POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is only legal for over the age of 18. He killed 2 people while breaking the law. You "law and order" numbnuts should be happy about the long sentence he is about to enjoy.
GSFzPiiW0AAcgc6

I honestly don't know how you do it every day on this thread - dunking on all of these cult Trump worshipers when it's like 10 to 1.

Impressive willpower.

Maybe if Dion dunks like Justin Edwards.
This is the best one-sentence takedown I’ve seen on this board in a long, long time. Well done.

This is the best one-sentence takedown I’ve seen on this board in a long, long time. Well done.

Speaking of dunking, i saw a white us male recently received a hefty prison sentence for what seemed much lesser version of Brittany griners transgression.

Odds the US will threaten war to save him? Or do they save that card for only tall lesbians who can dunk a basketball?

Im going option 2. So this guy better have his family tell everyone hes gay or transexual if he has any chance of getting out.

i don’t have a positive feeling about this election. main reason being i don’t think republicans are fighting the cheating with much effort other than whining on social media, and some of them may even be complicit in it.
I don’t know why anyone would have any positive feelings after 2018, 2020, and 2022. GOP has done jack shit to curb this. This country is done and nothing is going to change that with a ballot box.

getting ready in michigan

“the law will eliminate the board of canvasser’s investigative powers, instead requiring the board to refer any allegations of fraud to the relevant county prosecutor, rather than conducting a recount.
Only alleged errors could merit a recount, and only when the alleged errors could potentially change election results.”

Hey leftists....if the majority of the country are telling you they are unhappy w/ the current state of affairs, yet you continue to do the same thing over and over, what do you expect to happen w/ the voting results? You state you want to save democracy, yet the majority of the country is currently favoring the Republican candidate to save democracy....shouldn't that be telling you something about your platform?

For globalism to take hold, you have to destroy countries and their borders.

What better way to do that then let a bunch of migrants in unvetted, give them free everything, and allow them to vote in your elections
The idea that this isn’t pure treason is crazy. It’s an invasion and treason by everyone who enabled it and did it.

They were right when they said give them bread and circus and they won’t do anything because that’s exactly what’s happened. Too fat and comfortable and distracted. Too afraid to be called names. We’ve let tech completely own us. We have no fight.

Politicians should be terrified of being pulled out by the masses and dealt with like a third world country but they’re not. They know no one is going to do anything as they rob you and enslave you.

Hey leftists....if the majority of the country are telling you they are unhappy w/ the current state of affairs, yet you continue to do the same thing over and over, what do you expect to happen w/ the voting results? You state you want to save democracy, yet the majority of the country is currently favoring the Republican candidate to save democracy....shouldn't that be telling you something about your platform?
These people have ruled the cities for decades and decades and never improve anything. They get worse. They enable crime. They don’t care about their streets (unless China’s leader comes to town). Meanwhile, they keep promising the world to these people despite never delivering yet their supporters keep voting for it cause they can only think emotionally and not logically.

This would be like in sports if you let the same coach keep delivering losing season after losing season then blaming someone else and telling you if you keep him again for the next four years you’ll win championships and then repeating the cycle again.

Reactions: blubo and cole854
The new leftist French govt just proposed a 90% tax rate on incomes over $433k.

Good luck keep successful people in your country.
Such ridiculousness. so if you're sitting at $432K You'll be taxed at what? around 45% meaning you keep around $238K. If you make $2k more you'd take home $43,400, so barely enough to live on. Yeah, that makes sense.

Such ridiculousness. so if you're sitting at $432K You'll be taxed at what? around 45% meaning you keep around $238K. If you make $2k more you'd take home $43,400, so barely enough to live on. Yeah, that makes sense.

It’s possible the French proposal, and anything proposed by lefties would be that dumb.

But generally, certainly in the US, it’s only the dollars over the threshold that get taxed at the higher rate. Crossing the threshold doesn’t mean all your income is taxed at the highest rate.

How’s all our Trump hating repubs/conservatives feeling at the moment? I know ol’ Netcat has come back around and said he’d hold his nose and vote for him. Wondering if the rest of you guys are gonna do the same?

Funny thing about that. Remember when @sambowieshin would tell people like netcat he was full of crap and would eventually end up voting for Trump?

Now he’s in the same position. After the debate he was going on and on about how there was no way he was gonna vote for Biden, but you just know he’ll be back on board by September if not sooner. You know, to SaVe DeMoCrAcY

I assume that's the rate on income OVER $432k... but hey, liberals ARE certainly stupid enough to tax it from the first Euro earned lol...

One of a few reasons they’re flooding the country with illegals. If the current population rejects your agenda, just change the population.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT