• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's the thing VILLAGE IDIOT.

How do you know he wasn't already?

That's the moon sized hole in your arguments and always has seen amd always will be.

Scum.
I'm Scum for wanting guns out of the hands of the mentally ill?
Perfect response from a mentally ill person who owns guns.

I don't see how this was allowed to happen.

GSaBHHfWMAEI-pQ

Why angry about wanting to restrict mentally ill people or people with a history of violence from obtaining firearms??

Stop promoting mental illness and we might not have half of these problems to begin with. And nobody believes for one minute it’s to ban mentally ill people from getting guns. It’s for control and to defeat a voter bloc. Nobody trust it and we’re not giving them up unless you want to personally show up and take them. This isn’t a gun issue. The issue is the left is sick in the head and need to be put back in the closet until they can act like adults and behave.

Yes, what happened is bad, but I think people are also looking for a "social cause" to be angry, and now people are actually trying to rally the country around a man who is one of the most dishonest to ever set foot on this planet, who has NO MORALS, who stole confidential information from our country, who is trying to plant an authoritarian regime in the White House. And then we have a puppet on the other side who can't put one foot in front of the other or get an ally leader's name correct. The real rage needs to be directed toward this situation we have with the upcoming presidential election.
F off

We're talking about a bar with drunk people. Trump just got shot at. Think about it. Not in the streets. A bar. Geez.

What is going on in the media and internet is not what is happening in the real world is my point. You'd think there are riots in the streets and Republicans and Democrats are involved in crip vs blood warfare.

Like, some drunk idiots may fight, but that's a Saturday night in America.

Stop promoting mental illness and we might not have half of these problems to begin with. And nobody believes for one minute it’s to ban mentally ill people from getting guns. It’s for control and to defeat a voter bloc. Nobody trust it and we’re not giving them up unless you want to personally show up and take them. This isn’t a gun issue. The issue is the left is sick in the head and need to be put back in the closet until they can act like adults and behave.

You aren't gonig to be able to get through to these people: their ignorance is only matched by their hubris.

The Left must fix themselves.

No, it's our first-past-the-post system where there are only two candidates vying for 50.000001% of the vote.
Because people with attitudes like yours assumes that and doesn’t give the third party candidate a chance. Just my opinion, I’m allowed to have those.

What is going on in the media and internet is not what is happening in the real world is my point. You'd think there are riots in the streets and Republicans and Democrats are involved in crip vs blood warfare.

Like, some drunk idiots may fight, but that's a Saturday night in America.
Again, a bar. My point.

The irony is that Trump made fun of Pelosi for being attacked......

Pretty pertinent when you see rightwing pundits like Clay Travis alleging that the media is why people hate Trump...
You do know that Pelosi was attacked by a gay, illegal immigrant that was also a prostitute living in a sanctuary city right? Do you honestly not see the difference? Your side is responsible for both attacks. You just want to pretend "both sides".

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT