POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sitting FBI Director, McCabe, known liberal Democrat and Trump hater, under oath, in front of Congress -- The WH hasn't made any attempt/effort to impede in any FBI investigation.

NYT - That super secret, anonymously sourced memo that we've never seen before, nor do we know if it even actually exist says otherwise, though.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Same reporter on all three stories. If that memo does indeed exist (and I suspect it does), that's an egregiously bad look. And probably impeachable.

C_-1jV5VwAAowxi.jpg:large

A he said she said won't bring down Trump. They will have to have multiple on record sources or a tape of him.

The opposition is doing a good job of hammering home a theme...but I think everyone already has their minds made up and fatigue has set in.

Reactions: moe_schmoe
Same reporter on all three stories. If that memo does indeed exist (and I suspect it does), that's an egregiously bad look. And probably impeachable.

Then the NYT should have zero problems obtaining the memo and providing it. Comey should also have zero problems testifying, under oath, corroborating said memo belongs to him, was written by him, and the contents therein are factual.

You mean the memo that Comey wrote himself? Yeah, that's not going to hold up. Also, there's no effing way it's impeachable. Good lord.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
I have no problem with any president saying "I hope you can let this go" to the head of the FBI about one of their guys.

Oof. They probably have the most to lose tonight then.

Yes. That would hurt them bad for the next few years. There's a chance, not a good one that New Orleans could move up and take Fox or Monk.

And then there's Boston with the best chance at the top. Nuts they are in Eastern finals, but who would they take? They are stacked at G.

Reactions: JohnKBA
A he said she said won't bring down Trump. They will have to have multiple on record sources or a tape of him.

The opposition is doing a good job of hammering home a theme...but I think everyone already has their minds made up and fatigue has set in.

He did absolutely nothing wrong. This is insane. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I have no problem whats-so-ever with a president saying "I hope you can let this go". If you can't say that, what the hell can you say?

He did absolutely nothing wrong. This is insane. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I have no problem whats-so-ever with a president saying "I hope you can let this go". If you can't say that, what the hell can you say?
I'm not talking this instance, just in general. They will need something much more than a hand written memo from a disgruntled fired former employee.

Not to mention, this doesn't hold up to the obstruction of justice charge. Obstruction requires specific intent to obstruct a case. I hope you can let this go =/= demanding, or even asking, that Comey end the investigation.

Reactions: screwduke1
Sitting FBI Director, McCabe, known liberal Democrat and Trump hater, under oath, in front of Congress -- The WH hasn't made any attempt/effort to impede in any FBI investigation.

NYT - That super secret, anonymously sourced memo that we've never seen before, nor do we know if it even actually exist says otherwise, though.
If this memo exists, why did Comey refuse just a week ago to testify? Seems to me if its real, he would have had a pretty good time to bring it up.

I'm done with political stuff for tonight. NBA rest of the night for me.

Have fun going back n forth fellowship of the political thread.

I will catch up tomorrow.

Comey testified numerous times and not one time brought this memo up. Also did not go to the DOJ about it, either. Which probably would've been the sensible thing to do, if its real.

FBI cleared Flynn in January, but the story talks about a meeting in February, when Trump supposedly said this. That seems like a pretty good note to add. Trump supposedly said this 3 weeks or so after Flynn was cleared.

Where is eric braverman. Is it like day 150?

Y'all disappointing the hell out of me. George Webb's open source investigation is about to break wide open. He is on day 205 part 8. Go back and get caught up and the corruption you see will start making more sense. I don't know if he is 100% but he dropped breaking news before it hit mainstream on several leads. All of his stuff is backed up by sources. Could be a limited hangout but regardless his info has been pretty legit.

Bwahahaha, I seriously can't stop laughing.

Your right it is pretty ****ing funny you support someone Hillary Clinton and all the bullshit she pulled yet something as stupid as this means the President is gone.

Thank the heavens you retards didn't win in November. Thank you.

And this is pretty funny that you believe this Russia shit too.

Your right it is pretty ****ing funny you support someone Hillary Clinton and all the bullshit she pulled yet something as stupid as this means the President is gone.

Thank the heavens you retards didn't win in November. Thank you.

And this is pretty funny that you believe this Russia shit too.
Oh look, I'm a Hillary loving liberal again. I know it's hard for you simple minded people to believe but not everyone is a Republican or Democrat. Some people hate the 2 warring tribes that are destroying this country, y'all put party before country and have zero principles as you can clearly see in this thread.

Oh look, I'm a Hillary loving liberal again. I know it's hard for you simple minded people to believe but not everyone is a Republican or Democrat. Some people hate the 2 warring tribes that are destroying this country, y'all put party before country and have zero principles as you can clearly see in this thread.

Just a little confused why you are laughing about whatever it is you are, and not extremely upset about the already proven crimes the Democratic party did to Bernie and Clinton lying to Congress and the FBI?

Please explain. Also nothing, absolutely nothing has proven to be true so far with Trump. Rape accusing story, Russia, prove it or STFU.

That's exactly how trump won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT