How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
C7iKQHCU8AEJSuC.jpg
my favorite was the march where euro leaders were holding hands in the street as a sign of solidarity.
Obama skipped that.

Fairness should only come when you are willing to work for it and pay your fair share. The problem with people like you is you think you are entitled to live a lifestyle you are not prepared to work to attain. Yet you think people like me who were born very poor but have worked my way into a decent life style should give you part of what I have worked very hard for. Grow up boy and learn what it is like to be a man.
You think your profile picture and conservative values make you look tough. It doesn't.

All Across The Nation Wanted Latino Criminals Are Marked As ‘White’

All across the nation, local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies list wanted Latino criminals as white. On the Miami-Dade Police Department most wanted sexual predators and offenders, 14 of 20 individuals are listed as “white.” These 14 “white” males are: Oscar Loaiza Restrepo, Javier Tejada Jr., Julio Sanchez, Yandy Perez, Ariel Rovelo, Julio Cesar Lopez, George Noa, Alexis Garcia-Checa, Benjamin Elisha, Niudbel Del Toro, Eugenio Carbonell, Rafael Morales, and Joaquin Armando Arroyo.

This is seen as well at the federal level. This is Eric Armando Ferrer, listed by the U.S. Marshals Service as among New Mexico’s most wanted. He has warrants for two counts of homicide, assault with intent to commit a violent felony, and shooting at and from a motor vehicle. According to the Marshals, he is a member of the gang “SouthSide Locos.” Ferrer is also described as a “white” male.

The Daily Caller previously reported on how nine out of ten individuals on Texas’ top 10 most wanted list were Hispanics marked as white. Texas has since updated the list to clarify that the fugitives are Hispanic. One of the members they had listed as “white,” was Justin Lane Slatton Jr, who is a part of the gang Latin Kings.

This is part of a larger trend of Latino criminals being marked as white due to the federal government and many local authorities not counting Latino as a race.
Most should be listed as Native American as overwhelmingly they are descendants of pre-1492 Americas resident stock.

You think your profile picture and conservative values make you look tough. It doesn't.
Now you are omniscient. Now you know what people are thinking. You Marxist moron, I am tough. I have had a pretty hard life considerably and will continue to try and keep everything I earn. However, you can always test my toughness and try to take what I have earned you little snowflake.

Reactions: Moopyj
[laughing] The funniest part is even the media knows they are fos, and left themselves an out. From everything I have heard and read, they never definitively said "Asian", they specifically repeated "of Asian appearance".

Redistribution of wealth can be a positive for both the poor and the rich. When the gap between the rich and poor is too large, economic disparities will occur. The rich want to stay rich, but without granting the poor some semblance of cash flow the rich cannot stay rich.

Taxes suck, but the middle class isnt suffering. Tax cuts from Trump will only give back 2-5% of your salary. The poor will notice that more than you.
In a society based on individual liberty, how is redistribution of wealth appropriate? Please explain that for everyone. Also, who gets to decide how much wealth is acceptable and how is that determined?

Reactions: bigbluefattycat
Nunes just said surveillance reports on Trump and his campaign members are in the dozens, and none of them involve Russia or have anything to do with the Russian investigation. Said that even though the surveillance seems to have been done legally, it's very troubling, especially the illegal unmasking of American citizens.

Nunes also just said that the surveillance may have been legal and incidental, but everything picked up and collected that was said/done on Trump's end wasn't against the law, so it should have never made it into the intelligence reports, and American names should have never have been unmasked.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT