POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Than Hillary Clinton, wife of Bill Clinton, and Joseph Robinette Biden Jr, Obama's VP, two of the biggest fixtures of neoliberalism over decades? Are you insane? Do you understand any political theory? Know anything about the American political spectrum and modern geopolitics in general? Probably not, I don't know why I assume, it's only the political thread for crying out loud.
GWVbTm9bQAAjNF7

I said “god given” not “God” given. You are endowed with certain inalienable rights by your creator. Whether that’s Allah, the Christian God, the universe, etc.

I think there’s a lot to be learned and found in this world without limiting your understanding to what’s printed in the Bible, regardless of what version you’re using.
So I can count on you to point this out to all the 'America is a Christian country' people next time? Thank you, doing the Lord's work.

I agree with your last point - the parent should definitely be charged and I like what GA is doing. I also find it a little disturbing that a poster who was an educator (has Sam said he was a special ed educator?) uses the word "retard" on here regularly. My son has a learning disability and it is BS for people to use that word.
Rightwingers say it all the time, but you call out the one nonrightwinger who does and never any of them. Why?

I would typically call out anyone who says that, but particularly an educator who knows better. It is disappointing.
I don't disagree. I've never said it. But it's frequently used here. @sambowieshin is not the most egregious offender by far. And yet this is the first time you've ever said anything. Just pointing out your biases, so you can know yourself a little better. Your actions speak louder than your words.

I don't disagree. I've never used it. But it's frequently used here. @sambowieshin is not the most egregious offender by far. And yet this is the first time you've ever said anything. Just pointing out your biases, so you can know yourself a little better.
I don't know who you are referring to, but the other people here who I imagine might use that word (or worse) are so vile it wouldn't do any good to call them out. With him it may be different.

Reactions: Dionysus444
So funny all you hear them saying is democracy and freedom and everything they stand for is not that and everything Trump stands for is that. Shows how they rely on the ignorant so much to back them.
They are using subversion of language by using the term "democracy" to the point people hear it so much that they think we are one. We aren't. Democracies lead to the type of tyranny we are experiencing. We are a Constitutional Republic. Don't get caught up in defending the word "democracy". The word does not exist in our Constitution.

Last edited:
They are using subversion of language by using the term "democracy" to the point people hear it so much that they think we are one. We aren't Democracies lead to the type of tyranny we are experiencing. We area Constitutional Republic. Don't get caught up in defending the word "democracy". The word does not exist in our Constitution.
Two wolves and a sheep voting on what is for dinner.

This is the prevailing sentiment of the MAGA movement. You people who try to make some illegal/legal distinction are a disingenuous minority. It's about being anti-"third world", everything else is ad hoc rationalization.

See? All about defendin' the whites. MAGA is a white pointy hood.
110% False, I'm for defending AMERICANS of all races colors and creeds who came here legally, are productive members of society and defend American values. You're the one who has to put race into everything and pin whiteness to Western Culture. Funny coming from someone who champions the governments of predominantly white Nordic countries.

Perfect example of you twisting what someone says into something it isn't to claim some sort of Gotcha or victory.

You're the one being an idiot, you don't have to destroy farmland to increase our population. Are their illegal immigrants running around building houses in corn fields right now? Tons of places on the planet flourish with MUCH higher population densities right now. Houston is not NYC.

110% False, I'm for defending AMERICANS of all races colors and creeds who came here legally, are productive members of society and defend American values. You're the one who has to put race into everything and pin whiteness to Western Culture. Funny coming from someone who champions the governments of predominantly white Nordic countries.

Perfect example of you twisting what someone says into something it isn't to claim some sort of Gotcha or victory.

INtellectual dishonesty is the only way to make his "points."

TrumPutin 2024
Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Fire that sorry SOB. Fire his GD ass immediately.

The number one killer of children in America is by firearms.
Republicans REFUSE to pass ANY legislation to address this issue.
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
You and your caveman kind are absolutely a danger to women and children in America.
Throw in your fascist control over women's bodies on top of the gun love fest and it's no wonder we are now the joke of all industrialized nations.
Just stay in your hole Capt. Caveman and let the rest of us with brains solve this issue.
In 2023, 1,037,000 abortions were performed in the United States. That's the number 1 killer of children. That's also a bigger number than any year while Roe v Wade was the law of the land.

I don't disagree. I've never said it. But it's frequently used here. @sambowieshin is not the most egregious offender by far. And yet this is the first time you've ever said anything. Just pointing out your biases, so you can know yourself a little better. Your actions speak louder than your words.
First time I've ever used it on here. I don't use it in my daily discourse. I know better as an educator. No excuses.
Think this latest shooting just got the best of my emotions. So tired of Republicans saying thoughts and prayers...Get over it.... There's no stopping it....as children are being slaughtered by weapons of war.
There are many actions we could take as a society but using inappropriate insults is still not a justification.
I will do better.

Reactions: Dionysus444
The number one killer of children in America is by firearms.
Republicans REFUSE to pass ANY legislation to address this issue.
Lead, follow or get out of the way.
You and your caveman kind are absolutely a danger to women and children in America.
Throw in your fascist control over women's bodies on top of the gun love fest and it's no wonder we are now the joke of all industrialized nations.
Just stay in your hole Capt. Caveman and let the rest of us with brains solve this issue.
Your party want to murder children in the womb up to birth and you throw shit like this out there? You’re not a serious person. Can’t be.

In 2023, 1,037,000 abortions were performed in the United States. That's the number 1 killer of children. That's also a bigger number than any year while Roe v Wade was the law of the land.
How many of those were purely for birth control?
How many were malformed fetuses with zero chance of survival?
How many were done to save the mother's life?
How many were the result of a rape or an incest?
How many were the result of an ectopic pregnancy?
How many were done out of real economic fears of being able to support a child?
How many were forced on the woman by an unsupportive male?
Your stats are worthless BS without any defined categories of abortion causes.

If the left would stop transing kids and abusing them, not only would children not get shot in school anymore, but sambowieshin could shut the hell up about gun control.

Just make it illegal to groom and trans kids, and ill keep my guns.

There is no such thing as “Western Culture”. There is German culture, Irish culture. When anyone says “Western Culture” they mean whiteness vs. the other. That is it. That is all there is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT