POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Agree. That would solve the problem of the Obama holdovers in the WH. He could also replace them as well. But what about the Obama loyalist and/or Trump haters intelligence community? The DOJ? Trump can't fire them, and they are going to be privvy to information, regardless of how tight Trump's circle is.
Which makes his firing of Comey, and creating even more internal enemies, even more misguided.

Civil War...and becoming more likely every passing day.

LOL. What are you fighting for? Your fearless orange leader?

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.....same shit, different names. Trump is no different, except he has no clue how to run a country. Politics aside, the guy is effing clueless.

I don't think Cruz would have beaten Hillary. You honestly think he would have went to battle like Trump did on certain issues? Cruz would have folded to the politically correct crowd, offered immigration reform and lost most of the base. Also, no way he flips Penn, WI and MI. There was also FL, NC and OH that had to be won.

So what exactly were Trump voters longing for when they voted for him? The wall? Coal jobs? Manufacturing jobs? Blowing up health care?

I realize there is a subset of Trump voters (I work with and am friends with many) who are very affluent and make a lot of money - but what is the average unskilled Joe in the rust belt hoping to get out of the next few years?

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.....same shit, different names.

Just false. The chasm between the accountability of the two parties and the continual shift of the media farther left is the issue, not specific pols. The left uses the information bubble to justify their bullying behavior.

Reactions: DSmith21
So what exactly were Trump voters longing for when they voted for him? The wall? Coal jobs? Manufacturing jobs? Blowing up health care?

I realize there is a subset of Trump voters (I work with and am friends with many) who are very affluent and make a lot of money - but what is the average unskilled Joe in the rust belt hoping to get out of the next few years?

Govt ------> GTFO!

That's it. Pretty obvious.

Oh, and not Hillary. That's what elections mostly are. NOT Bush. NOT Hillary. Next one will likely be NOT trump.

I like independent pols, and there seem to be nearly none on the left, but there is a certain glee and predictability to McCain's rants.

The previous 8 years of utter failure and unwanted policy got Trump elected. (Real) People were willing to take a chance on Trump rather than continue to accept what your party was forcing on them. And that talentless, goldbricking gunt of a coattail rider was their face.

Do you really need help with this, or is this another thinly-veiled elitist jab? I like that your slip is showing. You were starting to cozy up to the regulars here when the chips were down, but at the first sign of life, your mouth spoiled you again by showing your true colors. You can't help it. You're a typical pos... just as suspected.

As fun as when you were tootin' that horn, 100%, without a doubt, convinced that Hillary was going you win? Be honest.
I'm shocked, just shocked to hear the politicians in the paddock paint with such broad brushes!!
Wo1D_f-maxage-0.gif

The previous 8 years of utter failure and unwanted policy got Trump elected. (Real) People were willing to take a chance on Trump rather than continue to accept what your party was forcing on them. And that talentless, goldbricking gunt of a coattail rider was their face.

Do you really need help with this, or is this another thinly-veiled elitist jab? I like that your slip is showing. You were starting to cozy up to the regulars here when the chips were down, but at the first sign of life, your mouth spoiled you again by showing your true colors. You can't help it. You're a typical pos... just as suspected.

Got it. So Trump voters are (Real) people, the rest of us are what?

I voted for Trump because I wanted a Supreme Ct. nominee that would follow the constitution rather than make crap up to arrive at a political outcome. Trump has produced that with Neil Gorsuch and he has also nominated several appeals court judges from the same mold. If he does nothing else, I will not regret my vote for his court appointments.

I voted for Trump because I wanted a Supreme Ct. nominee that would follow the constitution rather than make crap up to arrive at a political outcome. Trump has produced that with Neil Gorsuch and he has also nominated several appeals court judges from the same mold. If he does nothing else, I will not regret my vote for his court appointments.

Please outline how the Supreme Court has directly affected your life. Specific examples.

I didn't vote for either, but wanted Trump over Clinton because mainly (and these are all documented throughout this thread)...

- I was never Clinton (She deserves to be in jail, and would be but for unchecked corruption from the Obama administration, Clinton was sure to continue the US on a path of sacrificed sovereignty towards globalism, Clinton would be dead set, like Obama, on flooding the country with illegal aliens and granting amnesty once a critical mass was reached, etc.)
- Supreme Court Justices
- Tax Reform
- Repeal and replace
- Clinton would have unchecked power like Obama, whereas Trump would have the media to question his moves

So where do we stand a little over a hundred days in?

-We don't have Clinton, so things are good on that front.
-We got a reasonable Conservative (for now) SCOTUS Justice
-Tax reform has been talked about, but I don't have my fingers crossed at this point
-Repeal and replace was proven to be a bullshit lie spoonfed to the electorate, and many republicans will rue that lie
-The media questioning Trump really provides absolutely no value - and that's the media's fault for running with so many lies and bullshit

All in all, we're better off than we'd be had Clinton won.

If you don't understand the US Constitution, the everyday rights it protects, and the importance of the SCOTUS to that, then there really is no hope for you.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
Should have been Ted Cruz. Ted would know how to deal with the traitor politicians in DC trying to undo the will of the people. I will support Trump but he need not even attempt to co exist with career politicians.
Maybe, but Cruz had that one characteristic that, at least for me, rendered him unacceptable: he's a politician.

I didn't vote for either, but wanted Trump over Clinton because mainly (and these are all documented throughout this thread)...

- I was never Clinton (She deserves to be in jail, and would be but for unchecked corruption from the Obama administration, Clinton was sure to continue the US on a path of sacrificed sovereignty towards globalism, Clinton would be dead set, like Obama, on flooding the country with illegal aliens and granting amnesty once a critical mass was reached, etc.)
- Supreme Court Justices
- Tax Reform
- Repeal and replace
- Clinton would have unchecked power like Obama, whereas Trump would have the media to question his moves

So where do we stand a little over a hundred days in?

-We don't have Clinton, so things are good on that front.
-We got a reasonable Conservative (for now) SCOTUS Justice
-Tax reform has been talked about, but I don't have my fingers crossed at this point
-Repeal and replace was proven to be a bullshit lie spoonfed to the electorate, and many republicans will rue that lie
-The media questioning Trump really provides absolutely no value - and that's the media's fault for running with so many lies and bullshit

All in all, we're better off than we'd be had Clinton won.
Pretty much my thoughts as well. All about the lesser of two evils and Trump is by far the lesser evil than Clinton. Knew Washington and MSM would fight his agenda, but its worse than I thought it would be.

Still waiting.

Hint - Ginsburg isn't coming to take your guns.

Random ass example...

Ohio sometimes likes to set up random sobriety checkpoints. They post the times and locations of those checkpoints, and I'm free to avoid those.

Edit: I'm not driving around drunk all the time or anything. Just see the postings in the Enquirer and generally do check to see where they'll be in case I'm getting dinner in the area or just don't feel like going through a police checkpoint.

Reactions: JohnKBA and Moopyj
Please outline how the Supreme Court has directly affected your life. Specific examples.

I will give you two off the top of my head. 1.) I was bused to a crappy inner city school (We lived in the suburbs) as part of desegregation in my youth. 2.) I am forced to provide sub par but expensive healthcare to my employees because Obamacare was upheld.

Last edited:
****sticks? Misinformed? Delusional? Emotionally driven? Scared?

You tell me?
Sorry but that sounds like your President. Hell, he doesn't even believe in exercise because he's such a dolt.

You guys got taken, pure and simple.

You guys whined for 8 years over nothing(golfing, Benghazi, doing talk shows, etc). Yet here we are with a guy who appears to care about no one but himself, country be damned. You're so scared of non-whites, non-heteros that you buy his b.s.

I will give you two off the top of my head. 1.) I was bused to a crappy inner city school (We lived in the suburbs) as part of desegregation in my youth. 2.) I am forced to provide sub par but expensive healthcare to my employees because Obamacare was upheld.
oh no, you have to provide your underpaid employees with healthcare...the horror!!

LOL. What are you fighting for? Your fearless orange leader?

Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama.....same shit, different names. Trump is no different, except he has no clue how to run a country. Politics aside, the guy is effing clueless.

401K/stocks, jobs, growth, illegal immigration slowing down, defense dept growing, religious liberty being protected, nations law enforcement being supported, etc, etc, etc.....enjoy.

You guys whined for 8 years over nothing(golfing, Benghazi, doing talk shows, etc). Yet here we are with a guy who appears to care about no one but himself, country be damned. You're so scared of non-whites, non-heteros that you buy his b.s.

You keep saying "country be damned" and he's destroying the country.

I know you don't like to give specifics on anything, but could you please give some specifics examples of how the country is worse today because of Trump?

Reactions: KyFaninNC
Sorry but that sounds like your President. Hell, he doesn't even believe in exercise because he's such a dolt.

You guys got taken, pure and simple.

A few changes there Cardkilla and you could have been talking about Obama.

oh no, you have to provide your underpaid employees with healthcare...the horror!!

I already provided them with healthcare you liberal douche. Now I have to do it whether I can afford to do it or not and it has to be in a form that the government dictates. By the way, my employees are well paid but you just like to spout shit without knowing facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
I already provided them with healthcare you liberal douche bag. Now I have to do it whether I can afford to do it or not and it has to be in a form that the government dictates. By the way, my employees are well paid but you just like to spout shit with knowing facts.
Every business owner is evil and they all rake in cash (100,000s to millions) while they underpay and mistreat the little man!

[laughing]

Reposted for truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT