POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair enough, (I guess. I wasn't ABOUT to read a sermon that was in response to a two sentence apology, I mean, good lord LOL)

You just got HALL-MONITORED!!!

Good on you for actually reading all he posted after you admitted a mistake. He was the kid who after the tackle would come and throw himself on the pile acting like he has an actually role to play.

Once I've finished my internal investigation and if I determine that I actually did insult the child, you know? I'll do it. I'll vote for Kamala.

Until nightwish felt inclined to respond to my question with an odd manifesto re: his issues with this board, that, I might add, he is NOT compelled by the courts to participate in, I was going to go along with the verdict, but now I feel compelled to get to the bottom of it first.

He is a fraud. He hall-monitors those with whom he disagrees and then at other times he posts just to bait. There is no actual substance there.

The air force you know they display force via the air. Then through the air they really show force. Air is a place where birds realize what can be while unburdened by what has been. CACKLE

This is really one of the best tweets in the history of the app.

Dems had the Whitehouse for 12 of the past 16 years. The four years under Trump’s administration were the best years in that stretch both domestically and internationally, even with a Dem Congress lying to the public about Russian collusion and wasting our time and money.

Massie mysteriously pines for 19th century economics even though the 19th century was practically one long economic depression. What alleviated economic inertia was pulling stuff out of the ground. Extraction economies. Our country is littered with boom-or-bust ghost towns. I don't know: is Massie a gold bug like Ron Paul? A lot of these birds get a mysterious itch in their psyches and settle upon some cast off idea as the Magic Elixir to make everything right. He seems the type to have a lot of his money in crypto.

Kamala in charge of the Armed Forces: 😄😄😄

Okay, the Air Force they' are, don't tell me! don't tell me!!! They are the Blue ones? Is that right? Did I get it right?

Hey Tim, I got it right! Remind me again, which color were you? I know it was either tenne' or olive drab, because you weren't on a boat, and those guys wear white cuz white is the color of water.
You think it's better having Private Bonespurs the draft dodger in charge? The one that refused to get out and visit the gravestones in Normandy because he didn't want his hair to get wet?? 😂

RFK Jr knocked it out of the park.

Guaranteed MSM will attempt to bury it proving what he said.

The clip i watched had cnn (i think blitzer) cut in and start talking over the video as he started surgically disassembling kamala.

Glad i was wrong and he did go the additional step of endorsing trump.

Also his surgical attack on the dems phony mirage platform was the best yet. Trump would do well to adopt those points.

Dems had the Whitehouse for 12 of the past 16 years. The four years under Trump’s administration were the best years in that stretch both domestically and internationally, even with a Dem Congress lying to the public about Russian collusion and wasting our time and money.
Yeah, watching cities across America burn during the BLM riots, watching the Capitol vandalized during the J6th riots, Having no TP to wipe my AZZ, 15 percent unemployment, the largest government bailout in US history, crime rates thru the roof, and nonstop Tweets breeding division was awesome.
No thanks.
The Biden years have been much better.

• Haha
Reactions: TPush
You think it's better having Private Bonespurs the draft dodger in charge? The one that refused to get out and visit the gravestones in Normandy because he didn't want his hair to get wet?? 😂

Now see, this is where you continue to stick your head up your ass. I remember this one well....do you not understand the logistics of having to move the POTUS around via car? Each road is marked and secured. You can't just decide to go down the street for ice cream at a whim.

You are really one ignorant dolt.

hulk-hogan-shake-hands.gif

Trump and RFK Jr. creating the Mega Powers to take on the commies.

This is true… and it’s one of my biggest complaints about Trump in terms of performing on the campaign trail and debates. Honestly the content for picking apart Kamala Harris is abundant and low hanging fruit. But Trump, not being a professional politician, frequently does not do well articulating these points in an efficient and effective manner. It could well end up being his downfall.
Trump doesn't do that because he's not a pro politician. He does it because that's how his mind works all the time.

Which is a front... the self-rgitheous indignation is a front.

I don't know or care about the kid's problems (who is nearly 18 btw), from what I've read in passing he has a non-verbal learning disorder like ADHD, something that can be diagnosed on a whim, but I do care the potential next VP is clearly a POS under an aw-shucks facade.
Careful, your Christian is showing again.

Fair enough, (I guess. I wasn't ABOUT to read a sermon that was in response to a two sentence apology, I mean, good lord LOL)

Watch yourself though because that horse you're on is a mighty tall one and I wouldn't want you to get hurt. I take issue with you describing my writing as "lame as hell" We both know that I have a peerless wit. I think that you're just tired of playing Salieri to my Mozart. I don't blame you for it though. It's gotta be tough.

But back to the kid. I'm not even positive I DID make fun of him. It was a previous conversation that I got in the middle of (my fault), part of it was Walz' kid, but I really don't remember what I may have said. But, because I'm an honorable man, I wanted to apologize in case anything I said could be construed as making fun of him. I don't feel the need to pore over previous pages because I'm confident that if I DID drop the ball, one of my stalkers on here will dig it up. ( saving me the effort)
You wanted to be called out so don't take offense when someone does. If you wanted it dropped, why post about needing some sort of online punishment for yourself? Are you drunk when posting? Honestly asking.

As far as I go, you won't find a post in my history that goes so personal that it equals possibly mocking a kid with a learning disability. You're the one who made some bizarre midnight hour guilt post about it. You leave wives and kids out of it. A GYERO man like yourself should understand that. Just because a few on your side took it that far, one even calling the kid a bitch, doesn't mean you should follow.

You add some entertainment to this thread but you're exhausting to deal with at the same time.

Reactions: MidseasonTweak
I'm aware of that. There's this movement in places to carve off new states. Somehow they are these low population density western states. Fine. If there were a simultaneous switch to a unicameral legislature and direct election of the president, I wouldn't care how many states there are. I'm just against giving dirt the vote.
Somehow you left out low population DC. Why is that?

Last edited:
Trump doesn't do that because he's not a pro politician. He does it because that's how his mind works all the time.
Perhaps, but he has never focused on the importance of learning to deliver clear, articulate, and concise messaging. He has to know the attention span of the average undecided, maybe I will/maybe I won’t voter, is maybe about 60-90 seconds. That’s the window to deliver the take home point. Can’t be rambling around on tangents.

Reactions: SDC888 and vhcat70
So the dead brainworm guy who left a dead bear cub in Central Park and just wants a job is now with the guy who does nothing but play victim and thinks windmills cause cancer. That checks out. I guess y'all are choosing to ignore all the bad things brainworm dead cub guy has said about the windmill cancer guy, huh? Convenient lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT