POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It won't make it to his desk, even if it did, did you just ignore what the Supreme court decided on ROE. It doesn't matter what the FED says about abortion.
What does this mean about Dobbs? Are you under the mistaken impression like @HymanKaplan it precludes federal legislation? It doesn’t. Dobbs only returned it to the states because there isn’t federal abortion law currently on the books. Any that arises, like that which both parties have put forth, would be binding. Please show us in Dobbs where it says, “It doesn't matter what the FED says about abortion.” It does. It matters the most as they have higher authority.

If you think there’s any chance federal abortion legislation makes it to Trumps desk and he signs it, you are a very gullible, stupid, programmed NPC. Again, outraging yourself over Trump fictions.

Lindsay Graham proposed abortion legislation solely to hurt republicans in 2022 midterms.

The issue is now with the states where the majority of people want it. The vast majority of people, including Donald Trump, do not want the federal government involved in abortion policy.

If you think there’s any chance federal abortion legislation makes it to Trumps desk and he signs it, you are a very gullible, stupid, programmed NPC. Again, outraging yourself over Trump fictions.

Lindsay Graham proposed abortion legislation solely to hurt republicans in 2022 midterms.

The issue is now with the states where the majority of people want it. The vast majority of people, including Donald Trump, do not want the federal government involved in abortion policy.
Wrong. Polling post-Dobbs shows majorities of both women and people at large prefer a federal law. Overwhelming majorities for birthing age women. It's the opposite of what you're saying, only a minority want it left to the states.

neg-guild-takethe-l.gif
That's one of the many things that makes minor league baseball so much fun.

Wrong. Polling post-Dobbs shows majorities of both women and people at large prefer a federal law. Overwhelming majorities for birthing age women. It's the opposite of what you're saying, only a minority want it left to the states.

What poll are you citing that shows a majority of people at large want the federal government involved in abortion?

Reactions: blubo
Yeah, I don't even really know who she is, seen her stuff posted here. No idea anything about her.

That two brothers have different politics really doesn't matter, it is only valuable if he knows more sh-t his brother the vice presidential candidate is lying about with regards to his past.
Would be epic to get him to make a speech at one of Trump's rallies about his brother.

Because you’re brainwashed idiots. No offense. Blue collar work is no different from white collar work. It’s all just what one has to do to survive. According to one’s skill set. Most blue collar workers don’t do it because they love it or it’s noble, they do it because they have to to put food on the table. Obviously. Everything else is propaganda. Shit you’ve been shoveled so you’ll keep digging those ditches for the ones giving the orders.
GWRuVT2WcAAW8Jb

Pushed?! This is what libs see within the depths of their blue & purple coated craniums:

Dolph Ziggler Reaction GIF by WWE

But, seriously, I 100% think that Ds would believe something like this if the tv told them to. “He even covered her after the spear & forced a grieving father to perform the 3 count!!!!”
I mean some of them believed the story of him pushing SS agents out of the way to try to drive the beast. Remember that one?

What poll are you citing that shows a majority of people at large want the federal government involved in abortion?
It's all over multiple. Here's one from April:

Q24. Now that Roe vs. Wade has been overturned, do you think federal politicians should:
Work to enact nationwide laws that restrict access to abortion: 14%
Work to enact nationwide laws that ensure access to abortion: 49%
Leave laws on abortion entirely up to the states: 37%
No opinion: *
April 18-23, 2024

That's 63/37 for federal from the population at large. Here's another with 70% of women 18-49 supporting a federal law protecting. Add on whatever handful of percent favor a federal ban and you're really high up there. Sorry, MAGA in the minority again.

You would be okay if your comrades had torn down statues at Arlington I believe. In fact, you support tearing down statues.
Nobody thinks that. Idiotic take.
There's a huge difference between wanting to remove the statues in public squares of people that fought/died to keep their slaves... And tearing down statues/tombstones in a sacred military cemetery.
Trump obviously doesn't understand desecrating Arlington.

Damn shame.

Shoulda passed the border bill that would have added 1,500 border agents to monitor the border.
Dumbazz Republicans.
"The agreement would have added 1,500 U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Agents and Officers, added 1,200 U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) personnel, 4,300 asylum officers, invested in technology to catch illegal fentanyl, and delivered sweeping reforms to the asylum system."

'A soldiers sister'

'House overside committee'.

Do you even realize how stupid you look quoting this propaganda?

Never mind, you're much too stupid to realize how stupid you are. My apologies to the stupid, that aren't as stupid as you.
The stupid ones are the cult members that completely ignore the fact that the GD United States Army issued a REBUKE of Trump for his improper behavior. He trashed the Arlington rules period.
An official rebuke was issued by the Army.
Not MSNBC.
Not CNN.
Not a Dem in Congress.
The US ARMY ya cultboy fool!!!!
You and the rest of your cult can try and spin this all you want but nobody with half a brain is buying your stupid BS on this.

You are clueless about why this was an issue.
It's not about a family inviting Trump to a gravesite. If he went there, paid his respects and followed the rules...it would not have been an issue.
There are very strict rules about what you can and can't do at Arlington in that section. Videotaping a F'ing Tik Tok political ad is not one of them. 🤡
Trump and his insane clown posse told the Arlington officials to F off and went ahead snapping photos/videotaping and stomping around gravesites like the disrespectful fu**ers they are.
Do you not care that other families, Arlington and the US army didn't approve of this and are not happy about it?
Of course you don't.
You are in a cult that only sees what the Dumbazz tells you to see.

What a ****ing clown!!! You call Trump and his crew disrespectful for violations against the deceased at cemeteries and openly celebrate the deaths of children before they are even born. Disgusting vile POS you are!!!!

What a ****ing clown!!! You call Trump and his crew disrespectful for violations against the deceased at cemeteries and openly celebrate the deaths of children before they are even born. Disgusting vile POS you are!!!!

Skank comes to mind...

I put far more value in Trump being invited by the family and posing with them while they were also smiling and king thumb up than I do “official” ceremonies. What kind of retard thinks a family inviting someone to a memorial is political, but a politician in office photo opping without an invite is not.

You people are so goddam stupid.
Guess you think it's ok if a military family invites Trump into Arlington to do doughnuts on a four wheeler and throw a keg party on graves too.
Arlington is not just any cemetery. It has very strict rules and regulations. The Trump team was made aware of this and chose to tell them to kiss off. They shoved an employee who tried to correct them.
He is a disrespectful POS. This behavior wasn't just rebuked by left wing media or Democrats.
The US ARMY issued a rebuke of his BS behavior there.
I wouldn't expect you to see anything wrong with it any more than Jim Jones's followers didn't see anything wrong with drinking cyanide laced Kool aid.
Cults be cultin'.

Nobody celebrates the death of children idiot.
Your the sicko that celebrates 10 year olds having their rapist's baby. 🤢

Living in your Christian, patriarchal, rural bubbles y'all have no idea how screwed you are on this issue, do you? Abortion restriction ballot measures are failing in RED states. Ours did here in KY, another in Kansas. This is the big reason Dems have any chance at all. The anti-abortion crowd are a very loud, small minority.

Reactions: sambowieshin
What does this mean about Dobbs? Are you under the mistaken impression like @HymanKaplan it precludes federal legislation? It doesn’t. Dobbs only returned it to the states because there isn’t federal abortion law currently on the books. Any that arises, like that which both parties have put forth, would be binding. Please show us in Dobbs where it says, “It doesn't matter what the FED says about abortion.” It does. It matters the most as they have higher authority.
Do you understand what the Supreme Court's role is, in our government? It's primary function? I don't think you do.

Do you understand what the Supreme Court's role is, in our government? It's primary function? I don't think you do.
Judicial review. And talking about overarching civics theory doesn't help you here. Dobbs did not in any way say there can't be federal laws on abortion. The majority of people want them and it'll be a political issue until resolved. Which is unlikely to be soon thanks to the filibuster.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Living in your Christian, patriarchal, rural bubbles y'all have no idea how screwed you are on this issue, do you? Abortion restriction ballot measures are failing in RED states. Ours did here in KY, another in Kansas. This is the big reason Dems have any chance at all. The anti-abortion crowd are a very loud, small minority.
They think 10 year olds giving birth to their daddy's baby is a winning issue for them.
The Republican Party is now the Deliverence Party.

Reactions: Dionysus444
My simple question to anyone is this: How are you better off today than you were four years ago?

I'll answer it for myself. I am not. Everything costs more. My spending habits haven't changed either. It's not like I've started buying exuberant items. Just the normal stuff. My savings has dwindled down under this administration. Even with my wife deciding to work more as an OT we aren't making the money we did pre Biden Harris administration. Let me make it real simple for everyone, she's lying now. If she can fix everything in January she can do it now. She has no plans of doing it then. It's a lie because she thinks enough dumb voters will believe it. And I can speak for someone coming from the agricultural sector. $3.00 a bushel corn isn't paying anyone's bills. Again resulting in more middle class strain. Biden has nearly broke the middle class. A Harris administration will kill the middle class. So again I ask how are you better now than 4 years ago? Cause I am not.
I am way worse off, more than most. I own a mortgage company, but don’t have employees, rather just originate mortgage loans. Under trump I never made less than 6 figures, my worst year was $130,000, my best was $520,000. The last two years under Biden I am making $40,000/year. I have drained every single dime I have saved up, liquidated my assets and now have my Florida condo on the market I was fortunate enough to buy a few years ago. I’ve been doing this for 20 years and my last two years have been worst than my first two years in the business which is unheard of for someone as established as I am in this industry. I am now having to rebrand myself and feel like I am starting all over at 56 years of age. Any hope I ever had of retiring has been pissed away the last two years thanks to this shit administration.

These are the same people who mocked a Trump supporter after losing his daughter in the Parkland shooting. Eff them.

Being a Christian has nothing to do with killing innocent children you sick ****!!

I don't think in the history of any board I've been on, have I seen someone repeat the same stupid argument about some 10-year-old being raped by their father. Something's really wrong upstairs, isn't it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT