POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How do you know she didn't donate to it? Are you her accountant/CPA doing her taxes and have seen every transaction she made?

Village Idiot.
There's a check. And even if that check was forged, she donated by agreeing to let them use her as an endorsement.

This has been explained to him NUMEROUS times.

Facts have hard time getting through 20 layers of aluminum foil.

Because it's being questioned, and she has yet to produce a shred of proof (pay stubs, w-2, tax filings, pic of her in uniform on her first day, etc), combined with the fact not a single person has came out and said, 'this is true, I worked with her/was her boss'.

Pretty sure if someone I worked with at 19 was the vice president I would remember working with them, and any former co-worker that is a Dem, would definitely come out to shut up the Republicans saying she didn't.

Why can't liberals use common sense? 🙄
I guess this is the new America. Catturd or some other moron "questions" the veracity of something, and therefore the person has to disprove the allegation. This is the consequence of you guys not accepting what the media says about anything. There is no real truth - it is just up to everyone to decide what they believe.

Let me translate for you.
Trump tried to overturn a free and fair election. He lost all his court cases. He has zero provable evidence the election was stolen. He incited a riot at our Capitol because he was pissed about losing. He watched it unfold on his TV and did nothing for hours. He almost had his VP hung by a mob.
Policy doesn't mean Jack sh** if the President is willing to trash his Capitol, hand his VP over to a rabid mob and crap on the US Constitution because you don't like an election result.
My voices are loud, clear and correct.
Give up on but but muh army rebukes?
Your "voices" are coming from MSM state propaganda.
Congrats, the regime is dependent on the slow witted.

I guess this is the new America. Catturd or some other moron "questions" the veracity of something, and therefore the person has to disprove the allegation. This is the consequence of you guys not accepting what the media says about anything. There is no real truth - it is just up to everyone to decide what they believe.

It has more to do with the Harris/Walz campaign lying about everything.

When you’re consistently caught in lies, people are not going to accept your claims at face value.

Like most Americans I am not a fan of either candidate. That makes me sane and intelligent, not schizophrenic.
I will take the liberal with a Congress that can keep her in check over the maniac that incites riots against his own VP when he loses an election.

Neither an intelligent nor sane person would read their own quotes contradicting each other and conclude that they were in fact an intelligent or sane person. An idiot might. Or a schizophrenic.

Or a liar that would knowingly make a false and defaming statement, such as accusing someone of inciting a riot when it's been proven they didn't.

GXDALBXX0AAwKof

If Haiti is so great, why are we importing all their people as "refugees"?

Reactions: blubo and WTF Cat
Maybe because that isnt what was happening and you really dont believe it did..... You have to be an idiot to believe that anyone would organize a totally unarmed coup with boomers.
Like always, the coup plot was the fake electors. The mob of unarmed boomers was only a last-ditch effort to pressure Pence or get him removed from the scene so his backup could do it.

The asinine take is that if the Cap Police where so overwhelmed and beaten, in fear for their lives....they sure did not seem afraid at all. They would have retreated and sought cover. Fired real guns. None of that happened...except the one murderer cop.
They did retreat and seek cover. Defensible positions throughout the Capitol. Of course they didn't just open fire on the crowd, this isn't Kent State. You think they should've? Talking out of both sides of your mouth as you mourn the one woman who did get shot.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Just because Marx was right about a lot of things doesn’t mean it’s time to implement equality-of-outcome communism tomorrow. You don’t know my positions because you don’t care to find out, you just call me a “commie” like you’re doing now(and this conversation was all about) and move on. Thanks for proving their point.
GWL4kC4WEAAU64P

Reactions: WTF Cat

This was the lie last month. Did you just wake up Rip?

Why are you trolling now two weeks later?

Did she say she worked at a McDonald’s or that she just had experience handling beef.

Ba dump bumps.

Shadow delegates
Secret signals to storm the Capitol
Overthrowing the Constitution
Selling access to nuclear secrets 😆 😆 😆 😆

Do you guys even realize how stupid you look? How much do you kooks spend on foil per month? be honest. Just ballpark it.
Then pray tell us, what were his fake electors? Multiple people in multiple states are being prosecuted for it.

I can interrupt sheep speak. What Dore is saying is to shut up and accept your government programming.

No offense but you live in California. Of course you see a lower percentage of racists. I watched a guy screaming the N-word at a black guy at Taco Bell literally last week. Obama's handling of Trayvon Martin was only divisive to racists. If that includes you, look inward and figure out why.
Meanwhile, back in the real world. Love Dem logic. Gotta kill it to save it.

And totally not you searching confirmation bias.

It's like when orange man sips from a glass weird there has to be months of doctors records and experts talk about his mental capacity.

But when Biden is barely existing the press goes "welp we asked a random staffer once and they said he's sharp as a tack, that's that"

These examples go on forever. Hamas supporters rage on campus, basically a Charlottesvilles every weekend, biden said nothing for a week, then said we'll they have a point, then finally bothsides'd and said very fine ppl on both sides and the press went...cool thanks dawg.

Dion, I've lived in every region of the US, with the exception of the Pacific NW, and other than west Texas, and NYC, Kentucky is the least racist place I've lived.

California being more race tolerant is a complete myth. (I lived in the Central Coast, and then the Bay area)

New England is the most racist place in the country, and it's not even CLOSE...

Well, since the media lies constantly, why wouldn't intelligent people question their bullshit?

Are you daft?

Dion, I've lived in every region of the US, with the exception of the Pacific NW, and other than west Texas, and NYC, Kentucky is the least racist place I've lived.

California being more race tolerant is a complete myth.
What does that have to do with Trump's fake electors? I've lived all over too, and the shit people say behind closed doors to other white people is wild. Racism is everywhere. Systemic. Never claimed it was exclusive to the South. Do the 10 yr olds screaming the N-word at you on COD all have Southern accents? Of course not. Do the rednecks in upstate NY flying Confederate flags actually have secessionist roots? Of course not.

Hey, didn't her running mate make a few false/extremely misleading statements about his military service? Didn't he claim to be deaf when he got his OVI in 95? I could keep.going.

Then pray tell us, what were his fake electors? Multiple people in multiple states are being prosecuted for it.

There were none. And I certainly can't speak for a politcally motivated and overzealous prosecutor/DA/AG. You should probably ask them about your "unorthodox" views. I can only say that, IMO, your cheese has slipped off of your cracker. The signs have been there for a while, but it's gone full bloom now.

Reactions: blubo
There were none. And I certainly can't speak for a politcally motivated and overzealous prosecutor/DA/AG. You should probably ask them about your "unorthodox" views. I can only say that, IMO, your cheese has slipped off of your cracker. The signs have been there for a while, but it's gone full bloom now.
He organized slates of fake electors in multiple swing states who forged official documents. That is incontrovertible fact. WTF are you talking about "there were none"?

I don’t know. You tell me.

You guys are the ones claiming he was sending secret coded messages to his followers to get them to storm the Capitol on Jan 6 to overthrow democracy while publicly telling people to remain peaceful.

If you think he was going to overthrow democracy and still command the US military after activating all the sleeper cells to overthrow democracy, seems like he could have just used the military and not risked his secret coded messages not having their intended affect.
How come when I tried to decode Trumps message all I got was "Be Sure to Drink Your Ovaltine"?

California being more race tolerant is a complete myth. (I lived in the Central Coast, and then the Bay area)

New England is the most racist place in the country, and it's not even CLOSE...
Yes about NE. Ppl in Vermont would faint if they saw a black person. A migrant showed up in Martha's vineyard and they literally called the military after giving him cereal.

Also, the racism is a anglo white thing ppl have clearly never met Hispanics...go ask a Mexican of Spanish decent what he thinks of one that's indigenous.

What does that have to do with Trump's fake electors? I've lived all over too, and the shit people say behind closed doors to other white people is wild. Racism is everywhere. Systemic. Never claimed it was exclusive to the South. Do the 10 yr olds screaming the N-word at you on COD all have Southern accents? Of course not. Do the rednecks in upstate NY flying Confederate flags actually have secessionist roots? Of course not.

It has nothing to do with fake electors, I was addressing a completely separate nonsense post of yours. Try and keep up.

You compared racism in California to racism in Kentucky, explicitly, and assumed that California is less racist. You literally said it. LOL

I'm not interested in your uninformed opinions about race relations in different parts of the country. They're of no use to me. Why? Because I've actually lived in those places, and so my views on it are based on first-hand knowledge and experience.

Why is there this belief that Harris lied about working at McDonalds? The vast majority of McDonalds are franchises so she would not have been an employee of McDonalds itself.

Iirc she never mentioned it in her memoirs or any other place and it only appeared in her recent stories of her childhood in an attempt to make herself more relatable to middle class.

Oh and she lies about everything else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT