How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
is this a public school? if so that pretty blatantly violates the 1st amendment

if its a private school, its just incredibly stupid.

8tmzqc.jpg

It sounds like they can't attend (it's a private school) because of the parents, and not the kids. "Violating the Christian Code of Conduct and the Parents Electronic Communications Policy" sounds a lot like harassing emails/voicemails/etc.

Pretty sure I'd be suing or looking to have that Principle fired.

It's a private Catholic School. I'd sue if I were the parents though. or at least go over the principles head to the archdiocese or something. Private School or not, they need to understand that the word Patriot is not to be demonized. THey need to nip that shit in the bud.

How long before the NFL makes New England change their name?

Reactions: OHIO COLONEL
That story was vague, and honestly, came across as one-sided. I'd bet good money that the parents got wildly out of hand, and pushed all of this to make a statement, and had probably made trouble at that school before.

It sounds like they can't attend (it's a private school) because of the parents, and not the kids. "Violating the Christian Code of Conduct and the Parents Electronic Communications Policy" sounds a lot like harassing emails/voicemails/etc.
Yep, sounds like the parents are behaving like idiots.

Reactions: Stan the caddy

Private Catholic school. They run those places however they want. Students had to submit their speeches for approval, and you weren't supposed to be political. He refused to edit it when given the chance. He knew what he signed up for.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Surprise surprise the misogynist is anti-trans. Who would've ever guessed?
I would say that he is anti-mental illness. Anti-genital mutilation. Why do you support/embrace mental illness? Should we not those with gender dysphoria the psych help they need to make them comfortable in their correct sex? Obviously some of these are simple perverts who get off by wearing women's panties....but can't they still do that under men's pants?

My best friend in the town I moved to after college works for a large construction company that gets a lot of government bids from Ft Knox. Everyone from the owner down to the laborers had to get vaxxed or else they would lose their contracts. 100’s of millions of dollars worth of contracts.

My friend (57) who was FORCED to get it now has advanced pancreatic cancer.

Don’t ever let these lowlife Fauci-ites gaslight you by claiming nothing was forced or “they never said that”.

Like I said, I PRAY they try this shit again so they can learn their own tough lessons.

Yeah, a LOT of people were coerced into getting vaxxed. There is no question.

I would say that he is anti-mental illness. Anti-genital mutilation. Why do you support/embrace mental illness? Should we not those with gender dysphoria the psych help they need to make them comfortable in their correct sex? Obviously some of these are simple perverts who get off by wearing women's panties....but can't they still do that under men's pants?
You're the one with the "mental illness" bub.

Yeah and he'll probably end up pardoning him for the next trial as well. Experts already think he'll plead guilty to tax evasion so the disgusting details about members of the Biden family and the ties to Joe don't come out. (Jim gets 200K from a shady hospital deal and then the same day writes a check to Joe for....200k). That doesn't even touch on all the foreign deals that would come out.

Imagine being arrogant and smug enough to sell an entire country out for money and then decide to run that country. Imagine, as a voter, being smug. arrogant, wreckless and stupid enough to see all that, ignore it, and point the finger at the other guy for miniscule stuff in comparison. On the bright side, I like when people make it obvious that they put their political leanings over the country as it lets me immediately discredit that person since a sane person couldn't EVER' respect them.

Prediction: He’ll say something like “I lost one son already, I cannot lose another before I die,” completely tone deaf to those who have lost multiple kids in war and violence.

Private Catholic school. They run those places however they want. Students had to submit their speeches for approval, and you weren't supposed to be political. He refused to edit it when given the chance. He knew what he signed up for.
I agree. You should revise it to meet the assignment essentially. I read the speech so I am guessing that there is no office of Patriotism. So he should have "modif[ied] their speeches to align with their office."

They essentially prosecuted him for jaywalking while letting a slew of treasonous acts to go unpunished.
When did jaywalking become a 3 Felony conviction? 😂
Reality is warping and you just can't compute.

I agree. You should revise it to meet the assignment essentially. I read the speech so I am guessing that there is no office of Patriotism. So he should have "modif[ied] their speeches to align with their office."
I also read the speech. It was a handful of paragraphs written by a seventh grader. Who clearly used the 'make...great again' political rhetoric intentionally. And was given a chance to remove said political content, but refused because including it was the whole point. He's literally wearing a homemade red hat with Make SBS Great Again. (Hint: He didn't make that hat himself.) If you want to be an activist go to public school; it's more fun, they have all sorts of rules they have to abide by.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Prediction: He’ll say something like “I lost one son already, I cannot lose another before I die,” completely tone deaf to those who have lost multiple kids in war and violence.
God forbid you lose the son that banged the wife of the dead son that you liked and got her onto Crack. lol

LIBS on the run.

"Republican state Sen. Michael Rulli won a special election Tuesday in eastern Ohio for a U.S. House seat that has sat vacant for months, expanding the GOP’s narrow majority in the congressional chamber."

Reactions: ukalum1988
wow. prison life in el salvador a little different than in the usa.

The country’s homicides dropped nearly 57% in 2022 — a significant improvement for a nation often considered the murder capital of the world.”

Just watched a short clip of RFKJR on msnbc, amd the host starts with 'so, Trump, with his racism, misogyny, amd refusal to leave after Jan 6-, and RFK shot that shit down fast.

It dawned on me that the original guy sounded exactly like Sambo. He can say he ain't brainwashed, but every fiber of his being has been.

Especially during COVID.

Hoo-boy, was he one scared Chicken Little back then.

Never forget. Never ever forgive.

Absolutely spot on. Work for a huge company at a plant that has around 6-7 hundred employees. Because they have givt contracts as well they blanketed the entire company under that umbrella of govt employee and forced vaccinations to keep our jobs. Entry level line workers all the up to the top brass. Outside contractors and engineering staff that did R and D. You name it. I heard the company lost 40% of that outside contractor and engineering portion because a lot of those guys could afford to walk away.

I will say the company did not want this. They lost heavily at the govt mandates. They held out as long as they could and offered extensions. No one was getting exemptions but they had to honor the request which gave most employees an additional 6 week or so window. And they held out to the court rulings started. We tried to educate ppl that didn't want the shot to apply for any and all extensions. State courts and then Supreme Court were taking up the case in Jan 22. The extensions allowed you to hold out till after the decision.

Of course the company wasn't allowed to tell us this. It had to spread thru word of mouth not meetings. Managers were threatened heavily and terminated if they didn't comply. It was brutal in there.

About 40% were vaccinated before the mandatory clause. 90% after. Only 10% roughly of us working inside held out. Cameron put out some injunction delaying it then the Supreme Court shot it down.

All the company was allowed to do was have a pre-shift meeting once and told the workers the mandates were lifted right now you don't have to continue if you don't want to. Not another word or explanation to the uninformed. Never heard another word from it. Ppl were angry. Those that didn't want it were irate but they wouldn't listen to us. I am among that 10% that stood our ground.

The govt was flat out evil at that time.

And SCIENCE DUDE cheered the shit out of it.

For all his spewing of 'body autonomy' bs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT