POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In all of my years following politics, THIS is the strangest, and yes, as you said, hilarious thing I've ever witnessed.

It is true testament to their psycopathy, when it comes to Trump. They really ARE out of their minds over him. 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

There will be studies and papers written about TDS, I'm positive of it. It is mass delusion on the scale of Jonestown...

The funniest part is it isn’t a surprise to anyone. Dick Cheney supporting kamabla actually makes logical sense.

What would have been shocking is if Dick Cheney bought Trump’s policies aligned with his worldview rather than Kamabla.

Trump is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.
He's too smart and aware of legality to tell his followers directly to attack the Capitol but he knew exactly what he was doing.
When you spend months telling them the election is gonna be rigged... Then tell them the election was stolen from them ... Then tell them that Pence can fix it if he wants to....Different rules apply now.... We will never give up.... We will never concede....if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.... You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen....
Then say....We’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We are going to the Capitol.
He brought the gasoline, the matches, lit the match then handed it to his goons he'd just spent 2 hours telling them fighting to save their country was the only option left.
He knew exactly what he was doing and how to do it.
But ... But.... But he said peaceful. 🤡

During that whole time period he was commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world, in possession of the nuclear codes, and you think he chose to run a reverse psychology op with secret dog whistles he knew people would pick up on to attack the Capitol at just the right time?

Rather than using the military?

You guys are goddam lunatics.

During that whole time period he was commander in chief of the most powerful military in the world, in possession of the nuclear codes, and you think he chose to run a reverse psychology op with secret dog whistles he knew people would pick up on to attack the Capitol at just the right time?

It's breathtaking...

Hearing a leftist argue about Trump doing this for money is peak stupidity considering he's the only politician whose worth went down after office. These same people cheer on the Obamas, Clintons, Pelosis, Bidens getting filthy rich off of public office though. They question nothing with the bogus book deals and the speaking fees as if it's not a quid pro quo thing.

It would be one thing if leftists like Dred knew they were stupid but they don't. They believe they're smart despite being dumb as dirt.
Trump was worth $2-2.5B when he left office. He's now worth $5.5B or so thanks to his new media business. He was worth around $4B in 2016 when he ran for office. Lots of people lot money in covid.

Really??? You are so clueless about what went down that day.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
Watching a financial podcast and they are saying China appears to be going into defaltion. It's getting harder and harder to pretend we aren't going into a global recession. I know leftist around the world really hate to admit their policies have wrecked Europe and North America economically.

Now in full disclosure, as much as we debate this issue it would have been better worded by leaving out the word "your".
I don't believe you are that. I just think your opinion on this issue of not allowing exceptions is way too extreme.

Dummy, I quoted you saying 'my', as mocking you for admitting you are a rapist.

You didn't say 'your rapist genes', you said 'my rapist genes'.

The funniest part is it isn’t a surprise to anyone. Dick Cheney supporting kamabla actually makes logical sense.

What would have been shocking is if Dick Cheney bought Trump’s policies aligned with his worldview rather than Kamabla.
But what irks people....all the years he lied that he was a CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN. Can still remember him calling into Rush's show in '00 and '04 spouting how conservative he is.

Any conservative or real Repub wouldn't touch Harris and her dem/lib policies with a 10 foot pole. They would fight tooth and nail to make sure that her and her policies were defeated.

Dummy, I quoted you saying 'my', as mocking you for admitting you are a rapist.

You didn't say 'your rapist genes', you said 'my rapist genes'.
I am confident neither of us is a rapist but that doesn't change the fact they shouldn't have the right to spread their genes around thanks to Republican laws.
They should have stiff criminal penalties as well as no rights to be the father of a baby formed against their victim's will.

bybbltCxX2q2.jpeg

She's Muslim in case you were wondering.

shit’s getting real
😡

i don’t know if this is in springfield but it’s been reported that haitians have been killing canada geese and even people’s pets and eating them
Understood that DeWine is worthless. Hell, he probably requested all those Haitians for Springfield. But what, if anything, can a State's Governor do about this crap? People who live in a community all their life, pay taxes, do everything right....and then overnight your city goes to s**t.

Trump is a lot of things but stupid is not one of them.
He's too smart and aware of legality to tell his followers directly to attack the Capitol but he knew exactly what he was doing.
When you spend months telling them the election is gonna be rigged... Then tell them the election was stolen from them ... Then tell them that Pence can fix it if he wants to....Different rules apply now.... We will never give up.... We will never concede....if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.... You will have an illegitimate president. That is what you will have, and we can’t let that happen....
Then say....We’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. … We are going to the Capitol.
He brought the gasoline, the matches, lit the match then handed it to his goons he'd just spent 2 hours telling to fight in order to save their country.
He knew exactly what he was doing and how to do it.
But ... But.... But he said peaceful. 🤡 One word in two hours of anger fueled raging about a stolen election and a country that sh** on their votes.

Well, just 24 hours ago you were calling him an idiot.

Which is it? Is he the most evil genius ever, or a simpleton, like yourself?

Village Idiot.

Reactions: SDC8888
1. You are wrong about all of that. You're just making it up.

2. None of that has anything to do with the question.

3. Your name isn't sam, so quit interloping with your canned and nonsensical jibber-jabber.
1. BS

2. It directly speaks to your "question" because the issue at hand isn't any protest, violent or otherwise. It's the plan to overthrow our Constitution, of which the mob was just one small, mostly irrelevant, part.

3. My stuff isn't canned, it's true grit. Because I'm speaking from knowledge. And I can respond to anything I like.

Really??? You are so clueless about what went down that day.

Perfectly sane response.

The president of the US was definitely trying to “overthrow the constitution” by using secret coded messages sent out amongst secret back channels to sleeper cells he was activating, rather than just using the military he was fully in control of.

Love how you guys just repeat shit. Don’t give it an ounce of thought. Then when you’re pressed on it just break down and spam links because you have no ability to logically defend the bullshit you’re parroting.

To put it mildly. If you want to get into Musk and his worldview of longtermism we can, but the composite satire character in Don't Look Up pretty much sums it up.

P.S. (Movie overall too on the nose to really be witty, but Jonah Hill's funny and Jennifer Lawrence is Jennifer Lawrence so worth the watch.)

P.P.S. (Why, oh why, did she have to be a UL fan while we're stuck with the Judds...)
GW-tNwTXkAAwDpF

Watching a financial podcast and they are saying China appears to be going into defaltion. It's getting harder and harder to pretend we aren't going into a global recession. I know leftist around the world really hate to admit their policies have wrecked Europe and North America economically.
Globalists agenda at work. Destroy the global economy in order to usher in a Global digital currency and Social Credit scores.

Perfectly sane response.

The president of the US was definitely trying to “overthrow the constitution” by using secret coded messages sent out amongst secret back channels to sleeper cells he was activating, rather than just using the military he was fully in control of.

Love how you guys just repeat shit. Don’t give it an ounce of thought. Then when you’re pressed on it just break down and spam links because you have no ability to logically defend the bullshit you’re parroting.
?? What was he going to do with the military? He was trying to use fake electors to rig the election his way. How would the military have helped in that? Who would have followed his orders?

I am confident neither of us is a rapist but that doesn't change the fact they shouldn't have the right to spread their genes around thanks to Republican laws.
They should have stiff criminal penalties as well as no rights to be the father of a baby formed against their victim's will.

You said “my rapist genes”.

I’ll take you at your word.

Reactions: Marleydogg
?? What was he going to do with the military? He was trying to use fake electors to rig the election his way. How would the military have helped in that? Who would have followed his orders?

I don’t know. You tell me.

You guys are the ones claiming he was sending secret coded messages to his followers to get them to storm the Capitol on Jan 6 to overthrow democracy while publicly telling people to remain peaceful.

If you think he was going to overthrow democracy and still command the US military after activating all the sleeper cells to overthrow democracy, seems like he could have just used the military and not risked his secret coded messages not having their intended affect.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
Sort of hard for others to hear the voices in your head.
Let me translate for you.
Trump tried to overturn a free and fair election. He lost all his court cases. He has zero provable evidence the election was stolen. He incited a riot at our Capitol because he was pissed about losing. He watched it unfold on his TV and did nothing for hours. He almost had his VP hung by a mob.
Policy doesn't mean Jack sh** if the President is willing to trash his Capitol, hand his VP over to a rabid mob and crap on the US Constitution because you don't like an election result.
My voices are loud, clear and correct.

Reactions: Dionysus444
I don’t know. You tell me.

You guys are the ones claiming he was sending secret coded messages to his followers to get them to storm the Capitol on Jan 6 to overthrow democracy while publicly telling people to remain peaceful.

If you think he was going to overthrow democracy and still command the US military after activating all the sleeper cells to overthrow democracy, seems like he could have just used the military and not risked his secret coded messages not having their intended affect.
Again, use the military to do what? They're not supposed to follow unlawful orders. His mob of supporters have no such restrictions or compunctions.

Understood that DeWine is worthless. Hell, he probably requested all those Haitians for Springfield. But what, if anything, can a State's Governor do about this crap? People who live in a community all their life, pay taxes, do everything right....and then overnight your city goes to s**t.
How long before we have a Haitian version of Congresswoman Omar?

In my opinion this could be the main reason for putting large numbers of the same migrants in one or two congressional districts at a time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT