POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The leader of Iran is on US soil as we speak…..as his regime is trying to take out Trump. Instead of personally meeting him to tell him that Iran won’t exist if they kill Trump, he’s on The View saying Trump is a threat to Democracy. You can’t make this stuff up. Trump is a threat to the evil ways of a the Machine and they want MAGA stopped at all costs. They are making it clear that after Trump is gone, one way or another, nobody will ever challenge the machine. Sick, despicable people.

Who do you think us getting higher levels of US government protection: iranian leader, lil z, or trump?

Guarantee trumps lowest on the list.

Just illustrating that on this, once again, just like always, y’all’s principles go right out the window in the name of power. You personally may or may not have thrown out your endorsement like several others did, but by not condemning the efforts you lend them your tacit approval, even if not necessarily explicit.
Are you drunk?

Was she in the HS band? If so, she can get moved to the Drum and Bugle Flight (commonly referred to, by everyone else as the "Beat and Blow) for basic, and let me tell you, it is absolute cake. We didn't have to do ANYTHING, other than play parades and practice. I remember doing some jumping jacks a couple of times, and we got to hold a rifle this one time, which was cool.

Even if she wasn't in the band, tell her to raise her hand anyway when they ask, because once we started practicing, it became obvious that at least half of those f***ers LIED. You could tell a lot of them had never even HELD an instrument before (but nobody seemed to care, they just told those folks to ACT like they were playing, and leave the actual playing to the rest of us)
my first year in the usaf i worked for a master sergeant who had quickly made his rank in the af band as a sax player. very dapper italian guy and a great person. he worked as the maitre d in a fancy dinner club in omaha in the evenings. one night he treated me and a couple of other guys to a dinner show featuring sue thompson who had the hit song “norman.” of course, being classless knuckleheads we got drunk and made asses of ourselves. young and dumb great fun, old and dumb not so much

Wow. I'm sure that will be a punchy, hard-hitting interview. Personally, I'd like to find out more about Kamala.

What type of neighborhood did she grow up in?

What was her first job?

What was the condition of her neighbor's lawn?
Well, we know for sure she was raised as a middle class kid. That's all that matters when it concerns any issue.

Question for the board. Are you going to watch the election results on election night? I don't think I can put myself through the trauma of watching another stolen election, for my own sake I think I'll be doing other things.
Probably watch up until around 8 pm CT. Awaken at 4 am for hopefully a cool early Christmas present.

Let me put it this way: If Kamala pulls the W, then my intent is troll the hell outta her local fanboyz for years.

my first year in the usaf i worked for a master sergeant who had quickly made his rank in the af band as a sax player. very dapper italian guy and a great person. he worked as the maitre d in a fancy dinner club in omaha in the evenings. one night he treated me and a couple of other guys to a dinner show featuring sue thompson who had the hit song “norman.” of course, being classless knuckleheads we got drunk and made asses of ourselves. young and dumb great fun, old and dumb not so much
I have never done anything like that my entire career... well... that is go to a dinner show featuring Sue Thompson.

Wearing masks during a worldwide pandemic = government overreach, tyranny! Smoking weed = no way! we must ban!!! So silly.
GYViduMWQAMy6Cd

Are you drunk?
He's either drunk or doing his best Kamala impersonation. Actually, it could be both because they aren't mutually exclusive.
I understand not wanting to engage on the content, because it's so egregious. This is a very clear example of Republicans being awful with no possible way to spin it. So only thing to do is deflect because it's your 'team'.

Probably watch up until around 8 pm CT. Awaken at 4 am for hopefully a cool early Christmas present.

Let me put it this way: If Kamala pulls the W, then my intent is troll the hell outta her local fanboyz for years.
Or until the Gestapo pays you a visit for putting content on social media that dares question the regime.

So what's your position on the GOP trying to change NE's electoral process? Republicans say all the time they're for federalism and local determination, but here they are working directly against those ideals just to win elections.
Why would you give a shit what Republicans think about what your side has already done?

Holding people to high standards only works if YOU hold to those standards.

Time magazine laid out clearly that the 2020 election was full of instances of changing election laws and processes in multiple states, all to benefit your side.

Karl, you’re an empty vessel.

I have never done anything like that my entire career... well... that is go to a dinner show featuring Sue Thompson.
I was stationed in Turkey. Our shift was off that night and most of us went to the NCO club to have a beer (or 2) (or 3 or more). This one guy was new in country and wanted to fit in, so he got stupid drunk. We walked back to the barracks and it was the rainy season. The field was muddy and a couple of inches of water. The newbie (Gill) fell off the road into the field. Someone hollered, "Swim Gill. Swim" He lay there in the mud flapping his arms and kicking his feet. Quite a sight.

Why would you give a shit what Republicans think about what your side has already done?

Time magazine laid out clearly that the 2020 election was full of instances of changing election laws and processes in multiple states, all to benefit your side.

Democrats didn’t change a single thing about the Electoral College in 2020. And Republicans ridicule any attempt to, while literally doing it themselves. Disgusting.

States did change their laws. The laws that changed all benefited the Democrat steal.
They changed their state legislature powers towards elections. Took away state legislature powers for Democrats to commit the steal

Anybody around my age on here that went to UK Football games back in the 70's remember going under the endzone bleachers (that's literally all they had in each endzone at that time, just old school wooden bleacher seats) and collecting a crapload of those empty Commonwealth Stadium cups? My Dad still has at least a couple of dozen of those things at his house (depression baby) LOL

You had to be careful when you were under there, or you'd get brained on the skull with one of the many empty whiskey bottles that were always randomly dropping.
Well, those bleachers weren't wood but aluminum. They were brought over from Stoll Field for the second, 1974 season of Commonwealth. There were no end zone seats in the first 1973 season. You're right about the cups as I also have some and the bourbon, not whiskey, bottles as some were mine.

Reactions: Girthang
A Harris staffer that works there did it. Case closed.

Damage from gunfire, fired sometime after midnight on Monday, was discovered at the Democratic National Committee campaign office near Southern Avenue and Priest Drive in Tempe, the Tempe Police Department told The Post.

“No one was inside the office during the overnight hours, but this raises concerns about the safety of those who work in that building, as well as those nearby,” said Public Information Officer Sgt. Ryan Cook.
Locals seemed to say that it's not uncommon in that town anymore. It was likely just Democrat policies found the people pushing them.

Crime is down! All is well!

I still remember people in that Lexington shooting thread calling me a conspiracy theorist when i pointed out numbers are only down because some cities numbers just arent in the report, for one reason or another.

If trump miraculously wins - how long till those cities all get their numbers in the report and msm will start pounding the "crime is up under trump" headlines?
CDC numbers of homicides showed that murders were up 30% since 2020. People aren't reporting the crime to the FBI but the coroners are still reporting gun crime to the cdc for a different political reason.

The "surprise" will be a govt shutdown and forced food shortages to try to skew people before the election. Riots. Another more successful attempt on Trump (or staged against Harris). If Trump lives and IF Harris poll numbers don't inprove, I'm guessing no election at all. State of emergency and power grab
Ports are about to strike too. I heard that lots of stuff is already being rerouted to Cali but it's running behind as is. Food, car parts and everything else is will be affected.

Reactions: Girthang
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT