POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh, now it’s the “Electoral College”. A tried and true Karlmaneuver- pretend you were talking about something else.

The irony here of course is that Karl’s mob advocates nonstop to get rid of the Electoral College. An incoherent mess of contradictions.
I have him on ignore but he’ll also pontificate on the virtue of Ranked Choice Voting before too long……

Schumer, Raskins, Pelosi etc. aren't just gonna sit there and watch her sink in the polls and lose. Something insane will happen and they'll initiate it.
I don't know, they don't like her. I don't think the Dems are as monolithic as you think. They may think they can make a lot more hay fighting against 4 years of Trump, filling party coffers. Plus they can get rid of her and Walz isn't anyone who they want in a position of power.

I don't know, they don't like her. I don't think the Dems are as monolithic as you think. They may think they can make a lot more hay fighting against 4 years of Trump, filling party coffers. Plus they can get rid of her and Walz isn't anyone who they want in a position of power.
Yeah but I think it’s more about killing MAGA for good and this is their only chance as it will be validated if he wins again. They can’t fathom the thought.

They have no choice to cheat.

I hope Trump overcomes the cheating. Gets his DOJ together and hangs every single democrat in office for Treason for what they have done. They deserve it

He is crying cause he knows is going to die and lose his nuts haha

GYU1cntW0AAjXB5

Oh, now it’s the “Electoral College”. A tried and true Karlmaneuver- pretend you were talking about something else.

The irony here of course is that Karl’s mob advocates nonstop to get rid of the Electoral College. An incoherent mess of contradictions.
We were always talking about the EC. That’s what NE is trying to change.

That’s exactly what I’m pointing out. Y’all scream and cry at us when we try, all while you’re doing it yourselves.

Trump won more votes in 2020 than any presidential candidate in history, by a wide margin, except for (supposedly) Joe Biden in the SAME election. That alone is rather crazy to consider.

If Trump is “polling ahead” of where he was in 2020, then this election should theoretically be an enormous landslide win for Trump. Yet it will still come down to a tiny, tiny fraction of ballots in a handful of swing states, swayed by mysterious dumps of mail in ballots and overlooked boxes of uncounted ballots in some closet that are miraculously uncovered.

Oh, I GET it, it's just not logical or funny. You're taking a mug shot from 2024, "pretending" it's from 2016 which is nonsense, and then trying to overlay it on a stolen idea that you clearly didn't even understand to begin with. I'm convinced that your entire life can be summarized as trying to hammer a square peg into a round hole, and then saying "ta-da!"

You're essentially taking a sh*t on the carpet, and then calling it nuanced comedy.

You prove the old addage; the person that THINKS they're the smartest one in the room has made a huge mistake.

My word, it's like trying to teach a goat how to play chess.
So says the Chihuahua trying to drive a stick shift.
Now for a point of agreement I suspect. I went to buy my Christmas Carol tickets this year from Actor's Theater in Louisville... like I have done many times over the last 45 years.
To my surprise there is no production this year. In it's place is the play...
"Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins".
"In this playful adaptation of a children's book, the Jewish folk hero and trickster Hershel of Ostropol confronts the Hanukkah-hating goblins who keep blowing out the candles of every menorah in town. Can he outsmart these wicked creatures who haunt the old synagogue and restore the celebration of the Festival of Lights?"
You've got to be F'ing kidding me. Got no problem with the play... But do have a problem destroying a long-standing family tradition and yearly Christmas play being dropped completely after decades.
First time in my life I've muttered about going woke and going broke. 🤣

Ok, I'll put it very simply for you, since you're having comprehension issues:

Nebraska allocates Electoral College votes by congressional district. 1 for NE-1, another for NE-2, a third for NE-3, and the two remaining to whoever wins the state overall. This way more constituents are represented, as if you live in a predominantly R or D area your EC votes go to the R or D instead of getting washed out by whoever wins the state. Republicans are now trying to change this to winner-take-all because Ds have started winning one district consistently, splitting NE's total votes 4 and 1. Instead of trying to win voters, they want to change the Electoral College process so that those voters' voices are silenced.

How is that consistent with supposed Republican/conservative values of federalism and self-determination?
That's better and sounds more like you than what you posted before.

I generally don't engage with you but happened to see that post, so I'll give you my take.

We are in a civil war Dion. It's just a political war, not a physical one, yet. Both sides sides are doing shady shit and I'm glad the republicans are finally starting to put up a fight. We've lost the country because they tried playing by the rules or were just too scared to fight fire with fire while your side will try to win by any means necessary. So you won't find any pity from me when the Republicans grow a pair and try to actually do something to stop the liberal marxist BS. Difference in me and you is I'll own what my side does. You will lie, gaslight and move goal posts until your dying breathe trying to convince people that your side is holier than thou. We aren't falling for it anymore though.

Ports are about to strike too. I heard that lots of stuff is already being rerouted to Cali but it's running behind as is. Food, car parts and everything else is will be affected.

Reception of mechanical parts started being affected early this year and delivery times for some parts are already at 6 months. Warehouse stock could be well depleted soon, so I have been and am ordering anything I might conceivably need now. I expect a lot of industries will be affected in similar ways, especially since a majority of our food is being processed outside the country.

This has been in the works for a long time. It's not like it's a last minute thing. They've been trying to put things in place for years to be able to grind everyone and everything down to an ultimately malleable state. Belts are going to have to tighten

CDC numbers of homicides showed that murders were up 30% since 2020. People aren't reporting the crime to the FBI but the coroners are still reporting gun crime to the cdc for a different political reason.

Coroner's and sheriff's offices... some of the last bastions of true and integral service left in the govt sector

Ties to Google, Crowdstrike, Microsoft, Oracle, and U.S. Agencies

But if the fibs are raiding them, they must be a conservative company....

China isn't going to do jack squat to the US. Because if the US collapses, so does China. Their economy relies on the US buying all of the crap they make. We're joined at the hip with them, regardless of how either side might feel about that.

Joined at the hip with Russia and others now, and they own plenty of precious metals as a country. Maybe they can afford to dump some of their bonds and stocks and take the loss here while buying elsewhere to ride the non-dollar economy up?

Reactions: trueblujr2
Now for a point of agreement I suspect. I went to buy my Christmas Carol tickets this year from Actor's Theater in Louisville... like I have done many times over the last 45 years.
"In this playful adaptation of a children's book, the Jewish folk hero and trickster Hershel of Ostropol confronts the Hanukkah-hating goblins who keep blowing out the candles of every menorah in town. Can he outsmart these wicked creatures who haunt the old synagogue and restore the celebration of the Festival of Lights?"
You've got to be F'ing kidding me. Got no problem with the play... But do have a problem destroying a long-standing family tradition and yearly Christmas play being dropped completely after decades.

And, your Village Idiot ass will go vote for and promote more of the same.

Cry me a river, Coronabro.

I agree with this guy. Iran is being primed as the scapegoat. If Trump is assassinated, It will be the democrats and their deep state who did it.

Oh yeah that’s been obvious ever since they mentioned Iran. They have been really amping it up. They’ve had three or four instances of this and then it’s “this is how we will get MAGA to support a war.”

I do not want any international conflict or presence. The Democrat Party and their intel agencies are a cancer to the west and we need protection from them. That should be the biggest priority for every western country- prioritizing your people and sovereignty. End the third world invasion all over the globe.

Getting off track here but I 100% know the left and their intel agencies are behind these murder attempts and will not believe any false flag they try to push. This is them and we all know it.

Well good luck to him with that. Because conservative talk radio is, quite literally, the ONLY thing keeping the majority of AM stations in this country afloat. It accounts for the VAST majority of their income. Maybe he doesn't care, and he's only buying them TO put them out of business, but either way...

Like he did with 2 out of 3 coal companies he purchased in Obama's last term. Bankrupted 1 or 2 and creatively transferred the losses from the 3rd to the others to make the 3rd appear more profitable, driving its company value up at a time when coal in general was also rebounding in perception and value. He made a sht ton of money on it. I just missed the deadline for purchasing stock in the 3rd company before it shot up.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Actually, yeah this is something that has pissed me off. Actors Theater has gone completely off the rails into superwoke territory. No more "Christmas Carol" and the past 3 or 4 years of Dracula has actually been something called "Dracula-A Feminist Revenge Fantasy", they have also had a play this year for a long run devoted to drag, and every other fringe thing. That's fine but they have much pretty much shut off access to mainstream interest on the Theater which is a shame for something that was one of the best regional theater companies in the world. I don't expect the Theater to cater to any one group but should try to have something for everyone over the course of a year but the current director is a leftist moron. They say the theater is making.more money than ever but the financials show that ticket sales and attendance are all-time low, less than 10% pre-covid but the theater is bringing in more corporate donations than ever to keep it afloat.

Some absolute smack in the face reality for Democrats, from your wind up robotic power base. Black men under 50 in particular are waking up to the shell game that you've been laying on them since the early 60's They are realilzing that Democrats are racist con artists.

This video is very interesting, but it's long. I would highly recommend watching all of it when you have time, but if you want to get to the juicy part, fast forward to about the 34:00 minute mark. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Democrats are such silly and stupid people.

Actually, yeah this is something that has pissed me off. Actors Theater has gone completely off the rails into superwoke territory. No more "Christmas Carol" and the past 3 or 4 years of Dracula has actually been something called "Dracula-A Feminist Revenge Fantasy", they have also had a play this year for a long run devoted to drag, and every other fringe thing. That's fine but they have much pretty much shut off access to mainstream interest on the Theater which is a shame for something that was one of the best regional theater companies in the world. I don't expect the Theater to cater to any one group but should try to have something for everyone over the course of a year but the current director is a leftist moron. They say the theater is making.more money than ever but the financials show that ticket sales and attendance are all-time low, less than 10% pre-covid but the theater is bringing in more corporate donations than ever to keep it afloat.
Here's the crazy thing. I have no problem with the theater offering some more left leaning shows for audiences that want that kinda thing. Fine by me even if it's not my cup of tea.
My problem is that they have just completely abandoned people like me that just want a family friendly/traditional holiday play. They have crapped on 50 years of tradition in the city.
It's their right to do it but I ain't paying for it when they offer nothing but the fringe stuff. How bout a little balance???

And, your Village Idiot ass will go vote for and promote more of the same.

Cry me a river, Coronabro.
BS. I don't vote for extremist candidates. Same crap is happening on the right. Getting rid of books in schools like Harry Potter series because of right wing extremists.
The far right and far left are idiots.

Reactions: Knottcobred
At this point, considering the condition of our public schools, banning books is superfluous, because half of the fvcking kids have never been taught to read in the first place. And if they ARE reading, it's a lock that the book has pictures.

American voters: Always worried about the WRONG ****ing things; like abortion, dicks for chicks, who gets to use which bathroom, some POS former eastern bloc country that is run by a former nazi, to name a few examples.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT