How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
635793545989984393-1772497215_1.gif
Yep, some are still there, give him time to drain the swamp. The Voodo master Obama piled a lot of dung in there.

As a US citizen, I'm in favor of as much information getting out as possible.

But damn, if I was Trump, I basically be going Obama style right now targeting and firing any and all people leaking information or whistleblowing.

And I'd sure as shit tell Sessions to prosecute Clinton for the crimes Comey laid out in detail last summer before overstepping his authority and misapplying the law with his convoluted bullshit recommendation not to prosecute.

Edit: I meant to put "leaking information and whistleblowing" in italics as that's really not what's happening at all.

What the hell is even going on here? President Trump shared sensitive intelligence information with a Russian diplomat. Given what has been said it appears to be regarding a threat to air transportation. We don't know what the Russians did in response to that information, it may have saved lives. BUT....the story is:

*He shared intel with Russia, and OMGz Russia stole the election from Hillary!
*The intel was from a third party, and apparently we criss-cross applesauce pinky swore not to share that intel with anybody ever, or so the unnamed sources say.
*After the meeting, our intelligence community was called and briefed on the intel shared, which is procedure, but the press makes it sound like they were "telling" on the president, like they couldn't believe he shared the intel he did.

As much as the press and the left wants it to be so, Trump's administration is not "in turmoil" or "in trouble," Getting quotes from the anti-Trump Republican establishment does not verify that there is trouble, and the real issue here is not the intel Trump provided the Russians, it is the leaked information from unnamed sources whose obvious intent want to discredit Trump.
So you think Bob Corker is part of the "anti-Trump Republican establishment?
Please admit that you know absolutely nothing about Corker.

NYT is reporting that the Israelis are the ones who gave the Russians the info... which doesn't fit the libs narrative and is therefore false.

Reactions: Moopyj
Speaking of that, I would bet a lot of $ that more people are going to buy the DNC/Clinton's having something to do with his death than yet another Trump/Russia story.
I just glanced at USAToday, nothing there about this guy or the 43,000 emails to Wikileaks or his death. Sure seems like it would be news fit to print. Qwesley says nothing on CNN about it.

Not sure it's possible for a lot more folks to buy that story than the Trump/Russia story if 50,000,000 people hear about Trump/Russia and only internet backwaters are talking about Seth Rich......

Last edited:
Reactions: Moopyj
Let me get this straight, libs we're in an uproar that Trump outed classified info to the Russians from a state that wanted to remain anonymous. The media gets in an uproars.

The post didn't speak to anyone that was actually in the meeting to verify, the ones in the meeting later vehemently refute the story as false.
Then today the media releases the name of the country the Intel came from not 24 hours after being stark raving lunatics? Coincidently this is released right before the President goes to Israel? And some want us to believe the media is legit...lol.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-defends-sharing-terrorism-facts-125925519.html

Guessing Trump, himself, is part of the Anti-Trump conspiracy. And, once again, this board would be SCREAMING treason if Obama had done this.....but the truth isn't as important as the spin here.

Are you saying he doesn't have the right to tell the Russians the facts?
Were the facts confidential? The people in the room says they weren't, only the "anonymous" source says they were.

Reactions: P19978
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-defends-sharing-terrorism-facts-125925519.html

Guessing Trump, himself, is part of the Anti-Trump conspiracy. And, once again, this board would be SCREAMING treason if Obama had done this.....but the truth isn't as important as the spin here.

Honestly, what did you expect the POTUS to talk to Russia about?

You really don't think the POTUS should be able to talk to Russian representatives about facts pertaining to terrorism and airline flight safety?

The formula is so clear and mind numbingly stupid, but the left falls for it every time.

Step 1: Accuse Trump of doing something outlandish and ratchet the faux outrage to 1000
Step 2: White House denies
Step 3: Facts come out and, in fact, the original allegations weren't true at all
Step 4: Act like the actual innocuous fact pattern is what you were outraged about all along and refuse to dial back the faux outrage
Step 5: Accuse everyone else of failing to look at the facts and continue to pound away as if the innocuous fact pattern is something people should be upset about

Corker has professed to being more open to working with Trump than other Republicans, but he also says he disagrees with Trump on almost every foreign policy position. So yeah, not exactly a Trump loyalist or ardent supporter.

The DNC had an American citizen murdered, but I'm 'spose to be mad that Trump talked to Russia about ISIS?? Get real.

But damn, if I was Trump, I basically be going Obama style right now targeting and firing any and all people leaking information or whistleblowing.

I agree. Would take a lot of firing, though. Even random aides in U.S. Embassies on the other side of the country are putting out false information, purposely or not, that undermine his position and make him look bad.

Israel 'shocked' over Trump aide's Western Wall comments

Less than a week before US President Donald Trump arrives in Israel, the White House has been forced on to the defensive over reported comments by an American diplomat describing the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City -- one of Judaism's holiest sites -- as being in the West Bank.

The Israeli Prime Minister's office said it was shocked by the comments and said it had asked the United States to explain what was meant by them.

The Israeli officials were reportedly told by the American official that Israel did not have jurisdiction over the area.

"Israel is convinced that this statement is contrary to the position of President [Donald] Trump, as expressed in his firm opposition to the most recent UN Security Council Resolution," the Israeli Prime Minister's Office said in a written statement Monday.

A White House spokesman later told CNN: "These comments were not authorized by the White House. They do not reflect the US position, and certainly not the President's position."

The US embassy in Israel told CNN it had no comment to make.

A senior American official reportedly sniped at the Israelis that the Western Wall is "Not your territory. It's part of the West Bank".

The White House promptly distanced itself from those remarks, saying they were not sanctioned by official channels and did not represent the president. The official responsible for the remarks was named by Channel 2 on Tuesday as David Berns, political counselor at the US Consulate in Jerusalem. Berns could not be reached for comment on Tuesday evening.

Corker is trying to get some leverage. He is owned by big banks and has promised them the Fannie and Freddie business. He has seen that slipping and is looking for anyway he can to get the upper hand again.

I agree. Would take a lot of firing, though. Even random aides in U.S. Embassies on the other side of the country are putting out false information, purposely or not, that undermine his position and make him look bad.

Israel 'shocked' over Trump aide's Western Wall comments

Less than a week before US President Donald Trump arrives in Israel, the White House has been forced on to the defensive over reported comments by an American diplomat describing the Western Wall in Jerusalem's Old City -- one of Judaism's holiest sites -- as being in the West Bank.

The Israeli Prime Minister's office said it was shocked by the comments and said it had asked the United States to explain what was meant by them.

The Israeli officials were reportedly told by the American official that Israel did not have jurisdiction over the area.

"Israel is convinced that this statement is contrary to the position of President [Donald] Trump, as expressed in his firm opposition to the most recent UN Security Council Resolution," the Israeli Prime Minister's Office said in a written statement Monday.

A White House spokesman later told CNN: "These comments were not authorized by the White House. They do not reflect the US position, and certainly not the President's position."

The US embassy in Israel told CNN it had no comment to make.

A senior American official reportedly sniped at the Israelis that the Western Wall is "Not your territory. It's part of the West Bank".

The White House promptly distanced itself from those remarks, saying they were not sanctioned by official channels and did not represent the president. The official responsible for the remarks was named by Channel 2 on Tuesday as David Berns, political counselor at the US Consulate in Jerusalem. Berns could not be reached for comment on Tuesday evening.
This sounds like something an Obama holdover would say. They've always played favorites with Palestine. Trump and his administration have been crystal clear about their overwhelming support for Israel. I'd assume this was said on purpose to cause drama and tension during Trump's upcoming trip.

Corker has professed to being more open to working with Trump than other Republicans, but he also says he disagrees with Trump on almost every foreign policy position. So yeah, not exactly a Trump loyalist or ardent supporter.
I see. If you don't march in lock step with Trump on every issue that makes you anti-Trump.
Is anyone allowed to disagree with der fuhrer?
Do you agree with him on every issue?

Seth Rich was clearly murdered by the democrat party, but yet they say its our side that are the Nazis.

I mean, they literally had somebody murdered in cold blood.

John SalisburyPRO · @5Strat
11 minutes
In a poll of National Journalists, they voted 9 to 1 for Hillary. Washington DC voted 91% for Hillary.

Now you know why our Goverment has no honor, principle or morals.
Reply Reposted Quote
The fact that reporters may have personally favored on candidate over the other does not prove that they do not do their job responsibly.

Will you ever run out of boggy-men to blame for bad news?

Trump has all but admitted what happened.

He confirmed that he shared intelligence
Isn't that what world leaders do? Did you expect them to sit around and play bridge? Like it or not, Russia is fighting Isis same as the rest of the world. On top of that, everyone in the room has said it was appropriate, wasn't classified, didn't out any sources or methods.

The NYT is who outed the source of the information, not Trump. No one had a clue it was Israel until they reported it today. Last night everyone was guessing Syria. They were way off. Thanks NYT, you've actually went and done what WaPo was accusing Trump of doing.

Reactions: screwduke1
Looks like it was about the laptop/ipad bomb capabilities terrorists are developing...this seemed like a pretty easy conclusion back when they started banning those devices from flights out of certain countries...not exactly groundbreaking intel or secrets.

Am I missing something, can't the fkng President do whatever he wants to do with Classified info? Maybe next time he'll give it to the cake ladies at Wal-Mart and they can inscribe it on a cake before he gives it to the Russians.

Right or wrong, I don't think Trump will finish his term. Combination of media all over him every day, self inflicted wounds, and no real friends in congress. You should get used to saying President Pence IMO.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Trump has all but admitted what happened.
Not really. World leaders sharing intelligence is an everyday occurrence. That's what Trump has admitted to. You're reaching.

He's being accused of sharing highly classified information, which everyone in the room is saying didn't happen.

He's being accused of revealing methods, which everyone in the room says didn't happen.

He's also being accused of outing the source of the intelligence, which up until today everyone was guessing Syria. No one had a clue it was Israel until NYT outed them, not Trump.

Looks like it was about the laptop/ipad bomb capabilities terrorists are developing...this seemed like a pretty easy conclusion back when they started banning those devices from flights out of certain countries...not exactly groundbreaking intel or secrets.

Exactly. The intelligence has been public knowledge for a month. The only people who did anything wrong was the NYT by outing the source.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT