How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
458111958_1555455991738321_575244266360296268_n.jpg

Let me ask you this, What is wrong with being a "nationalist". notice I didn't precede the word with "white" What is wrong with simply wanting America first policies, Americans being taken care of and protected first by our policies and agendas? Being defenders of our Founding principles. What is wrong with wanting America to remain the most powerful nation in the world?

The term "white Nationalist" was another term concocted by the left to paint anyone with an America First agenda alongside white supremacists in an effort to demean a broader portion of a political base.

True "Nationalists", don't want their country invaded and overrun by anyone and everyone who just thinks it's ok to storm our border illegally. No other country on the planet allows for that. We can still be nationalist and celebrate our diversity and be accepting of those who want to migrate here LEGALLY and PROPERLY and who want to assimilate, be productive members of society and live their dreams of prosperity by fighting for American values afforded them. Just because someone harbors America first values and happens to have white skin, doesn't make them a White Supremacist.
2367a2c9-7922-459b-b1be-56442dc1d6e8-AP20262667592641.jpg

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Something I've noticed about this years political ads. All on the Dem/lib side. Maybe a law has changed? Maybe I'm noticing it now but it's been this way. Seems that 'anti' ads use to be...when you were making a point about your opponent, and mentioned what they were going to do, etc, that in small print on the screen (normally just under larger print of the point you're making) would be a reference to a media article or the legislative number of a bill that had been introduced. In the Dem/lib ads in Pennsylvania against McCormick (R) they make charge after charge (prices will go up because he wants to do...fill in the blank and so forth) with no reference at all of what/when he MAY have said it.

This morning I'm seeing a bunch of new Harris ads just like it. Little snippets from her campaign speeches (I guess although some look to be staged speeches) saying that Trump will increase taxes, raise taxes on American families by $3900 a year, and a bunch of other claims. But absolutely no references at all of what/when he said it. Just pure lies.

Something I've noticed about this years political ads. All on the Dem/lib side. Maybe a law has changed? Maybe I'm noticing it now but it's been this way. Seems that 'anti' ads use to be...when you were making a point about your opponent, and mentioned what they were going to do, etc, that in small print on the screen (normally just under larger print of the point you're making) would be a reference to a media article or the legislative number of a bill that had been introduced. In the Dem/lib ads in Pennsylvania against McCormick (R) they make charge after charge (prices will go up because he wants to do...fill in the blank and so forth) with no reference at all of what/when he MAY have said it.

This morning I'm seeing a bunch of new Harris ads just like it. Little snippets from her campaign speeches (I guess although some look to be staged speeches) saying that Trump will increase taxes, raise taxes on American families by $3900 a year, and a bunch of other claims. But absolutely no references at all of what/when he said it. Just pure lies.

They wouldn't tell the truth for nothin!!

Propaganda machine at work.

My weekly rant on how i can't believe anyone would vote for a woman that just 4 years ago, was said by her own people that she was too stupid, too inexperienced, and too radical to lead the Dem party. The media crushed her, and now she's brilliant.

Youre not voting for your kids PTA president, this dumb broad is going to have keys to the nukes. She's never even been over seas, she's never even been to our border.

Why WHY WHY would you gamble with anyone this radical, this stupid, when we have a guy WHO WAS ALREADY PRESIDENT and we were as safe as kittens with low gas prices, no wars, minimal inflation, and a safer border? I dont get it....
Can any Democrats answer why they feel safer with the brood mare?

• Haha
Reactions: 55wildcat
I used to work in a coal fired steam plant. The frig in the control room served all four shifts, Someone got to stealing food. I forget what it was, but we used a chemical that would cause diarrhea if ingested. One guy laced a sandwich with the chemical and left it in the frig. The culprit took the bait and got a very bad case of diarrhea. Everyone found out who the thief was.

No he absolutely did not. Not everyone in Charlottesville was a "White Nationalist" or "antifa" member. Some were just regular people there to protest the destruction of a historical monument and some were just regular people there wanting it's removal. They weren't people there to incite violence or hatred of any kind. They were the peaceful protesters of the bunch. Those were precisely who Trump was referring to and he SPECIFICALLY mentioned that he WASN'T referring to the "neo-Nazis or White Nationalists". He specifically went out of his way to make that delineation. But of course you morons still run with that same tired ass gaslighting and propaganda.
Why are you bothering explaining anything to this unhinged person? . He or she is not tethered to reality. I gave she or he about 3 weeks of posts and even responded a few times , but eventually his body of work was so consistently bad , ignore was the only option. Not worth my time.

Reactions: WTF Cat
Why are you bothering explaining anything to this unhinged person? . He or she is not tethered to reality. I gave she or he about 3 weeks of posts and even responded a few times , but eventually his body of work was so consistently bad , ignore was the only option. Not worth my time.
They need to be marginalized at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: Stan the caddy
Trump's pro abortion now according to some of his latest interviews. But he's also against it in others. Waffle much?
I also love how he is gonna have the government use our tax dollars to fund IVF. Great use of taxpayer dollars don't ya think?
It only runs about 30k per procedure. 😂$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
I see now why Trump's federal deficit was double Harris/Biden's.

"Depending on your needs, a single IVF cycle can cost $30,000 or more. More often, the total bill will fall somewhere between $15,000 and $20,000."

What does a bit of that have to do with the topic at hand? Of you claiming a 13 year old rape victim in Mississippi was forced to have the baby?

At all? Or did you realize you lost that stupid ass argument, and just completely deflect to TDS?

Reactions: exemjr
I used to work in a coal fired steam plant. The frig in the control room served all four shifts, Someone got to stealing food. I forget what it was, but we used a chemical that would cause diarrhea if ingested. One guy laced a sandwich with the chemical and left it in the frig. The culprit took the bait and got a very bad case of diarrhea. Everyone found out who the thief was.
So, a misdemeanor for stealing a sandwich and a felony for poisoning?

So over 200 former Trump staffers and his former VP are endorsing Harris over Trump but they are the problem.... Not Trump?
Ok Culty C. Culter. 😂

Look everyone, The Village Idiot saw a new term, Culty C. Culter, on Facebook, and immediately brought it here to repeat it over and over.

Stolen Valor. Lol

We as well had a refridge that was for all shifts. This mechanic worked all the overtime he could get and would constantly go to this refridge to raid it for lunch. My buddy would bring in a weeks' worth of lunches for himself and his food was the most to be stolen. I saw this with my own eyes, Al got tired of his food being taken so he brought in four hotdogs. He rubbed them dogs all around his nut sack and ass for several minutes before putting them on buns, stuck them in the fridge and waited. Sure, enough the culprit struck while we were on daywork. We were all sitting in the breakroom when Al walked in and said, I hope whoever stole my hotdogs enjoyed them because I rubbed them up my ass and all around my balls, I said it's true I saw him do it. The guy jumped up gagging and trying to puke while running out the breakroom. Nobody ever missed a lunch again after that. His excuse was he only took what had been in the refridge for several days and thought nobody wanted them. LOL

• Love
Liberal mentality...

~Trump shouldn't have accepted the invitation from the Gold Star families to visit Arlington and the memorial service.

~We support Kamala Harris for POTUS who helped orchestrate the decision that led to 13 service members getting killed, and who didn't show up at the memorial service.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT