POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By whom? Kamala Harris, in her role as President of the Senate? Maybe she should just acknowledge whichever electors she wants and Trump will never be certified, even if he won.
GWajOAubgAAED3k

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

Fire that sorry SOB. Fire his GD ass immediately.

Wonder if that's the guy that crafted Sam's 'Army rebuke'. Lol

See, Village Idiot, why no one cares about that point you stress so hard?

First time I've ever used it on here. I don't use it in my daily discourse. I know better as an educator. No excuses.
Think this latest shooting just got the best of my emotions. So tired of Republicans saying thoughts and prayers...Get over it.... There's no stopping it....as children are being slaughtered by weapons of war.
There are many actions we could take as a society but using inappropriate insults is still not a justification.
I will do better.

Coward.

Reactions: Lost In FL
First time I've ever used it on here. I don't use it in my daily discourse. I know better as an educator. No excuses.
Think this latest shooting just got the best of my emotions. So tired of Republicans saying thoughts and prayers...Get over it.... There's no stopping it....as children are being slaughtered by weapons of war.
There are many actions we could take as a society but using inappropriate insults is still not a justification.
I will do better.

Also, look at dion scolding Sam like a school marm, and then giving him a like when Sam grovels for forgiveness.

Typical liberals.

Also, look at dion scolding Sam like a school marm, and then giving him a like when Sam grovels for forgiveness.

Typical liberals.
Dude I think you’re misinformed on what being a rebel is. Not conforming doesn’t mean just being a dick. It means going your own way, not just being a contrarian. Do you use racial slurs too just because society frowns on it?

I will do better.
Oh really?

Retards are retards and dont know they are retards but the retards need love because they are retards. Kiss a retard today.

again...false.
Western culture is a broad term that describes the values, traditions, customs, belief systems, and social norms that have originated in Europe or are based on European culture. It's also known as Western civilization, European civilization, Occidental culture, or Western society.

Some characteristics of Western culture include:

Democracy, Rational thinking, Individualism, Christianity, Capitalism, Modern technology, Human rights, and Scientific thinking.

The term "Western" is rooted in the culture of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which spread to other parts of the world. The core of Western civilization is considered to be the combination of Christianity and Greco-Roman civilization.

Western culture is generally associated with countries that have historical ties to Europe, or with the variety of cultures within Europe itself. This includes Western and Central Europe, English speaking North America, Australia, and New Zealand.

Western culture is often contrasted with Eastern culture, which tends to favor indirect communication, while Western culture values direct, explicit communication.

That is 2,841 per day, 118 per hour. Absolute evil.
You have Zero proof that every one of those abortions were unnecessary birth control examples.
Those are also not the stats I found in my research. I found about 625k abortions per year.
That's about 1,700 abortions per day divided per state which comes to about 36-40 abortions a day in each state.
So 30 to 40 women per day in each state seek out this medical care.
How many are necessary for the mother's life?
How many are ectopic pregnancies?
How many are stillborn?
How many are fetuses that have no chance of life if born?
How many are forced to get one by their male partner or parent?
How many are the result of rape or incest?
Actually....that really seems like a small number of women seeking this out when you consider all factors involved.

Last edited:
Western culture is a broad term that describes the values, traditions, customs, belief systems, and social norms that have originated in Europe or are based on European culture. It's also known as Western civilization, European civilization, Occidental culture, or Western society.

Some characteristics of Western culture include:

Democracy, Rational thinking, Individualism, Christianity, Capitalism, Modern technology, Human rights, and Scientific thinking.

The term "Western" is rooted in the culture of Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome, which spread to other parts of the world. The core of Western civilization is considered to be the combination of Christianity and Greco-Roman civilization.

Western culture is generally associated with countries that have historical ties to Europe, or with the variety of cultures within Europe itself. This includes Western and Central Europe, English speaking North America, Australia, and New Zealand.

Western culture is often contrasted with Eastern culture, which tends to favor indirect communication, while Western culture values direct, explicit communication.
Exactly the racist propaganda you’ve been fed. Now compare all of that to ‘whiteness’. It’s the same thing. Literally the exact same propaganda. “Western” is just an insert because you can’t just openly say ‘white’ anymore.

Last edited:
Exactly the racist propaganda you’ve been fed. Now compare all of that to ‘whiteness’. It’s the same thing. Literally the exact aame propaganda. “Western” is just an insert because you can’t just openly say ‘white’ anymore.
Hmm, I didn't know that Google AI was a bastion of racist propaganda. Thanks for enlightening me.

You have Zero proof that every one of those abortions were unnecessary birth control examples.
Those are also not the stats I found in my research. I found about 625k abortions per year.
That's about 1,700 abortions per day divided per state which comes to about 36-40 abortions a day in each state.
How many are stillborn?
Actually....that really seems like a small number of women seeking this out when you consider all factors involved.
Expand your research capabilities:

2023 Abortions

Very concerned about lies crowd? Disinformation crowd? You at?

Quote was clearly taken out of context...but interesting to me that the left has lied about how many school shootings there had been and have fudged the numbers on them a lot. Remember a year or 2 ago they were claiming there were like 4000 school shootings in a year or something like that? But Vance said they are a fact of life and he gets attacked (even though he was clearly misquoted)

How many are stillborn?
Here you go clown boy 🤡. This information is easily available online, all you have to do is search but then again you can’t even do that correctly as there was indeed well over 1 million abortions in 2023. The below statistics aren’t specific to 2023 but one can come to a logical conclusion with the general analysis. Well you probably can’t but most anyone with a functioning brain can.

Overall, common exceptions to abortion limits are estimated to account for less than 5% of all abortions.

• Rape and incest: 0.4%[5]
  • Risk to the woman’s life or a major bodily function: 0.3%[6]
  • Other physical health concerns: 2.2%[7]
  • Abnormality in the unborn baby: 1.2%[8]
  • Elective and unspecified reasons: 95.9%[9]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT