POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, it's not. Previous FBI Directors have written memos after meetings with the President.

And those are all noteworthy for their own reasons.

Here, specifically, assuming it isnt on a 302, this fbi director wrote a memo when dealing with one prrsident but not another.

So yes. Noteworthy

Libs yet again accuse Trump of doing what they already did

April: obama: Hillary didn't intend on harming the United States with her homebrew server.

July: comey: after ten minutes of outlining her illegalities he says but she didn't intend to do it.

Alll it takes to understand what happened here is to be just a tad wiser than the biggest idiot on this board, cardkilla.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
From Trumps official website...

There are people in our unelected bureaucracy trying to sabotage us.

We have no choice but to completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I have already started cleaning house, but every day from here on out will be an uphill battle -- and we need to be prepared to go into the trenches to FIGHT BACK.

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/une...rce=sms_d&utm_content=sabotage-djt&amount=100

Go get em, Donald!

So what exactly were Trump voters longing for when they voted for him? The wall? Coal jobs? Manufacturing jobs? Blowing up health care?

I realize there is a subset of Trump voters (I work with and am friends with many) who are very affluent and make a lot of money - but what is the average unskilled Joe in the rust belt hoping to get out of the next few years?

Me, personally, immigration, tax/regulatory reform, Scotus, not Hillary. And if you haven't noticed there's a culture war going on. A lot of folks feel the country has gone way too far left. There's is no left and right anymore among politicians. The left have gone so far left they have drug the right more to the center.

The further the left drags, the more this country's government ends up like Europe where the politicians on the right are on the left side of issues. That's not good for conservatism and/or libertarianism. That's good for open boarders and Globalism. A lot of folks voted for Trump just to stop Hillary, hoping he would help drag this country back towards the right some.

It may come as a surprise to you, but we don't want to be a far left society. We don't want to be Europe lite. We don't want to be part of a global empire like the EU. Never have, never will. We want to be independent America, and that's not the path Hillary would have taken.

From Trumps official website...

There are people in our unelected bureaucracy trying to sabotage us.

We have no choice but to completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I have already started cleaning house, but every day from here on out will be an uphill battle -- and we need to be prepared to go into the trenches to FIGHT BACK.

https://secure.donaldjtrump.com/une...rce=sms_d&utm_content=sabotage-djt&amount=100

Go get em, Donald!

He tried to play nice. This will end badly for somebody. Either DJT or the Deep State Swamp.

Reactions: drawing_dead
Me, personally, immigration, tax/regulatory reform, Scotus, not Hillary. And if you haven't noticed there's a culture war going on. A lot of folks feel the country has gone way too far left. There's is no left and right anymore among politicians. The left have gone so far left they have drug the right more to the center.
Agree except I think the establishment right will continue to stay to the right. What I think it has done is create a middle where a very powerful third party can be formed. One which doesn't want career politicians. Like many of us on here.

LOL. What are you fighting for? Your fearless orange leader?

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.....same shit, different names. Trump is no different, except he has no clue how to run a country. Politics aside, the guy is effing clueless.
Leave this country moron. We don't need losers here. It is the influx of losers like you that are causing most of the problems.

I voted for Trump because I wanted a Supreme Ct. nominee that would follow the constitution rather than make crap up to arrive at a political outcome. Trump has produced that with Neil Gorsuch and he has also nominated several appeals court judges from the same mold. If he does nothing else, I will not regret my vote for his court appointments.
Well, everyone that voted for him has to find something to justify it.

Ha. I'm not scared of anything. I've lived here under 4 presidents now and none of them have dictated how I live my life. The Queen of England has as much influence on my life as the POTUS does.
That is because you are a liberal puss. The queen has owned you morons forever. We kicked your asses out of our country before and are ready to do it again if necessary.

The further the left drags, the more this country's government ends up like Europe where the politicians on the right are on the left side of issues. That's not good for conservatism and/or libertarianism. That's good for open boarders and Globalism. A lot of folks voted for Trump just to stop Hillary, hoping he would help drag this country back towards the right some.

It may come as a surprise to you, but we don't want to be a far left society. We don't want to be Europe lite. We don't want to be part of a global empire like the EU. Never have, never will. We want to be independent America, and that's not the path Hillary would have taken.
He is part of the problem. Canada sucked so bad he had to come here with his tired ilk and is now like a lot of others like him making things worse for us. He did not get it then when he helped Canada suck and he does not get it now. Like most liberals he is parasitic and moves from one host to another.

Good points. I would also add one very important way in which this election could have had a direct impact on the lives of every American (a potentially fatal one, for many)- had that woman been elected, she was hell bent on pursuing a neocon foreign policy which would have greatly increased the chance of a war. Not the kinds of war that have occurred in our lifetimes, but the kind of war that causes deaths for American civilians in America. Nuclear bombs can do that. That woman's foreign policy was dangerous in its own right, and combined with hubris and an explosive temper, the odds were not looking good to avoid one.

[laughing] Nancy Pelosi calling out fellow Democrats for calling for impeachment, trying to tamper down flaring tempers. Saying so far there is no evidence for impeachment, wait for the facts to come out, and just because you don't like him doesn't mean you can impeach him. When she's the voice of reason you know you've gone off the deep end.

Well, everyone that voted for him has to find something to justify it.
Next time you are in Central Kentucky, let me know and I'll arrange for a round of golf at Arlington, my treat. I still owe you for the round at Crooked Creek 20 years ago. Need to talk about the good ole days.

Been on golf course, not gonna read through all this but pretty sure Bob Mueller has stayed the hell away from politics since he retried.

So I'm fine. If there actually facts to support this stuff then it's true. But nothing has been actual proved true.

He is part of the problem. Canada sucked so bad he had to come here with his tired ilk and is now like a lot of others like him making things worse for us. He did not get it then when he helped Canada suck and he does not get it now. Like most liberals he is parasitic and moves from one host to another.

I don't need to "get" anything. I'm successful and happy. That's all I really care about.

Down the rabbit hole we go. The dynamics completely change now. The FBI only focuses potential crimes and has to answer to superiors. A special prosecutor has full authority, can investigate anything he sees fit, follow any leads anywhere he sees fit, even those not pertaining to criminality. This just turned into a wild goose chase. Look for it to still be ongoing in 2020.

Not to mention, the investigation also goes underground. No briefings, Senate hearings, nothing. Total silence until the investigation is completed. Watch how this will dominate the news and the Democrats will really go full retard on the Russian accusations now, knowing no more information will come out to counter the narrative.

Are we in the fkng twilight zone? This whole thing is farcical at this point.

HMnVnn1.png

Reactions: moe_schmoe
[laughing] "Russia is invading countries and forcing the inhabitants to speak Russian, and will soon be America’s new overlords."

I don't need to "get" anything. I'm successful and happy. That's all I really care about.
Living off of what conservatives and hard working Americans have built because that dung hole you came from is ruled by wimps like you. Eventually, if we let people like you continue to infiltrate us we too would become the pile of dung Canada has become.

let the deep state try and coup and remove what we voted for. there will be nothing civil about the retribution from the populous that is growing more and more tired of this shit.
So you don't really care about the rule of law or executive integrity?

Drumpf was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and his supporters wouldn't care.

So you don't really care about the rule of law or executive integrity?

Drumpf was right. He could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and his supporters wouldn't care.

no, i care that our voices matter. our election matters. the deep state wishes to undo it. their is nothing lawful about the witch hunt taking place. if they wish to unlawfully remove from power the govt we elected, then they will face dangerous consequences. the left is playing the dangerous game, and it is not one they can win. our military and our law enforcement is overwhelmingly on the side i express. they won't just step aside, they will choose a side and it won't be yours f***ing commie

Remember when President Trump told Russia he would be flexible with them? Oops, that was Obama.

Remember when President Trump gave 20% of uranium to Russia? Oops again, that was Hillary Clinton.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/russia-scandal-inside-the-obama-clinton-uranium-deal/
Remember when President Trump asked Russia to hurt Reagan? Oops, that was democrat Ted Kennedy

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog...ed_the_soviets_for_help_defeating_reagan.html

The Russian connections are on your side, libs. This special council will find nothing on Trump, and you libs will be accusing Mueller of being a Russian shill when its announced.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT