From now on,

I'm gonna call you Ahmenan.

-Atmanand.

- Ammenand.

-Atmanad.

- Atmanand.

I'm gonna call you Gregory,

that name's a nightmare.

This speech by Kamala has Obama's fingerprints all over it.

"Trump is going to put tarrif's on products coming in so that will make the cost of gas and food higher."

She literally just lied through her teeth and said Gas would cost more under Trump, LOL. Sadly, many will buy it. If he unleashes American energy again, Gas will go down by around 50%. So any tax on top of gas going down that much won't even be noticed.

She also called The Project 25 agenda HIS agenda.

When are Democrats going to get tired of being swindled by these scum? Are you that f'ing stupid? You pumped gas in your car for four years under Trump. Was that just a mirage? smh

"Trump is going to put tarrif's on products coming in so that will make the cost of gas and food higher."

She literally just lied through her teeth and said Gas would cost more under Trump, LOL. Sadly, many will buy it. If he unleashes American energy again, Gas will go down by around 50%. So any tax on top of gas going down that much won't even be noticed.

She also called The Promect 25 agenda HIS agenda.

When are Democrats going to get tired of being swinded by theese smum? Are you that f'ing stupid? You pumped gas in your car for four years under Trump. Was that just a mirage? smh
More drilling under Biden than under Trump.

The simple truth is that lefties are more violent. They have no moral code so they have no filter thus giving them a tactical advantage over conservatives who for the most part are rooted in Christian values.
The difference is patently obvious. Just the mere mention of Trumps name or the sight of the letters MAGA sends many into a deranged maniacal rage. You can see the literal anger and rage boil up in them. It's quite alarming and definitely not normal.

As I said, they did not sue the head of state. You can't sue the President. Read the article and see who the defendants are.
Another day, another lawsuit.

You sure hitched your damn wagon up to a bunch of loons, Señor.

Get outta here.

Harris getting it done baby!!!

Happy to see good news for the stock market. However, the inflation rate slowdown hasn’t undone the harm the Harris/Bidon admin did to U.S. citizens with previous astronomical price increases which are now embedded into almost every recurring purchase we make now and in the future.

She also called The Project 25 agenda HIS agenda.

When are Democrats going to get tired of being swindled by these scum? Are you that f'ing stupid? You pumped gas in your car for four years under Trump. Was that just a mirage? smh
Unfortunately they never get tired and yes, they are that f’ing stupid.

Dion says he's from Eastern Kentucky but criticizes others for their accent? That doesn't make sense. Dion says he works for a coal lab all hours of the week but yet backs green energy and demonizes coal. That doesn't make sense. Does anyone else smell a liar.
If Dion is from Eastern Kentucky and a leftist, it's because of his disdain of his fellow citizen but it's yet another example of how many white lefties live away from all of the garbage they support.

It's real easy for my far left childless SIL who has absolutely zero non-white people near her.

If Dion is from Eastern Kentucky and a leftist, it's because of his disdain of his fellow citizen but it's yet another example of how many white lefties live away from all of the garbage they support.

It's real easy for my far left childless SIL who has absolutely zero non-white people near her.
Totally agree, Commies live in a bubble. They've never faced losing their job because the company is moving overseas, losing a loved one to violent crime, etc. Karma would be for all of them to reap what they're sowing in this country.

KY has had this forever. At the end of the voting day, we had to match the number of voters signed in with the number of votes cast and match the number, accounting for spoiled ballots to boot. On rare occasion, we were off one vote & could rectify it.

Last edited:
And paying for an ID does not meet the definition of a poll tax. There was a time when certain ID's, licenses and Voter Registration were denied as a condition for not paying your Poll Tax. But those specific tax levies were outlawed. The fee to obtain these things is just that, a fee, not a tax. it's how County Clerks offices and Records offices generate their revenue. Those people paying the poll tax were still going to pay a fee to get their Driver's license or Hunting License or whatever. Registering to vote is free everywhere. But a "search fee" which is what the fee to obtain a duplicate Birth Certificate is called is not a "tax."

poll tax
noun
  1. A fixed tax levied on all persons in a certain area, especially as a condition of voting in elections.
  2. A tax determined as a uniform, fixed amount per individual.
  3. A tax required in order to vote.
Whether it's a fee or a tax, you're requiring a person to pay to vote.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Another day, another lawsuit.

You sure hitched your damn wagon up to a bunch of loons, Señor.

Get outta here.
When these officials are sued they are being sued in the official capacity - not their individual capacity. Individual officers have immunity for civil suits. So naming Merric Garland as a defendant is the same as suing DHS.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Liberals tuning into CNN now..... [roll]

bart simpson is standing in front of a podium while a man in a hat stands in front of him

So, Harris/Walz policies are starting to trickle out, and they are, well... "weird" LOL

And Rasmussen aside; two new polls in Michigan (Trump +2) and PA (Trump +1) have come out. (pPolitics (?) and Emerson, both of which had Harris up in the previous 4 polls)
Their policies are straight up idiotic from an economic basis.

Well, at least the economics that used to be taught and is based on how things tend to work, not the commie/far-left economics taught in colleges and universities now.

When these officials are sued they are being sued in the official capacity - not their individual capacity. Individual officers have immunity for civil suits. So naming Merric Garland as a defendant is the same as suing DHS.
Well, no joke, Sherlock. I've long maintained as much since before Señor called me a dipshit last weekend.

Their policies are straight up idiotic from an economic basis.

Well, at least the economics that used to be taught and is based on how things tend to work, not the commie/far-left economics taught in colleges and universities now.
This is true. But Trump’s tariffs are equally dumb. This is the conundrum. Both sides advocate dumb populist plans that have no chance of actually going into effect.

Post of the day!
I don’t think God would rapture his children out of a place of peace, love, souls turning to him. Today we have the evil democrats grooming children, gay lifestyles are celebrated, criminal behavior is common and excepting. In addition, the LGBTQ community openly mocks God. Abortions right up to delivery.

God will have the final say! He is in control, not Satan or the Democrats. One day, everyone will bow and confess tPREhat Jesus is Lord. Yes even the evil souls of this country, right before they are cast in the lake of fire.
Pre-trib rapture is a false doctrine. Just sayin

Reactions: warrior-cat
She's gonna give everybody $ 25,000 to make a home downpayment.

She gonna make it rain, y'all !!
Did they not learn anything from the impact of easily obtainable student loans on the price of a college education? The price of a house will increase due to the influx of buyers and the buyers will eventually default on the loans subsidized by the $25,000 "free" down payment.

Last edited:
Nothing against Vance. But have said from the very beginning that Trump should have pick Haley as his VP. He wins or loses with independents votes. She understands the talking points of what to say and what not to say and how to say things. A crazy question, but is there any way Trump could split VP duties and have two. Haley with foreign and Vance with domestic? Not make that exclusive, just their primary focus but sharing VP duties to give both the experience.

Reactions: warrior-cat

It's primarily because he's still young and his parents paid for him to go to an expensive Liberal Arts College. so he is the product of his education and will claim nine ways to sunday that colleges aren't indoctrinating kids.

Did they not learn anything from the impact of easily obtainable student loans on the price of a college education? The price of house will increase due to the influx of buyers and the buyers will eventually default on the loans subsidized by the $25,000 "free" down payment.
Plus the rest of us would pay for those loans. Hopefully the debates put him way ahead because if it's close, the Machines will take over. Heck they'll probably take over anyway, who am I kidding.

Last edited:
I don’t think that will happen if Trump loses and there is no funny business like in 2020. Now, if Trump wins, I can see mass riots by the left. I can also see the lefties in the senate and house trying to deny him from assuming the office. Then the right will rise up.
Trump CANNOT lose sans any funny business like 2020

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT