POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, I GET it, it's just not logical or funny. You're taking a mug shot from 2024, "pretending" it's from 2016 which is nonsense, and then trying to overlay it on a stolen idea that you clearly didn't even understand to begin with. I'm convinced that your entire life can be summarized as trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole, and then saying "ta-da!"

You're essentially taking a sh*t on the carpet, and then calling it nuanced comedy.

You prove the old addage; the person that THINKS they're the smartest one in the room has made a huge mistake.

My word, it's like trying to teach a goat how to play chess.

Sambowieshin often claims to have taught special needs children.

I always think there’s no doubt he spent a ton of time in special needs classrooms. But always wonder if they ever actually told him why he was there.

She spoke today........

a woman is laughing while holding a cat in her hands
Uh...what? Moving your hands does not make your statement any more comprehensible. She tries so hard to be MLK or someone who is a brilliant orator and fails miserably. Comes across as fake and just plain dumb.

My God it just boggles my mind that Harris could actually be our next President. Think about that. No doubt she'll just be a figurehead but still. 4-8 years of complete head shaking embarrassment. Not to mention policies that will cripple this country. What irritates me more is that half the country is on-board.

I always think there’s no doubt he spent a ton of time in special needs classrooms. But always wonder if they ever actually told him why he was there.
I said it before, I don’t think he taught special ed, I think he was in special ed. And he’s not as smart as Mr Ed!

I said it before, I don’t think he taught special ed, I think he was in special ed. And he’s not as smart as Mr Ed!

I am pretty sure he was just there auditing the class. He fit right in.

The first chart is very interesting. The Republicans go down as the Independents go up, while the Democrats stay roughly the same. Seems to be the opposite of your thesis. Rightwingers going from calling themselves Republicans to more extreme Independents who don’t even identify as Republicans.
Democrats: "4 out of 5 people are not a threat to democracy".

GYVv4ICW4AArH_b

Question for the board. Are you going to watch the election results on election night? I don't think I can put myself through the trauma of watching another stolen election, for my own sake I think I'll be doing other things.
I will. The last 2 elections I stayed up til 2 or 3 am. I won't be able to sleep anyways so I might as well watch the results...even though I'm sure they will refuse to name a winner (if Trump is ahead)

I will. The last 2 elections I stayed up til 2 or 3 am. I won't be able to sleep anyways so I might as well watch the results...even though I'm sure they will refuse to name a winner (if Trump is ahead)

Yeah I will be watching. Even if we don't have a winner, if it looks bad for the dems...let me tell you, having some drinks and watching heads explode on CNN and MSNBC is one of the great joys of life.

My God it just boggles my mind that Harris could actually be our next President. Think about that. No doubt she'll just be a figurehead but still. 4-8 years of complete head shaking embarrassment. Not to mention policies that will cripple this country. What irritates me more is that half the country is on-board.

No need to worry if she wins. The United States of America with the current constitution will cease to exist.

She only wins if she's plus 5 nationally. There is a very good reason that the shill polls refuse to admit Trump is Plus 1.... If we all vote she can't win.

Iran knows they are absolutely done if Trump wins. They will be broke again. They know Trump would almost definitely green light Israel annihilating them from the face of the earth.
No doubt about that. The fact that they endorsed her and Democrats will still vote for her proves how crappy they are as humans.

Secession is the answer... and rapidly becoming the only answer.

If not, becoming an expat is an option.

I'll be checking out San Marino in Dec. Surely there has to be patch of sanity in Europe... somewhere.
Have fun. Safe travels.

Other ideas include Malta, Croatia and Serbia.

Former colleague retired at 53 and relocated to Malta because her mother lives there. She speaks Italian. Told me total costs are roughly 3/4 as much as ATX.

By the way, I'm returning to Germany beginning Nov 26.

Reactions: screwduke1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT