POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There's a small part of me that thinks "Let it happen". We might need another 4 years of progressive nonsense and this country going broke, before moderate democrats finally get pushed to our side. Obviously, a ton of damage will be done, and maybe irreversible damage, but there is no way her presidency is going to go well. It will be a total disaster, even if all she is, is just an empty suit.. because it will be status quo, and it's the last 4 years that got us to where we are today.
There is plenty of nonsense on both sides. That's the beauty sitting in the middle looking at it all. I hate chaos.

I'll bet the feral animals and park geese are strutting around, cocky as f*ck this morning. Probably TAUNTING those Haitians.

There has been video and report after report about this happening, yet the moderator said no proof last night. They have on video a woman eating a cat after killing it. It burns my ass that these morons tell us not to believe what we see and hear, like we are all loons. I'm to the point of despise with them, I really am. Willy had this same disgust long ago, many are just now catching up!

I thought the debate went as expected. Trump was Trump, he debates like an average Joe would. The moderators sided with Harris which everyone expected. Harris was well prepared. It was almost like she was given the debate questions and practiced with a team answering them for weeks.

My question is why did Trump even do the debate? He had an easy out when Harris refused to do the Fox New debate.
Because the GOP never f’n learns anything ever. Giving the left access to you all while the Dems simply hide their candidate and would never do an away game at Fox.

There’s nothing to be gained by the GOP in doing any debate considering we’ve proven that the left has been given questions ahead of time, the mods are always Dems who have a conflict of interest and interrupt and run cover for Dems. Kamala won’t do Fox but Trump does CNN and ABC. Why would any GOP agree to this?

The left dictates everything. The GOP are always on the defense. Always. This comes with control of the media but the right plays into it all the time.

Last edited:
Why in the hell would your own government drop 20,000 refugees into a town of 40,000 people?

THAT is the issue. (Even though there’s not one valid reason that Haitians should be considered refugees, unless the ENTIRE THIRD WORLD qualifies for refugee status).
They have been doing this across the globe in many different places in Europe. It’s disgusting. It’s treason and the puppeteers doing this are doing this to rob you of culture, freedom, money and your life.

This is for power of globalists. There’s no benefit to the actual citizens. This is not wanted. You’d think a light bulb would go off for the left’s ignorant base on why these politicians are so hellbent and concerned about migrants more than their own citizens.

Yeah, definitely more important than the difference between 3% and 2% inflation.
GXC62auasAAXBnF

You know damn well Vance thought the CNN woman talking about Bigfoot was the stupidest sh-t he heard all day.

He is great here with his responses. He really has been killing it.

@HymanKaplan you mentioned would Vance done better in a debate. Not sure there is a Republican anywhere that is better prepared and suited to debate Dems right now than Vance.

She brings up a stupid topic, he tries to put it into context. She brings it up again, he breaks it down into simpler terms for her, and explains the actual problem to her like he was speaking with a child. And then? She brings it up again, and in a manner that suggests her brain actually just shuts down, except to repeat the same inane thought. It's truly astounding. 😆 😆

You know damn well Vance thought the CNN woman talking about Bigfoot was the stupidest sh-t he heard all day.

He is great here with his responses. He really has been killing it.

He is great on his feet. Walz can get all the answers he wants and it wont help. If trump was 10% this sharp in the debate venue, he could've annihilated her.

I was shocked to learn that vhcat is older than me. Lox is too.

I'm 61 and I've gotta say, WiTF is up with the older folks in this thread? We're supposed to be for independence, liberty, and low taxes, but a lot of you carry the torch for these Demwits. I don't get it. Either do better or take up shuffleboard, you're emabarassing the rest of us (old folks)
I’m 80 and I have all the left clowns on here on ignore. Every single one. Has nothing to do with their age. They are all liars and that’s because their “father” is the father of lies.

False. Not surprised though, lying is a dim character trait.
Says the party lying about all the immigrants eating pets on a spic. 😂😂
Between Hannibal Lector and Pet Pot Pies MAGA sounded like the weirdos they say you are.
The world is laughing at Trump today.

He is great on his feet. Walz can get all the answers he wants and it wont help. If trump was 10% this sharp in the debate venue, he could've annihilated her.

Yep. And unfortunately, as Kamala Harris has shown, you can look like a moron next to a literal invalid, and people still won’t give a shit how bad the VP is. This is Trump v Kamala regardless of what Vance and Wald do.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Ok then. Great. Bring all the refugees in from around the world and settle them in small midwestern towns. After all, it’s technically legal immigration so no one should complain about anything they do.

A key benefit that we're allnot understanding according to the leftists is that since immigrants commit crime at a lower rate than Americans, we are actually making these towns much safer in the long run. Everyone should support 20k illegal aliens being bussed into middle American towns. Any opposition must be racist.

Reactions: exemjr and blubo
Says the party lying about all the immigrants eating pets on a spic. 😂😂
Between Hannibal Lector and Pet Pot Pies MAGA sounded like the weirdos they say you are.
The world is laughing at Trump today.
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

I know your used to your party making up shit lies and spreading them as truth (Russia Hoax for example) but not how we roll. Every single republican talking point has always had some level of truth if not full 100% truthfulness to it after all is said and done. Doesn’t stop clown assholes like you from believing the leftist lies however. You really are one dumb son of a bitch!!!

Ah... there's the False Equivalency.

I knew it had to come out at some point.

Please tell us how you hate "both sides" equally... but voted for Obama and Biden lol.
I voted for Biden, before that I voted for Trump. Where did I say I voted for Obama? I don't vote for "independant" because they're never getting elected. Absolutely zero false equivalency in my approach. I vote for the candidate, not the party 🤡

Reactions: sambowieshin
Great on his feet? Animatronics are more nimble than Vance. His lumbering/frozen personality is how the "weird" accusation got traction.

I voted for Biden, before that I voted for Trump. Where did I say I voted for Obama? I don't vote for "independant" because they're never getting elected. Absolutely zero false equivalency in my approach. I vote for the candidate, not the party 🤡

Honestly, it sounds like you don't actually HAVE any original thoughts, and that you just go into the voting booth and throw darts.

Also, I thought you had some homework to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT