How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
abe911a07a75a21e8c3f1af3e5d35f507e1e7d6d.jpeg

Sam, this is a great example of what I'm talking about with you. You're on the right track here, but the first picture needs to be just a photo of him from 2016. Because the actual HUMOR comes from the juxtaposition and the play off of AustinTX's initial premise.

It is exactly that type of nuance that goes over your head, and why you can't do comedy well.

Well good luck to him with that. Because conservative talk radio is, quite literally, the ONLY thing keeping the majority of AM stations in this country afloat. It accounts for the VAST majority of their income. Maybe he doesn't care, and he's only buying them TO put them out of business, but either way...
Yeah, unless he plans on funding them into perpetuity, this is going to be Air America on steroids.

I understand not wanting to engage on the content, because it's so egregious. This is a very clear example of Republicans being awful with no possible way to spin it. So only thing to do is deflect because it's your 'team'.
I understand not wanting to engage on the content, because it's so egregious. This is a very clear example of Republicans being awful with no possible way to spin it. So only thing to do is deflect because it's your 'team'.
Your post was a complete word salad and made no sense whatsoever. If you copy and pasted it to chatgpt, it would probably recommend you seek professional help for schizophrenia symptoms. You libs don't just blindly follow your leaders, you start copying them too. Creepy as hell.

Election fraud. As always everything is projection with conservatives.
Back on Planet Earth, more on Teamsters non-endorsement.

According to Mullin, O'Brien told him in that first conversation, "Look, I'm a Democrat. I was born a Democrat. I'm going to die Democrat. But also, I represent my Teamster brothers, and they're not with the Democrat[ic] Party right now."

The senator also recalled O'Brien saying, "The Democrat[ic] Party left us. We didn't leave them. They left us
."

According to Mullin, O'Brien told him in that first conversation, "Look, I'm a Democrat. I was born a Democrat. I'm going to die Democrat. But also, I represent my Teamster brothers, and they're not with the Democrat[ic] Party right now."

The senator also recalled O'Brien saying, "The Democrat[ic] Party left us. We didn't leave them. They left us
."

I appreciate his sentiment, but with one nitpick. The Democrats never WERE with them, other than to siphon huge contributions out of the Union pension funds, frequently in the form of bribes to look the other way at organized crime.

Your post was a complete word salad and made no sense whatsoever. If you copy and pasted it to chatgpt, it would probably recommend you seek professional help for schizophrenia symptoms. You libs don't just blindly follow your leaders, you start copying them too. Creepy as hell.
Ok, I'll put it very simply for you, since you're having comprehension issues:

Nebraska allocates Electoral College votes by congressional district. 1 for NE-1, another for NE-2, a third for NE-3, and the two remaining to whoever wins the state overall. This way more constituents are represented, as if you live in a predominantly R or D area your EC votes go to the R or D instead of getting washed out by whoever wins the state. Republicans are now trying to change this to winner-take-all because Ds have started winning one district consistently, splitting NE's total votes 4 and 1. Instead of trying to win voters, they want to change the Electoral College process so that those voters' voices are silenced.

How is that consistent with supposed Republican/conservative values of federalism and self-determination?

Oopsie! again.......smh

It will be like moving a mountain if be ever steps into the Whitehouse again.

"They do not have to be counted twice. Voter turnout in 2020 was 66%, that leaves 34% of the ballots to perform voter fraud with. These are the ballots that will just appear well after election night."

Reactions: Lost In FL
Oopsie! again.......smh

It will be like moving a mountain if be ever steps into the Whitehouse again.

That "ain't" nothing... Tabulate how many votes were "switched" electronically when the proper algorithm is input. They only stole a percentage... Oh the rabbit hole I could take you down... (You'd love to see the coding that does this and then, changes back...) PAPER BALLOTS and hand counts...

That "ain't" nothing... Tabulate how many votes were "switched" electronically when the proper algorithm is input. They only stole a percentage... Oh the rabbit hole I could take you down... (You'd love to see the coding that does this and then, changes back...) PAPER BALLOTS and hand counts...

No doubt. This is just a tiny part of the overall scheme. People that try to cheat the entire country should spend life in a Turkish prison.

Anyone else find it funny that a black republican in NC who is running for governor has his private sexual life exposed before an election, yet Gillum in FL has meth fueled, gay sex orgies, that apparently half of FL knew about, and not one peep until he got arrested passed out in hotel with a gay prostitute?

Democrats didn’t change a single thing about the Electoral College in 2020. And Republicans ridicule any attempt to, while literally doing it themselves. Disgusting.
Oh, now it’s the “Electoral College”. A tried and true Karlmaneuver- pretend you were talking about something else.

The irony here of course is that Karl’s mob advocates nonstop to get rid of the Electoral College. An incoherent mess of contradictions.

States did change their laws. The laws that changed all benefited the Democrat steal.
They changed their state legislature powers towards elections. Took away state legislature powers for Democrats to commit the steal
Exactly. But doncha know, Karl meant something else so those things didn’t really happen or are irrelevant.

."
The Democratic party didn't just leave the Teamsters... the Democratic party left America.

Sam, this is a great example of what I'm talking about with you. You're on the right track here, but the first picture needs to be just a photo of him from 2016. Because the actual HUMOR comes from the juxtaposition and the play off of AustinTX's initial premise.

It is exactly that type of nuance that goes over your head, and why you can't do comedy well.
Here is the nuance you are missing kind sir. There are exactly TWO shots of Trump. The first, by logical reasoning is from 2016. The second is from 2024. Both pics are representative of Trump and just exactly how little he has changed. He was a criminal before taking office and is still a criminal today. The humor is very subtle and hard for many to detect.
The nuance is level 10 and I am very proud of you for at least trying.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Anyone else find it funny that a black republican in NC who is running for governor has his private sexual life exposed before an election, yet Gillum in FL has meth fueled, gay sex orgies, that apparently half of FL knew about, and not one peep until he got arrested passed out in hotel with a gay prostitute?
Typical liberal media. They're a joke.

Nebraska allocates Electoral College votes by congressional district. 1 for NE-1, another for NE-2, a third for NE-3, and the two remaining to whoever wins the state overall. This way more constituents are represented, as if you live in a predominantly R or D area your EC votes go to the R or D instead of getting washed out by whoever wins the state. Republicans are now trying to change this to winner-take-all because Ds have started winning one district consistently, splitting NE's total votes 4 and 1. Instead of trying to win voters, they want to change the Electoral College process so that those voters' voices are silenced.

How is that consistent with supposed Republican/conservative values of federalism and self-determination?
Are we United Districts or United States?

Go sit down, gay cheater...

Here is the nuance you are missing kind sir. There are exactly TWO shots of Trump. The first, by logical reasoning is from 2016. The second is from 2024. Both pics are representative of Trump and just exactly how little he has changed. He was a criminal before taking office and is still a criminal today. The humor is very subtle and hard for many to detect.
The nuance is level 10 and I am very proud of you for at least trying.

Oh, I GET it, it's just not logical or funny. You're taking a mug shot from 2024, "pretending" it's from 2016 which is nonsense, and then trying to overlay it on a stolen idea that you clearly didn't even understand to begin with. I'm convinced that your entire life can be summarized as trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole, and then saying "ta-da!"

You're essentially taking a sh*t on the carpet, and then calling it nuanced comedy.

You prove the old addage; the person that THINKS they're the smartest one in the room has made a huge mistake.

My word, it's like trying to teach a goat how to play chess.

Dammit, clown...

You got me!! I fall for it sometimes too...

In my defense, there is no "conversation". I'm merely pointing out his stupidity (again). Sometimes the softballs are too easy to pass up.
Look who you're talking to. I'm Charlie Brown in the football scenario.

• Love
Reactions: Lost In FL

By Republicans I assume you mean Nebraska Republicans deciding how their state will allocate EC votes. That is how democracy works Chief.

Oh, I GET it, it's just not logical or funny. You're taking a mug shot from 2024, "pretending" it's from 2016 which is nonsense, and then trying to overlay it on a stolen idea that you clearly didn't even understand to begin with. I'm convinced that your entire life can be summarized as trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole, and then saying "ta-da!"

You're essentially taking a sh*t on the carpet, and then calling it nuanced comedy.

You prove the old addage; the person that THINKS they're the smartest one in the room has made a huge mistake.

My word, it's like trying to teach a goat how to play chess.

Sambowieshin often claims to have taught special needs children.

I always think there’s no doubt he spent a ton of time in special needs classrooms. But always wonder if they ever actually told him why he was there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT