POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Rob Reiner Jewish? If so, why is he orgasmically on board with the DNC who, as is readily apparent now, actively hates the Jews/Israel? Bending the knee to anti-Israel protesters, making excuses for Hamas' invasion in October, being patient with idiots chanting 'From the river to the sea' and 'Death to Israel' - is he unaware of this? Why would he be so energetically (and idiotically, imo) in the bag for Democrats who, some small portion at least, would throw his ridiculous ass onto a train headed to Auschwitz? I'm amazed at how utterly stupid some people are. Not everything has to be about 'looking out for #1' but, dang, I'm not about to sharpen the knife for someone who wants to cut my throat, either.
You do know that most American Jews are Democrats and don't believe you. Maybe we could ask Kamala Harris's husband if Kamala is antisemitic. Maybe you don't know that Netanyahu's party (Likud) in Israel is a minority party and that is opposition to his handling of the conflict. Maybe telling some group that you know how they should view things is ludicrous and patronizing.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Unless I'm mistaken, isn't Rob Reiner Jewish? If so, why is he orgasmically on board with the DNC who, as is readily apparent now, actively hates the Jews/Israel? Bending the knee to anti-Israel protesters, making excuses for Hamas' invasion in October, being patient with idiots chanting 'From the river to the sea' and 'Death to Israel' - is he unaware of this? Why would he be so energetically (and idiotically, imo) in the bag for Democrats who, some small portion at least, would throw his ridiculous ass onto a train headed to Auschwitz? I'm amazed at how utterly stupid some people are. Not everything has to be about 'looking out for #1' but, dang, I'm not about to sharpen the knife for someone who wants to cut my throat, either.
JINO, don't think he's a practicing Jew. Think he's pretty anti-religion.

JINO, don't think he's a practicing Jew. Think he's pretty anti-religion.
But being Jewish is also about blood and heritage, not just religion, right? And, I'd guess Nazis didn't only gas practicing Jews, right? I understand your point and it's well taken. But, he still raves for a political party that would just as soon eradicate everyone like him. You want to know what I think is weird? THAT is weird - to be a cheerleader for a political party and philosophy that hates you and wants you and all like you wiped off the face of the earth. Not rational by any stretch.

• Love
Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
The 1.45 billion dollar figure for NYC illegal immigrant expenses was published as of the 9th of August 2023 for at most the first 6 months of 2023, and was for a total number of immigrants only "approaching 100k" and not for 175k. It could've been lower than 75k at that point, but even using 90k the city would've been spending about $2700 per migrant per month at the time.

That's why they expected at that time for it to be between 9 billion and 12 billion dollars by the end of 2025 at that time. They were expecting at most 100k people. They weren't expecting to be at 175k or more and they're NOT going to publish those figures accurately during an election year. They do not want that faucet turned off because too many people of influence have their hands in that pie.

Distorting even the underreported figures and timeline is expected of democrats excusing and seeking to minimize the destruction they've brought upon themselves and this country and just confirms how much they will lie to support their abusive policies.
Bit of a delayed response on this, but anyway...

Even extrapolating the $1.45 billion figure out to December 2023 and applying it to 100,000, you don't get anywhere near the absurd figure of $5,000/month that hmt5000 was saying, nor the $2700/month you provided.

You're leaving out federal and state aid. That is just the city. We can't afford this. If Kamala is elected you are looking at paying for 20 million illegals room, food and healthcare and education. Not benefit to our country but just come in and take. I get it.... "it can't be that bad because that looks horrible".... Well if Kamala wins you'll see how bad it is in another couple years because they won't be able to hide it anymore.

The cost of illegal immigration to governments at all levels for FY 2023, according to the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) is $150.7 billion:

https://www.fairus.org/news/congres...ost-illegal-immigration-congressional-hearing

Full report: https://www.fairus.org/sites/defaul...igration on American Taxpayers 2023 WEB_1.pdf

To be clear, FAIR is adamantly opposed to illegal immigration, so they're not some leftist bunch (nor am I).

https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/whats-wrong-illegal-immigration

The FAIR report served as the focus of a recent hearing in May 2024 about the issue in the House Budget Committee. Again, framing the issue with the correct facts is important in order to solve the immigration mess.

Reactions: Mash 2.4
GVnv51LXEAAKt3Y

Now do how people get rich in government.

Reactions: CrittendenWildcat
Record Setting Heat Wave

"And it’s happening as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration just announced July was the 14th successive month with record-high global temperatures."

The oceanic event known as El Nino was thought to have been the driver behind last year's record temps, but the El Nino dissipated and temps not only did not decline, they continue to set records.

Record Setting Heat Wave

"And it’s happening as the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration just announced July was the 14th successive month with record-high global temperatures."

The oceanic event known as El Nino was thought to have been the driver behind last year's record temps, but the El Nino dissipated and temps not only did not decline, they continue to set records.
Go take a Xanax and quit screeching about the end of the world. You’re scaring the children.

Reactions: BigBlueDave
Ah hell, no one here would pay another poster anything lol. We all just enjoy occasionally shit talking each other. We've got posters who keep getting banned then returning with the same schtick that got them banned in the first place. Who'd trust anyone here to actually pay up on a bet?

All I know is most here admitted in Dec. four years ago that Trump shouldn't run again; that he turns off moderates and women and he's just too unlikeable. But he's got control over a political party so he's going to keep running, over and over. And the election will come down to a few states. According to Trump, if he wins, it was fair. If he loses, then it was stolen from him. He said this shit in 2016, 2020, and will say the same damn thing again this fall...and this thread will follow along. And by 2027, most here will be convinced that Trump should run again. Rinse/repeat. It's a pattern at this point and I think people are bored with it.

A rinse and repeat post. Damn, come up with some new schtick of your own. Please!!!

Wow. RFK better watch his back.

Lovin this ! Today's Democrat leadership is pure filth that's against the Consitution and democracy and he has the receipts !
And scorching the media. His speech was cut off by all the cable networks pretty quickly(except one)

But they aren’t a problem…🙄

I’ve had friends who’ve traveled to China. Their recollections of the tv broadcast cutting off mid-stream when something unapproved was happening is exactly what we see here with MSM.

There’s no denying where we’re at. That’s why we get idiotic distractions like climate change and abortion “rights” shoved down our throats.

I just don't have the energy to wade through all their bs.

They claim to be the majority in this country. But, then they chide and attempt to shame anyone who dares speak a different opinion. They are the ones trying to censor speech and de-platform a minority. The oppressive majority. When you are the majority and you cannot accept a minority voice, you probably know it’s just a matter of time before people begin to figure out you are a fraud.

I did a search on Kamala’s speech simply for a fact check and an article from Time popped up where they critiqued Trump’s critique of Harris’s speech. The free press in this country is dead and buried.

The oppressive majority.

Record Setting Heat Wave

It was 75 for the high the other day. Go outside.

Wow. Has been meeting with Trump for weeks, focusing on childhood health among other issues, talking about how they can come together on the issues they agree.

Kamala Harris refused to meet with him.

That should seal it for anyone with a brain.
Would love to have someone with common sense to try and destroy the current Big Pharma puppet system where it's the treadmill of poison food and prescriptions and jabs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT