• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Legend

GSpcDyvXIAAUaGU

People posting things from someone called Catturd will never not be funny. Also you guys will wave US flags at Trump rallies and fly them in your neighborhood, but then root against the USWNT and laugh at them because one dyed her hair blue and doesn’t love Dear Leader. Incredible showing of patriotism. Trump will make you do weird things.
GSlE1xlXAAAU8Iq

Let’s fill out Trumps cabinet:

Carson- surgeon general or HHS
Vivek-?
Haley-?
Scott and Donalds -too valuable in their current positions
Tulsi-?
Noem?
Gowdy?

Help me finish
Seems like Burgum is a guarantee for Energy Sec. Not sure about Noem the dog killer. He’ll probably still try to bring her in to drive leftists nuts. Marco will probably be in there somewhere. I hope he has a hot press Sec. since nice looking people explode the heads of Liberals.

Last edited:
Reactions: blubo and WTF Cat
Modern day liberalism is a mental disorder.

Speaking of religion....its very close. But as you said its probably closer to a cult if not mental disorder.

The Vance/Harris debate should be 😆

This will be an area where vance will shine against a hapless kamala. Vance will say or do anything it takes. Thats definitely his strong suit as vp. Kamala is completely removed from anything of importance because she is an imbecile. So she'll just repeat nonsense like the "what has been" line that she thinks sounds good.

Of course the curveball will be her camp will definitely have the questions beforehand so her responses will be rehearsed to make her look much better. Won't save her from the merciless quips vance will undoubtedly work in.

Seems like Burgum is a guarantee for Energy Sec. Not sure about Noem the dog killer. Marco will probably be in there somewhere. I hope he has a hot press Sec. since nice looking people explode the heads of Liberals.

Let’s fill out Trumps cabinet:

Carson- surgeon general or HHS
Vivek-?
Haley-?
Scott and Donalds -too valuable in their current positions
Tulsi-?
Noem?
Gowdy?

Help me finish

Iirc i think vivek is an attorney. Could he or would he be willing to be ag? Im pretty sure he never practiced criminal law, if any law, much at all but ags themselves dont typically go to court. They just set policy and manage things.

Vivek and DeSantis knocked it out of the park last night. Haley was solid, and she just needs to stay the course and not say anything stupid.

Biden's faculties are that of oatmeal as we all know, but someone actually let him say the following to the NAACP yesterday....

"“When you peacefully protested George Floyd’s murder...."

Are you f'ing kidding me?

Vivek and DeSantis knocked it out of the park last night. Haley was solid, and she just needs to stay the course and not say anything stupid.

Biden's faculties are that of oatmeal as we all know, but someone actually let him say the following to the NAACP yesterday....

"“When you peacefully protested George Floyd’s murder...."

Are you f'ing kidding me?
They badly want him out. Even Lester Holt was on the attack. Those f’ers are going to pull a switch at the DNC. Pelosi is a pit bull and gets her way. Hopefully it’s too late for them to pull off a miracle win errr steal.

Siap but its just insane how close that is. Had he not turned to look at the prompter...

Honestly, considering everything...how lucky Trump is to still have his life. It is difficult not to think there was a Divine Hand saving him that day. Trump surviving the attempt was the first time I felt almost certain he will win.

Now Karl, I thought matter couldn’t be created or destroyed. You’re saying some of it just disappears?
“Well, perhaps the laws of physics cease to exist on your stove. Were these magic grits? I mean, did you buy them from the same guy who sold Jack his beanstalk beans?” — V. Gambini

It's pretty much, no... it IS a prerequisite.

It is the only logically coherent solution.

Our resident Marxist here, and anyone else like them, is left just angrily and hastily grasping at straws. He places his Faith in the Science! he doesn't even begin to understand.

He's completely talking out of his ass. For example, the question why there is so little antimatter compared to matter is one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in physics. For him, "it's just what happens over time," because hand-wave explanations that comport with his dissonant worldview are all he ever does, all he ever has, and is all he is capable.

Reactions: TheFrontRunner
"Palms tells us"--Joe Biden

To be fair...Biden probably made no flub there. He correctly read the teleprompter. I'm about 100% positive that everyone around him in the WH including speech writers don't believe in God and have probably never read the Bible (Biden too). So they probably wrote 'Palms' instead of Psalms.

Or....he screwed up again.

Or...probably both.

You guys are so ignorant it’s almost shocking if I wasn’t so used to it. Keep thinking that, I feel sorry for you. I know it because I have a personal relationship with him. You will regret these decisions man hope eventually you reach out.
"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God."

"Yea, hath God said...?" - Satan

Richard Dawkins said that even if God showed up at his front door as physical proof, he probably still wouldn't believe.

You can see why it's a waste talking to someone like Dion. His problem is not intellectual or scientific. It's moral and spiritual. He has a heart disease called sin, and he's blinded by the god of this world (Satan). He's willfully ignorant of all truths concerning God. His atheistic worldview is irrational and he tries to explain away any inconsistencies and logical fallacies resulting from that worldview. He believes that the world arose by blind chance over billions of years, but thinks creationists are unscientific. It's pure, sheer irony.

Last edited:
Issue is agnostic implies you’re questioning. I’m not. I have a pretty good idea about things based on the realms of scientific knowledge. There would have to be some obvious proof to counteract the current preponderance. Which is absolutely possible, but not likely. So “agnostic” seems lame. If you tell someone you’re agnostic in America they generally assume you’re a lapsed Christian. While technically correct it isn’t usually more practically correct in terms of quickly conveying concepts.
"There is no gold in China."

You would have to have infinite knowledge to KNOW there is no evidence of God in the universe. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

"There is no gold in China."

You would have to have infinite knowledge to KNOW there is no evidence of God in the universe. Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Agnostic means without knowledge, not questioning; it's the same etymology as ignorant. Ignorant and agnostic are synonymous.

His "answers" are in science he doesn't even comprehend sufficiently to understand they aren't answers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike-McD
Honestly, considering everything...how lucky Trump is to still have his life. It is difficult not to think there was a Divine Hand saving him that day. Trump surviving the attempt was the first time I felt almost certain he will win.
I agree. I know the Democrats are gonna cheat...but can they really cheat enough to beat him this time?

"The fool hath said in his heart, there is no God."

"Yea, hath God said...?" - Satan

Richard Dawkins said that even if God showed up at his front door as physical proof, he probably still wouldn't believe.

You can see why it's a waste talking to someone like Dion. His problem is not intellectual or scientific. It's moral and spiritual. He has a heart disease called sin, and he's blinded by the god of this world (Satan). He's willfully ignorant of all truths concerning God. His atheistic worldview is irrational and he tries to explain away any inconsistencies and logical fallacies resulting from that worldview. He believes that the world arose by blind chance over billions of years, but thinks creationists are unscientific. It's pure, sheer irony.

Yea agree. He made it extremely simple at least as far as a Godly understanding. Rocks don’t grow legs? Dust doesn’t come with a moral code. Nothing doesn’t turn to something. Simple.

They choose not to believe, it’s not a logical position it’s a defiant one.

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
We’ve been to the sky, He’s not there. I was clearly being facetious, not literal. To someone of your self-professed intelligence that should’ve been obvious.
As Stephen Meyer points out in his 2021 book, Return of the GOD Hypothesis: Three Scientific Discoveries that Reveal the Mind Behind the Universe, since naturalism posits nothing outside the physical universe, therefore naturalism “does not qualify as a causally adequate explanation for . . . the beginning of the universe.”

Meyer would tell his students, “If you extrapolate back all the way to a singularity, you eventually reach a point where there is no matter left to do the causing.”

Yea agree. He made is extremely simple at least as far as a Godly understanding. Rocks don’t grow legs? Dust doesn’t come with a moral code. Nothing doesn’t turn to something. Simple.

They choose not to believe, it’s not a logical position it’s a defiant one.
Madeline Murray O'Hare, celebrity atheist, was once confronted with a question "What makes the corn grow?" She stuttered and stammered and admitted there is a "force" out there but refused to call it "God."

Someone like Dion would scoff and call her "weak in the faith." LOL

Reactions: Killswitch24
It wasn't created by antimatter. Matter and antimatter are inverses. When they touch they annihilate. Who tf was teaching you science?

Who created God? "On and on ad nauseum." It's turtles all the way down.

It’s really amazing that you tout your smarts by attempting to explain an issue of science and, then, you repeat the stupid cliche’d atheist line “who created God?”

🤦‍♂️

It wasn't created by antimatter. Matter and antimatter are inverses. When they touch they annihilate. Who tf was teaching you science?

Who created God? "On and on ad nauseum." It's turtles all the way down.
For the past 50 years and more, laboratories like CERN have routinely produced antiparticles, and in 1995 CERN became the first laboratory to create anti-atoms artificially. But no one has ever produced antimatter without also obtaining the corresponding matter particles.

Reactions: Killswitch24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT