How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, you didn't address my point.

How effective is a 'Human shield', when the people you are using the shield against have no regard at all for that life, and would blow that convoy to hell if they had the opportunity, regardless of dude on the hood of the vehicle.

Answer please.
Your premise is just bullshit bigotry.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
I cut and paste directly from Moore v. Harper which directly addressed the ISL theory @Lost In FL was espousing. "Congress" as used in the Constitution, specifically here the First Amendment, refers to all government apparatus. Including the Louisiana state legislature.

All you do is copy and paste, because you’re trash. White fascist trash.

don’t think Sein is voting Biden.

He’s pretty much had it.
A LOT of reform Jews who historically vote Dem won’t be voting Biden from the feedback we’ve been getting.

They won’t necessarily vote Trump, but will undervote for POTUS…which is basically a Trump vote.

200k voters in that demographic in Philly/Collar counties alone…VERY much could be a deciding factor in swing states like like PA and MI.

Even if it’s just a 5% change in Philly/burbs alone…that’s 10,000 votes in a state that very well may come down to a couple thousand votes.

And their reform Jewish (culturally) US Senator, Fetterman, has been extremely/outwardly against the Dem position on Israel.

Reactions: parrott
No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.
GQytbKPW4AAQpEr

Sucks that Trump is nominee. I will vote for him but he's literally the only guy that wouldn't of won in a walk. Vance, Haley,, Scott. Win in a route vs Biden or Newsome. Even Dezantis with zero charisma routes them. In moat important election of my 50 years we go with the 1 guy that's a coin flip vs a corpse. Okay Vikek would likely lose to the corpse. But every single vp canidate but vivek wins likely easily.

But gop would rather take the guy that has a legit chsnce to lose over a almost sure win.

Look I like moat of what Trumps platform is but this is a MUST WIN to the 1000th degree. And voters chose they wanted a barn burner rather than a slam dunk. Sorry I do t think Trump is nearly worth the risk we took
You need to look deeper at the polls. Trump gets voters that other pubs just aren't getting. I'm not sure any of those others when with mail in voting. You have to have massive turnout to compete with vote harvesting.

“Just assume”? I normally wouldn’t say anything but you talk down to everyone on here.

Uh, okay (as you talk down). Sorry Grammar King, “just as soon.” Thanks for the lesson. I would like you to show me where I have ever corrected another’s grammar, as I “normally wouldn’t say a thing.” lol

But, show me I am wrong about what Hamas would do. And, I am not apologizing to Hamas. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lost In FL
I cut and paste directly from Moore v. Harper which directly addressed the ISL theory @Lost In FL was espousing. "Congress" as used in the Constitution, specifically here the First Amendment, refers to all government apparatus. Including the Louisiana State Legislature.

Read the case and tell me how it has anything to do with the First Amendment. Thanks.

She would win decisively.

Overwhelming majority of that 30% votes for her, every Never Trump Republican votes for her, and a lot of moderates/lean Dems that are voting on the economy vote for her.
Lol, no. No one in the majority of conservatives is voting for Tits Romney.

She could barely get any votes in the primary. Delusional:

Trump has about a 90% approval rating in Republican Party. No voting for a war mongering old washed up pocked mark faced globalist whore is getting Trump voters to vote for her. Doesn’t matter anyway because that semen collecting broad could barely get any votes in the primary. Just a stupid hypothetical take

lol.

She took 43% in the NH (swing state) primary against a former president when the primary was already pretty much decided anyway.

Keep arguing if you want, but you are wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: UK_1576
I think Haley WOULD win against Biden. She'd murder Biden with the independents and moderate Democrats. Trump has so much of the Republican party locked up that nobody was going to do well in the primaries against him.

That said, I think Trump is the better choice (for me) for a variety of reasons, not the least of which is the comedy/drama/freakout factor.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Read the case and tell me how it has anything to do with the First Amendment. Thanks.
@Lost In FL asked:
The Louisiana law ... what part of the Constitution does it violate? Which Article or Amendment?
So I responded with:
Umm the First Amendment?
To which he gave us this gem that the contention is over:
HAHAHA. I KNEW you would not disappoint. Ok ... let's break this game film down ...

First amendment says ...
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances." (emphasis added)

The Louisiana law ... is the Louisiana state government "Congress"? (short answer is no - so the short answer is ... the Louisiana law DOES NOT violate the Constitution)
I cited the relevant section of Moore v. Harper, which is a recent ruling that addresses this exact contention, what the meanings of the terms used in the Constitution are. It held they referred to the entire government law-making apparatus involved in the process. This avenue circumvents the 14th that's been under attack by the current court.

• Haha
Haley would not beat Biden. The base would be as empowered as a Chevy Volt. Moronic to think otherwise.

It would be similar to Cameron/Andy.

• Haha
Reactions: tommyg4uk
lol.

She took 43% in the NH (swing state) primary against a former president when the primary was already pretty much decided anyway.

But that was a unique situation: literally had democrat voters voting her openly admitting they'd never vote for her in the general/

And that was by design. Then she couldn't hold her own state and it was doneso

lol.

Dude used an outlier and SDC just squashed it 😂

Haley wouldn’t win shit. And it’s complete stupidity to think she would. Just some hypothetical fantasy fan fiction. She is one awful candidate.

Dumb, just completely dumb

But that was a unique situation: literally had democrat voters voting her openly admitting they'd never vote for her in the general/

And that was by design. Then she couldn't hold her own state and it was doneso
That gas bag couldn’t hold 10 to 15 percent . But is gonna win with non- Trump supporters. The TDS is deep with these people.

Fantasy fan fiction is one helluva drug

@Lost In FL asked:

So I responded with:

To which he gave us this gem that the contention is over:

I cited the relevant section of Moore v. Harper, which is a recent ruling that addresses this exact contention, what the meanings of the terms used in the Constitution are. It held they referred to the entire government law-making apparatus involved in the process. This avenue circumvents the 14th that's been under attack by the current court.

Again, D-Sus, show me where the case speaks to the application of the First Amendment to the states. You said that the first Amendment referred to the states when it states “Congress” and I said that it was not until the 20th century before that was realized. You used Moore to suggest I was wrong. Prove it.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT