POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not necessarily the case seeing that "the people in the room" went to the CIA and NSA after the meeting to report what was divulged. It is also telling that ardent Trump supporters like Sen. Bob Corker are showing concerns.

Even McMaster's denial was a precisely worded statement that tip toed around the issue at hand.
No it wasn't. He said the story reported did not happen. He was in the room and it did not happen.

Not necessarily the case seeing that "the people in the room" went to the CIA and NSA after the meeting to report what was divulged. It is also telling that ardent Trump supporters like Sen. Bob Corker are showing concerns.

Even McMaster's denial was a precisely worded statement that tip toed around the issue at hand.
What the hell is even going on here? President Trump shared sensitive intelligence information with a Russian diplomat. Given what has been said it appears to be regarding a threat to air transportation. We don't know what the Russians did in response to that information, it may have saved lives. BUT....the story is:

*He shared intel with Russia, and OMGz Russia stole the election from Hillary!
*The intel was from a third party, and apparently we criss-cross applesauce pinky swore not to share that intel with anybody ever, or so the unnamed sources say.
*After the meeting, our intelligence community was called and briefed on the intel shared, which is procedure, but the press makes it sound like they were "telling" on the president, like they couldn't believe he shared the intel he did.

As much as the press and the left wants it to be so, Trump's administration is not "in turmoil" or "in trouble," Getting quotes from the anti-Trump Republican establishment does not verify that there is trouble, and the real issue here is not the intel Trump provided the Russians, it is the leaked information from unnamed sources whose obvious intent want to discredit Trump.

and the real issue here is not the intel Trump provided the Russians, it is the leaked information from unnamed sources whose obvious intent want to discredit Trump.

It's not even leaked information. Leaked information would be a memo. Leaked information would be a treasure trove of DNC emails.

Anonymous people telling unverifiable stories contradicted by everyone with first hand knowledge of the situation to the press isn't "leaked information." It's just bullshit story telling because you know the media and entire left is stupid enough to run with it.

Personally, I hope the DNC keeps this train rollin': they'll get Cali and NY next election and that's it.

When we see an arrest I'll stop laughing about the stupidity of it all.
So you think his own parents are stupid? Because they are the ones spearheading this. EDIT TO ADD: and they are life long democrats.

The stupidity of it all is the fact some of you can't even entertain the possibility of it. Like I told RQ, you don't have to be full-on 100% like me, but you have to admit that its at least one of the possibilities. And that alone should be chilling.

So you think his own parents are stupid? Because they are the ones spearheading this. EDIT TO ADD: and they are life long democrats.

The stupidity of it all is the fact some of you can't even entertain the possibility of it. Like I told RQ, you don't have to be full-on 100% like me, but you have to admit that its at least one of the possibilities. And that alone should be chilling.

You know what's chilling to me? The fact that Josh Donaldson still isn't back from what looked like a minor calf injury. It's killing my fantasy production at the corner infield spot.

The fact that some unlucky bastard I've never heard of got whacked is of no consequence or importance to me. White noise.

I think I'm finally starting to get it - MSM = 100% fake.

Anonymous sources and right wing media = infallible.

MSM basing their reports exclusively on anonymous sources

giphy.gif

Honestly though, Seth Rich was robbed.

The robbers were just shitty robbers and forgot they were supposed to take his watch, cell phone and wallet and just shot him instead. We all make mistakes. Sometimes robbers forget to rob. Doesn't mean it wasn't a robbery.

Honestly though, Seth Rich was robbed.

The robbers were just shitty robbers and forgot they were supposed to take his watch, cell phone and wallet and just shot him instead. We all make mistakes. Sometimes robbers forget to rob. Doesn't mean it wasn't a robbery.

Maybe it was Joe Pesci and Daniel Stern. They're pretty bad at robbing stuff.

My bad - anonymous sources cited by right wing media = infallible. :)

For the record, I don't put any stock in a random 4chan posts or anonymous sources that post that shit.

However, I've been on the Seth Rich was murdered train since last summer simply based on the circumstantial evidence.

Reactions: JohnKBA
It's not even leaked information. Leaked information would be a memo. Leaked information would be a treasure trove of DNC emails.

Anonymous people telling unverifiable stories contradicted by everyone with first hand knowledge of the situation to the press isn't "leaked information." It's just bullshit story telling because you know the media and entire left is stupid enough to run with it.
funny, since Trump himself confirmed it with his tweets. I guess giving Russians intel from allies is ok now, according to Trumpland.

You know you're in trouble when you are starting to lose Anne freakin Coulter LMAO

Trump is going to destroy this country and you think it's a reality show.

Clinton having Seth Rich murdered really is too obvious.

I think Assange is playing everyone.

Can't wait to hear the media do their duty and ask the Clinton campaign about Assange.

"We know Seth Rich died in a poorly executed robbery whereby the robbers didn't get his wallet, cell phone or watch, but Julian Assange was on Dutch TV insinuating he was the leak of the DNC emails as opposed to Russia who obviously leaked them. Why would Julian Assange lie?"

funny, since Trump himself confirmed it with his tweets. I guess giving Russians intel from allies is ok now, according to Trumpland.

You know you're in trouble when you are starting to lose Anne freakin Coulter LMAO

What did Trump confirm? I haven't had a chance to look. Can you give me specifics. TIA.

Like I said..... You can't say it's a right wing conspiracy when his own family (life long democrats) are spearheading it.

You can not care about it. That's fine. But, you can't blame it on a wing nut conspiracy.

And if you don't care that a political party in America allegedly had someone murdered to protect a presidential candidate (and their party), you must be unamerican. Oh, wait.....

Like I said..... You can't say it's a right wing conspiracy when his own family (life long democrats) are spearheading it.

You can not care about it. That's fine. But, you can't blame it on a wing nut conspiracy.

And if you don't care that a political party in America allegedly had someone murdered to protect a presidential candidate (and their party), you must be unamerican. Oh, wait.....

Take the word "allegedly" out and I'll start caring.

Man, all I can say is that if you believe that our Law Enforcement Agencies are simply puppets that do the bidding of evil liberals, I want some of what you're smoking. It must be top shelf stuff.
I don't chase conspiracy theories but you have a former detective in the DC PD saying this on local news and the PD is not commenting. If you are saying if the parties were reversed you would be calling it white noise then you are cardkilla's level of info gathering.

I don't chase conspiracy theories but you have a former detective in the DC PD saying this on local news and the PD is not commenting. If you are saying if the parties were reversed you would be calling it white noise then you are cardkilla's level of info gathering.

I'd absolutely be treating it the same way.

Man, all I can say is that if you believe that our Law Enforcement Agencies are simply puppets that do the bidding of evil liberals, I want some of what you're smoking. It must be top shelf stuff.
Dude, we are talking about DC here. 90% + vote democrat with 100% special interest money going that way (made up numbers, but you get the point).

Dude, we are talking about DC here. 90% + vote democrat with 100% special interest money going that way (made up numbers, but you get the point).
If they confess, get sentenced and exhaust all their appeals he will be in favor of CNN actually discussing.

Reactions: cat_chaser

According to chicken little's like yourself, he was going to destroy it even if everything was great. Translation: The sky is falling! The sky is falling! we may not get more free stuff and mama said I may have to move out of the basement now that that mean old Trump is president.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT