How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
miHJRp5QuN24.png

Yeah, a LOT of people were coerced into getting vaxxed. There is no question.
I retired from a civil service job at Ft. Sill in September 2020 for two reasons, new supervisor was an ass and taking the shot was mandatory at the time and I was awaiting approval for an exemption when I was told by the new supervisor that it does not look like you will get the exemption. I had told his bosses before his hiring that if he was hired (buddy hire), I would be gone not long after. He had no experience for the job and a woman in the office who has been there more than 15 years put in for it but...buddy hire. So, with that and the mandatory shot looming, I was out.

His bosses thought I was bluffing and got pissed because they told me they needed me to help him learn the job (office lead at the time) before I left. Nope. He was struggling and has since moved on to another job. The woman who should have got it left for a higher paying job before he left. Funny how things worked out. One of the guys still working there is running the show until they get a new supervisor and he says it is a total mess. Him and another worker told me they heard I was coming back to take the supervisor job and I said that that was news to me.

Not long after that conversation, the upper management ask me if I would consider it. Nope.

For those that willingly turn over power to the Federal government, because they are in the best position to do good, rather than the private sector:

Congress approved 7.5 billion dollars, to build tens of thousands of charging stations nationwide.

That was two years ago. How many have they built? In two years?

SEVEN...

Amazon, in that same time span, has installed 17,000

Government - SEVEN

Amazon - SEVEN (TEEN THOUSAND!) For which they paid, according to estimates, somewhere between 50 and 90 million dollars.

If you're keeping score at home:

Government - 1.1 billion dollars per charging station

Amazon - 5500 dollars (at most) per charging station 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Last edited:
Takes a lot of smarts to hold a rally in such conditions.
I agree with you. I think it takes a lot of smarts to be able to secure a venue, get the word out and bring in thousands of people all in the same day as the temp spikes.

I would think all of that would have had to be planned out several weeks in advance of the event. But what do I know. We are really good at predicting the temp of a future date, weeks in advance. For example I predict it will be 88 deg and partly cloudy 3 weeks from today.

This chick has now been fired for casually dropping N-bombs in her videos. Shows the kind of company @WayneDougan keeps, and kudos to @WildcatofNati2 for calling out the character of the bully he saw.
Is it all women that you hate or just the pretty ones that would never have anything to do with you....as a beta? Should we go down a list of Hollywood celebs and politicians who have been in black face or said the N word as part of their act or on screen persona in her case. The role she is playing for clicks which I assume is the reason. Are you on board with firing them all?

For those that willingly turn over power to the Federal government, because they are in the best position to do good, rather than the private sector:

Congress approved 7.5 billion dollars, to build tens of thousands of charging stations nationwide.

SEVEN...

Goverment - SEVEN

Amazon - SEVEN (TEEN THOUSAND!) For which they paid, according to estimates, somewhere between 50 and 90 million dollars.

two of four kroger stores, all within six miles of me have installed ev charging stations, taking up what were about eight parking places closest to the store. i’m usually at kroger at least three times a week and have yet to see one in use.

two of four kroger stores, all within six miles of me have installed ev charging stations, taking up what were about eight parking places closest to the store. i’m usually at kroger at least three times a week and have yet to see one in use.
I have traveled past the Beaver Dam rest stop once a week in both directions for about a year. I have seen one car using a charging station.

I never thought this would need to be a law...but the GOP needs to start passing some laws that judges will be held accountable for stuff like this. Almost every week there's a story of a judge letting someone off and then the person goes and kills or rapes someone or something.

Does this mean Biden is colluding with Russia? You know they would be ready to impeach Trump for this if this happened under him.
Anybody got a good reason(s) why China hasn't taken out Taiwan?
I would have bet that by now...with FJB as Prez....they would have invaded. Absolute certainty they aren't 'afraid' of Biden. Perhaps they (China) don't feel confidant that they can pull it off?

I would have bet that by now...with FJB as Prez....they would have invaded. Absolute certainty they aren't 'afraid' of Biden. Perhaps they (China) don't feel confidant that they can pull it off?
Maybe they believe Biden will "win" re election and do it under his 2nd term. Or maybe they will do it right before the election to see the chaos it would cause.

SEVEN...

Goverment - SEVEN

Very true, indeed.

How Amazon Became the Largest Private EV Charging Operator in the US

And SCIENCE DUDE cheered the shit out of it.

For all his spewing of 'body autonomy' bs.
Sword cuts both ways. You scream for bodily autonomy when it comes to Covid vaccination but scream IDGAF about women's reproductive rights and their bodies.
If you were the one raped and impregnated against your will I guarantee that you would have a totally different opinion on this issue.
It's pure Hypocrisy

Reactions: Dionysus444
If the DOJ released an "actual" transcript of the classified documents interview with Joe Biden, then why would they have a problem with releasing the tapes? I mean, it IS a factual, thorough, "verbatim" transcript, right?

Garland should go to prison, just like Steve Bannon, right?

I vaguely remember someone saying that China fears what will happen to the chip making places in Taiwan in a war. If they are destroyed China's economy would collapse. This could happen becasue Taiwan is expected to fight.

Just until the fall when he has to run again. But you don't think it's interesting a rural OH district swung over 20 points? Obviously it's mostly name recognition, going from an old stalwart to an unknown, but still that's a big swing from a landslide to almost competitive.

Not in the least, young man. Is he in your district? Why do you care so much?

And it appears you only found that last part after being informed of it.

Pipe down, Junior.

Just until the fall when he has to run again. But you don't think it's interesting a rural OH district swung over 20 points? Obviously it's mostly name recognition, going from an old stalwart to an unknown, but still that's a big swing from a landslide to almost competitive.

And does his vote change in the fall when he wins again? Or still same percentage of The House.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Not in the least, young man. Is he in your district? Why do you care so much?

And it appears you only found that last part after being informed of it.

Pipe down, Junior.
Because it’s a special election only a few months before the big general in the fall. Any data’s better than no data.

And look at the timestamps on the posts, @DrH. Lecter and I observed that simultaneously. As it’s obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT