POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Right or wrong, I don't think Trump will finish his term. Combination of media all over him every day, self inflicted wounds, and no real friends in congress. You should get used to saying President Pence IMO.

All I can say if, good luck with that, there is a very large segment of heavily armed and fed the fk up individuals who will absolutely not stand for that.

Right or wrong, I don't think Trump will finish his term. Combination of media all over him every day, self inflicted wounds, and no real friends in congress. You should get used to saying President Pence IMO.
There will be a civil war if Trump does not finish his term, IMO. Trump himself won't step down, if he doesn't finish his term it means someone killed him or removed him.

That's bad news for the gheys. I've been told by many a liberal that Pence wants to gas them all; complete with locking them in concentration camps, widespread famine, the works. Scary stuff.

He confirmed that he shared intelligence with the Russian ambassador...which is I guess why he didn't want any American press in there.
74524.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
I'd stop the daily pressers also.

Just issue press releases, thereby showing the MSM for what they really are: opinion disseminators.
No need to stop them completely, but do just like today. Don't televise them. When the camera is rolling they're all in there looking for their 15 minutes, viral, gotcha moment, turning the briefing into circus

John Roberts, who is part of the WH press corp, even reported that without the cameras rolling today, the press corp was much more tame and professional.

Reactions: Mashburned
Quit using dialectic with rqarnold and killa, they don't understand it because they are brain damaged liberals and it is a waste of time.
mr flat earth is a real intellectual giant don't ya know.

Republicans would have impeached Hillary or Obama if they did even half the stuff Trump seems to get away with. Trump was sooo worried about classified information that Hillary may have compromised but has no problem just putting it out there for his Russian buddies.

This is going to cause allies to be wary of sharing intelligence with us, and that's not a good thing.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-revelations-russia-allies-impact/index.html

There will be a civil war if Trump does not finish his term, IMO. Trump himself won't step down, if he doesn't finish his term it means someone killed him or removed him.

I'm guessing that 100% of Dems would vote to impeach today, and when pushed, Trump only has about half the republicans on his side, once the masks are removed. I suspect we are just waiting for the right incident to have a vote. The media is working 24/7 to do their part with the public.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Why doesn't any mainstream media - conservative, lib, whatever - talk about Wikileaks and criminal ass Hillary/DNC? If Fox talked about what we do know about the Hillary/DNC scandal, which has never been solved, or even talked about at length, then CNN and Dems would have to deflect and explain themselves. Instead, Fox just parrots whatever the lib agenda is and they look stupid and weak for even entertaining that crap. So, they are basically working for the DNC as well.

I think the real story is the hypocrisy being displayed by Republicans and Trump supporters. We've got a man baby in the WH who has real mental health issues and slightly more intelligence than his supporters...not a good combo.

Why doesn't any mainstream media - conservative, lib, whatever - talk about Wikileaks and criminal ass Hillary/DNC? If Fox talked about what we do know about the Hillary/DNC scandal, which has never been solved, or even talked about at length, then CNN and Dems would have to deflect and explain themselves. Instead, Fox just parrots whatever the lib agenda is and they look stupid and weak for even entertaining that crap. So, they are basically working for the DNC as well.
Hillary lost, get over it!! You can't blame Hillary for everything anymore. You think you'd learn from all the Benghazi witch hunts that found nothing on her.

fake news!
Actually, it's the nail in the coffin to the fake news story. One of the biggest liberal panic attacks was what would the ally sharing this information think. Now we know -- nothing to see here.

Not to mention, NYT did Trump a favor as well. The intelligence shared wasn't classified. It was public knowledge. Been in the news for weeks. Only wrongdoing here was the outing of the source, that no one had a clue who it was until the NYT couldn't help themselves because of their Trump derangement syndrome.

I think everyone that was in the room and on the record is full of shit. The Israeli ambassador that's on the record is also full of shit.

Until you guys give me some anonymous sources who won't go on the record, I just can't believe anything you say.

Anonymous Sources saying new DNC chair and Senate Democrats are working with Russia to help them rig the presidential election in 2020.

See how easy that was. I could do there job for them if I just made stuff up. I hate the media.

This information given to the media by someone in the IC. It was purposely meant to be ginned up, making nothing into something just because Russia was involved. I'm thinking retaliation for the firing of Comey.

Trump needs to go nuclear on the Dems but we all know the GOP is full of pu$$ies and RHINO's. He is essentially on his own in Washington with few true allies. We The People allowed "The Swamp" to take over our government, media, corporations, and country

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
I'm guessing that 100% of Dems would vote to impeach today, and when pushed, Trump only has about half the republicans on his side, once the masks are removed. I suspect we are just waiting for the right incident to have a vote. The media is working 24/7 to do their part with the public.
The media are having little success. Any Republican who votes to oust Trump, particularly on some ludicrous media created pretext, will be primaried. And they are well aware of that.

I think everyone that was in the room and on the record is full of shit. The Israeli ambassador that's on the record is also full of shit.

Until you guys give me some anonymous sources who won't go on the record, I just can't believe anything you say.
Mattis is now on record as well. Said even though he wasn't in the room, he is privvy to the intelligence and what was shared, and can say it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Reactions: USSLair

No,... no he won't.

It's just that I don't care. It's funny watching you guys get your panties in a bunch over every little thing - take a step back and take inventory of how a left leaning news story really affects your life in the big scheme of things. Hint - it doesn't. Same reason a Trump presidency doesn't affect my life whatsoever. It makes for great entertainment though.

Republicans would have impeached Hillary or Obama if they did even half the stuff Trump seems to get away with.
You mean, like, discussing classified information with representatives of other countries without the press second-guessing his every word and every move? Because Clinton and Obama didn't have that kind of granular scrutiny.

This is bullsh!t. Do you realize that the press is doing much greater harm by telegraphing to ISIS that there is intel regarding their plans to threaten air travel than any intel Trump actually divulged? And that is the real damage that is being caused here.

Reactions: USSLair
I knew there would be another MSM hit job tonight. They gotta get the Seth Rich story to go away.

With everyone coming out publicly, on record, denying this story it's up to WaPo to provide proof of their accusations. They are the accuser, the burden of proof is on them. Either reveal their sources and provide definitive proof to back up their accusations or retract their story and apologize. Even though they'll never be held to account, in theory, those should be their only two options.

'According to two people who read the memo'

Fake news again.

Then let's see the memo. If it's written on paper why do we need an anonymous source to tell us what it says?

With everyone coming out publicly, on record, denying this story it's up to WaPo to provide proof of their accusations. They are the accuser, the burden of proof is on them. Either reveal their sources and provide definitive proof to back up their accusations or retract their story and apologize. Even though they'll never be held to account, in theory, those should be their only two options.

Then let's see the memo. If it's written on paper why do we need an anonymous source to tell us what it says?
Even if it is true (and its not, WH has already debunked it) so f****** what if Trump said he wanted the obvious witch hunt against Flynn to end? Are we supposed to be outraged about that?

With everyone coming out publicly, on record, denying this story it's up to WaPo to provide proof of their accusations.

Well, if any of this bs was professional or real. The goal was already accomplished. Everybody is talking about how wreckless Donald trump is...again. After 4 years of this, enough dem voters could be upset to show up at the booths...assuming they don't trot out some lame old hag like Hillary. It's not about right or wrong. It's about convincing stupid people to vote.

And "republican" news is just giving more credit to this bs by talking about it. It's so stupid.

mr flat earth is a real intellectual giant don't ya know.

Republicans would have impeached Hillary or Obama if they did even half the stuff Trump seems to get away with. Trump was sooo worried about classified information that Hillary may have compromised but has no problem just putting it out there for his Russian buddies.

This is going to cause allies to be wary of sharing intelligence with us, and that's not a good thing.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/16/politics/trump-revelations-russia-allies-impact/index.html
You really are an idiot or a hack or both. Hillary and Obama are traitors to this country and did a lot of damage purposely with cheerleaders like you egging them on.

It's just that I don't care. It's funny watching you guys get your panties in a bunch over every little thing - take a step back and take inventory of how a left leaning news story really affects your life in the big scheme of things. Hint - it doesn't. Same reason a Trump presidency doesn't affect my life whatsoever. It makes for great entertainment though.
One big lie. If you do not care why are you engaging trying to defend your weak ass leftest view points.

Well, if any of this bs was professional or real. The goal was already accomplished. Everybody is talking about how wreckless Donald trump is...again. After 4 years of this, enough dem voters could be upset to show up at the booths...assuming they don't trot out some lame old hag like Hillary. It's not about right or wrong. It's about convincing stupid people to vote.

And "republican" news is just giving more credit to this bs by talking about it. It's so stupid.
and they are really stupid. Look at the ones on this site. Pathetic.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT