the House floor and in pressers when they have no shred of evidence?? They have completely lost their minds. Republicans hatred towards Obama is nothing compared to the derangement the Dems have towards Trump. Its absolutely insanity at this point.

Lots of irony here.

Maybe, but he was pretty emphatic and broad with that reply.

Is POTUS considered a "senior official" of the DOJ? Can't the argument be made that POTUS is a "senior official" over most all govt bodies?

Yep. No wiggle room there at all. As emphatic and complete as denials get.

Looking more and more like the contents of the memo is exaggerated of just made up.

Hell, the entire existence of this memo may be made up.

Fox News

Comey known as prolific note-taker – could more memos emerge?
Fox News - ‎2 hours ago‎
Fired FBI Director James Comey is well-known among his former colleagues as a prolific memo-writer, opening the possibility that more documents related to discussions between Comey and President Trump could emerge.

lmao "prolific note-taker"

Tbh, SNL sucks now, but even if they didn't, they could not script this stuff funnier than what it is.

If you saw this clown on live television answering no questions and telling the other clowns "questioning" him that he didn't no jack diddly squat, you would have to assume this mfer takes no notes of any kind, and he doesn't even attempt to do his job. Lord knows what he did, but he didn't know one damn thing about his job, or what those under him were doing. It's either convenient, or sad. Either way, he was fired for good reason.

But now, he's a prolific note taker and "sources" say he knows a lot of things. I say put him back in front of the camera on SNL so he can tell us again what he doesn't know.

If our fn local news outlets showed clips of what these idiots actually say and do at very important hearings and meetings (instead of showing cat videos and wal mart fights...) the people would have some clue, and real change might happen. As it is, these guys make a mockery of our f'd up system and most people have no clue about it. It's absurd.

Read something where Lauren Ingraham touched on this and it made a lot of sense. She put forward that the Democrats and the media aren't dumb. They know none of this is grounds for impeachment.

The point of continously claiming the worst over everything is because they know Republicans are spineless, didn't want Trump in office to begin with, and they're trying to make Trump toxic in the eyes of Republicans.
Not just Republicans but the public at large. Yeah, I think this is apparent. Sure there are some true believers that really think Trump is Hitler. But that's at the fringe. Now, the fringe is a bigger group right now than is normal, maybe than has ever been normal. There are a lot of them, relatively - but it's still a fringe. But the Dem establishment and the media know there's nothing real or criminal here, they just want to create a ton of noise around Trump to create doubt about Trump at large. The idea of a mandate has always seemed kind of illusory to me - it's just the idea that someone is so popular that they have more than normal amounts of power for the position, more weight and capital to get things done. What they are trying to create here is the opposite of that - a negative mandate for Trump......

Reactions: moe_schmoe
The uranium story Lots of irony here.[/QUOTE]
the democrats are in another universe. Russian meddling did not happen. I have not heard one way in which the Russians did this. How did they meddle? How did they interfere? Walk me through it? And don't give me bullshit about "well 7 out of 10 gov't agencies say they did". Are you that ****ing stupid? We are at war right now with anarchist liberals. The sooner people realize that the better. If their coup is successful and Trump is impeached before his first year, well I'll let people use their imagination as to what the response will be.

Last edited:
Well, everyone that voted for him has to find something to justify it.

Would still vote for Trump over Hillary. Trump is obnoxious but Hillary is the one who belongs in jail for her mishandling of classified material and obvious pay for play bribes accepted by the Clinton Foundation.

He might not be that far off, and it might not even have to be the special counsel turning something up. This memo ordeal has let loose a shit storm. Saw a report that since the NYT reporting suggest Comey is so meticulous and keeps notes on everything the Judiciary Committee, Republicans and Democrats, are now asking for all of Comey's memos, especially those pertaining to Loretta Lynch, Hillary, the email server investigation etc... Said if they don't get them, they'll subpoena them along with the Trump memos.
Comey better damn well release all the memos he has, even before Trump. If he doesn't he will lose even the tiny bit of credibility he has.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT