POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Trump needs to absolutely stay out of certain States. The powers that be in those States have the same mindset as the liberals in here.
It would only help to an extent but he needs to be behind a bulletproof shield from now on. He needs a Popemobile.

Can’t wait to hear Biden’s comments. Gonna probably have a good puke after.

I'll wait until tomorrow (or later) to get the facts. Always, always the first reports are never right. If it really is an Antifa asshole then ....

I was raised not to hate but Antifa, BLM, the Squad, anti-Israel. etc. are pushing my buttons and testing the limits of my parent's teachings.

He was supposedly, smart ass, like the guy in the tweet on the last page said, on top of a building outside the rally.
Yes, what happened is bad, but I think people are also looking for a "social cause" to be angry, and now people are actually trying to rally the country around a man who is one of the most dishonest to ever set foot on this planet, who has NO MORALS, who stole confidential information from our country, who is trying to plant an authoritarian regime in the White House. And then we have a puppet on the other side who can't put one foot in front of the other or get an ally leader's name correct. The real rage needs to be directed toward this situation we have with the upcoming presidential election.

Took Biden TWO hours to make a comment. "grateful he is OK"

I mean, why? The dude is a "threat to democracy", and "worse than Hitler", right?!?!

Piglosi condems shooting saying "I thank God" that Trump is safe. Again, I ask why??

Is it MAYBE the fact that you f***ers are lying through your teeth, trying to stay into power???

Yes, what happened is bad, but I think people are also looking for a "social cause" to be angry, and now people are actually trying to rally the country around a man who is one of the most dishonest to ever set foot on this planet, who has NO MORALS, who stole confidential information from our country, who is trying to plant an authoritarian regime in the White House. And then we have a puppet on the other side who can't put one foot in front of the other or get an ally leader's name correct. The real rage needs to be directed toward this situation we have with the upcoming presidential election.
Right to ignore your leftist ass goes. Bye

saying the assassin was a chinese nationalist.

And THIS IS WHY the admin has allowed all of these soldiers in the country.

When are we going to get the media barrage of China trying to help the Biden campaign ... Biden China collusion???? Or China Joe for short.
Tariffs plus an open Border equal an easy assasination attempt. What an upside down shole we live in now.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Want to test for us? Have somebody beat the hell out of you and break your ribs? Can stick you in solitary for a bit too to compare.

I vote for anyone who’s ever voted for the left to put in very comfortable rooms with food and TV until elections are over. If you can’t behave we can’t continue to allow you to play. It’s an opinion but I think a valid one.

What kind of human brain would vote for this disgusting ideology? The left has always been gross and itjust gets worse and worse.

Stay away from children sicko.

Agree to disagree on this. Truth be told... I don't want to see Trump or anyone else hurt or killed by gun violence.
Just want mentally ill people to be restricted from gun ownership.

Here's the thing VILLAGE IDIOT.

How do you know he wasn't already?

That's the moon sized hole in your arguments and always has seen amd always will be.

Scum.

F U

Did Trump shower with his teenage daughter? Oh that was your guy...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT