POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Used to be a HUGE Dave Ramsey fan. Did the workshops and everything. When Barry got elected, he took it upon himself to berate and chastise his listeners who chose to voice concern about Barry's policies by stating something to the effect of "IF any elected official causes a drastic change in your life, you didn't have much of a life to begin with."

The irony in that statement is that the 1986 tax reform act is EXACTLY what caused ole Dave to go ****ing bankrupt. I quit paying attention to ole Dave after that.
Ramsey is a pretty hard core conservative. His financial advice is also hard core conservative. If you're following his plan it doesn't matter what the government does because you're doing it all with cash.
Ramsey's whole show is about avoiding the thing that forced him into bankruptcy. Don't accumulate debt and it won't matter who is POTUS or what policy they follow

Reactions: JohnKBA
iu

iu

Those are cute memes flat earth guy.

Have you got anything intelligent to say that refutes my statements?

Ramsey is a pretty hard core conservative. His financial advice is also hard core conservative. If you're following his plan it doesn't matter what the government does because you're doing it all with cash.
Ramsey's whole show is about avoiding the thing that forced him into bankruptcy. Don't accumulate debt and it won't matter who is POTUS or what policy they follow

The potus has less influence on my life than my 5 year old has. Which is appropriate since her intellect is at about the same level.

Reactions: rqarnold
Supreme Court hasn't affected me in the 22 years I have lived here. I plow my own roads . I don't need Washington to take care of me.

While that may be true, Hillary would of appointed far left judges for maybe 2 seats that this country would never recover from.

22 years in this country? GTFO. This country didn't start 22 years ago. We have a history going back a little bit. And shits got worst in the last 20 years, maybe because of people like you.

I have plenty of Woodford, Booker's, Maker's. That's Saturday night. Only a dumbass like you would drink pappy trying to get drunk. I bet you mix cola with yours.

While that may be true, Hillary would of appointed far left judges for maybe 2 seats that this country would never recover from.

22 years in this country? GTFO. This country didn't start 22 years ago. We have a history going back a little bit. And shits got worst in the last 20 years, maybe because of people like you.

I have plenty of Woodford, Booker's, Maker's. That's Saturday night. Only a dumbass like you would drink pappy trying to get drunk. I bet you mix cola with yours.

Pappy is terribly overrated and overpriced. I'm a Willett family estate guy. Barrel proof FTW.

I was making $40k when I moved here and I make almost 6 times that now. Things haven't gotten worse for skilled, motivated people.

Yep, you got me...always looking for a govt handout. [pfftt]

Not saying that you personally need help. My stance on success is that people make their own opportunities and are responsible for their own lot in life. The potus has no influence on those things. If you have the skills and ambition to be successful, you will be. If not, it's your own fault.

In honor of the first 100 days of Hillary not being the president.

giphy.gif

LTMHQq.gif

enhanced-video-of-hillary-clintons-9-11-collapse.gif

giphy.gif

0582_hillary2-5397a31042aec.gif

phw3ybd44k2qbwe.gif

giphy.gif

Trump may or may not live up to expectations. At the very least, he saved us from the Wicked Witch of the Left. She would have destroyed this country- and, quite possibly, put the whole planet under a mushroom cloud of nuclear radiation. She was flat-out dangerous.

Pappy is terribly overrated and overpriced. I'm a Willett family estate guy. Barrel proof FTW.

I was making $40k when I moved here and I make almost 6 times that now. Things haven't gotten worse for skilled, motivated people.

Cool. I'm excited as hell. Since you make so much you can start paying for my healthcare and other shit right?

Because dumbass like you want the top taxed the most.

I want a new boat too. Thanks

Reactions: Phil_The_Music
Not saying that you personally need help. My stance on success is that people make their own opportunities and are responsible for their own lot in life. The potus has no influence on those things. If you have the skills and ambition to be successful, you will be. If not, it's your own fault.

Retard

Trump may or may not live up to expectations. At the very least, he saved us from the Wicked Witch of the Left. She would have destroyed this country- and, quite possibly, put the whole planet under a mushroom cloud of nuclear radiation. She was flat-out dangerous.

If Trump doesn't get us into a major military conflict I'll consider his expectation met. Everything else is just Twitter noise.

Laugh all you want. Outside of McCainiac, who had no chance of winning, we haven't had a Presidential candidate with such an aggressive, volatile temperament (combined with a neo-con agenda) in the nuclear age. Her foreign policy would have, at best, had us in one situation after another like the Iraq War (which she supported), and, at worst, would have resulted in World War 3. We dodged a bullet.

Cool. I'm excited as hell. Since you make so much you can start paying for my healthcare and other shit right?

Because dumbass like you want the top taxed the most.

I want a new boat too. Thanks

Learn a new skill or get motivated. You don't need me to pay for your healthcare. The tools are there for you to pay for it yourself. The excuses people make in this country are laughable. We all control our own destinies. If you want to make a lot of money, friggin do it. Don't sit around and wait for a reality TV star to solve all your problems.

Learn a new skill or get motivated. You don't need me to pay for your healthcare. The tools are there for you to pay for it yourself. The excuses people make in this country are laughable. We all control our own destinies. If you want to make a lot of money, friggin do it. Don't sit around and wait for a reality TV star to solve all your problems.

No dipshit, it isn't about not having healthcare, it's about how the POS Obama lied to use about how we could keep our plan and doctor.

Retard.

Reactions: JohnKBA
Laugh all you want. Outside of McCainiac, who had no chance of winning, we haven't had a Presidential candidate with such an aggressive, volatile temperament (combined with a neo-con agenda) in the nuclear age. Her foreign policy would have, at best, had us in one situation after another like the Iraq War (which she supported), and, at worst, would have resulted in World War 3. We dodged a bullet.

100% chance my life will be the same in 4 years as it would have been with Hillary. I can't speak for the people who can't or won't take responsibilty for their own lives (plenty on both sides of the aisle.) I've got no sympathy for lazy people. They deserve what they get.

No dipshit, it isn't about not having healthcare, it's about how the POS Obama lied to use about how we could keep our plan and doctor.

Retard.

ACA didn't affect me at all. Get a job at a good company that takes care of that for you. There are plenty out there.

100% chance my life will be the same in 4 years as it would have been with Hillary. I can't speak for the people who can't or won't take responsibilty for their own lives (plenty on both sides of the aisle.) I've got no sympathy for lazy people. They deserve what they get.

Spoken like a true liberal asshole. What do you call all those lazy people wanting handouts and free shit.

Your a joke.

Glad most of America is against dumb ****s like you.

I honestly don't care. I take responsibility for my own life. Nobody from the random blowhard on this message board to the child in the White House will dictate my life. It must be a sad existence to rely on others for your success. I'll never be in that spot.

I don't care. Christianity is a bigger threat to the world than any other religion. Christians have been killing people for centuries.
Now, that's just flat-out silly. It's incorrect, foolish, and, frankly, borders on SJW territory. Even IF you assume that Christianity has the worst history of world religions, a preposterous assumption, given the bloody and brutal history of Islam, in this day and age, it's a completely different story.

Last edited:
Now, that's just flat-out silly. It's incorrect, foolish, and, frankly, borders on SJW territory. Even IF you assume that Christianity has the world history of world religions, a preposterous assumption, given the bloody and brutal history of Islam. in this day and age, it's a completely different story.

Organized religion is a blight on society in general.

When you get large groups of people believing in myths, it's dangerous.

Reactions: UKBrassowTipIN
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT