POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It dawned on me that the original guy sounded exactly like Sambo. He can say he ain't brainwashed, but every fiber of his being has been.
GP03-Uf-Wg-AEQ1-ZV.jpg

I also read the speech. It was a handful of paragraphs written by a seventh grader. Who clearly used the 'make...great again' political rhetoric intentionally. And was given a chance to remove said political content, but refused because including it was the whole point. He's literally wearing a homemade red hat with Make SBS Great Again. (Hint: He didn't make that hat himself.) If you want to be an activist go to public school; it's more fun, they have all sorts of rules they have to abide by.
I don't care if its Pub, Parochial or Private. If you are running for the School Council or class president and the rule says that your speech must be germane to the office you are running for...then you follow the assignment. Full stop. His parents drove that speech. They made up a fictitious office name. That is all cute and fine and I would like and agree with the politics of the family...but don't teach Jr. that you ignore the rules that adults (teachers) asked you to follow. The left is taught to disrespect authority. Very simple. Don't play their games.

😂 rich

....that he weaponized and continues to do so.

This is just further proving my point. I did not think about the possibility of commuting the sentence as a "clever" way to keep his boy out of prison. But doing so would be politically worse.

I stand by my belief that he will see BOTH are pardoned or commuted and the "weaponized" system will be his excuse.

He won by roughly 10%, whereas the guy he was replacing won the district by over 35% in 2022. Interesting.
Interesting? Seriously? You are so passively aggressive. Why did you not add that the Rep. he is replacing was a 6 term incumbent when he won by 30%.....and it didnt happen in a special election. Don't expect the same result when Trump voters are riding Trumps coat tails.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
Does his vote count same number in the House as the guy he is replacing?
Just until the fall when he has to run again. But you don't think it's interesting a rural OH district swung over 20 points? Obviously it's mostly name recognition, going from an old stalwart to an unknown, but still that's a big swing from a landslide to almost competitive.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
Need to find her name but lady that studies this stuff closely said Ireland slaughtered over 40K beef cows in 2022 after declaring some climate change nonsense in 2021 and it's coming here. She was saying that they are hiding it and blaming it on disease as to why they are trying to cut back on them but what it really is, is control and killing the small farmer. 30-50 years from now people will be eating insects for dinner.

Liberals are clinically insane and we are letting them overtake the rest of us.

You did good holding out and surviving keeping your job. I work in an office setting for the most part and held out, though fortunately it was never pushed or mandated here. We had some mask mandates in public areas, or when people came into our offices. that sort of thing, but I wasn't going to be subjected to the jab until my livelihood depended on it. Thankfully I was never forced to make that decision. Had the OSHA requirement gone through, that would have
I'd have to type out to much to tell the whole thing. But I do know the company put it off as long as possible, if you were hrly. Salary were run thru the mud, by corporate, their mandate came sooner, if they were ever seen not wearing their mask they would be terminated immediately. It was bad.

But as the shots went, if you followed actual events, actual news, you would have seen the dates and how they lined up and how to push it it to the bitter end. But nah, it proved that most ppl just know what they are told on TV. The company issued threats and they lined up to get that first shot like sheep.

There was really only a small group of us that threatened back and told them to go eat shit. Better start training ppl to run and work on this shit cause we were walking out and they just shrugged their shoulders and said this is all they can do.

I don't know what I would have really done if the courts went the other way. But if those of us were really getting fired we were burning that place to the ground. Not literally but we could and would have made lots of robotics and machinery nearly inoperable for quite a time after we were gone. We were all basically advanced equipment operators and the techs and engineers that worked on it taking the stand.

It was some shady shit and shady times. Daniel Cameron actually had our back in the short run then the Supreme Court came thru. Whew. Burn it the hell down! Freaking govt. **** Andy. And **** the Biden regime.

I also read the speech. It was a handful of paragraphs written by a seventh grader. Who clearly used the 'make...great again' political rhetoric intentionally. And was given a chance to remove said political content, but refused because including it was the whole point. He's literally wearing a homemade red hat with Make SBS Great Again. (Hint: He didn't make that hat himself.) If you want to be an activist go to public school; it's more fun, they have all sorts of rules they have to abide by.
What's wrong with making stuff great again?

For the many reasonable people in this thread, this is the true face of Trumpism. This is what you're hitching your wagon to. Are the 50 something genders and trans weightlifters really so annoying that you're willing to go all-in on hate and genocide? This poster really feels that all Muslims should die and he's not the only one. From the Neo-Nazis running ICE "detention centers" to the White House senior staff, it goes all the way up. Please remember what kind of person you want to be when you're all alone in that little booth this fall.
GP1_iZpWgAA8Phi

When did jaywalking become a 3 Felony conviction? 😂
Reality is warping and you just can't compute.

They essentially prosecuted

Anyone see this date right stuff guy floating around on social media? No Idea he is, but his content is incredible.

One i just saw said basically "so gay people are born gay but transgender people are born in the wrong body?"

Prediction: He’ll say something like “I lost one son already, I cannot lose another before I die,” completely tone deaf to those who have lost multiple kids in war and violence.
I've heard people say that "if you can't use the pardon power for your son, what's it for"? I understand wanting to use it for your child. The same way that a parent might lie to the police to protect their child or hide their child from the police. But that doesn't mean it is legal/ethical.

The Biden admin already essentially tried to pardon Hunter for all his crimes (including those committed with his father) with the plea deal they got called on. That’s the only reason they brought these token charges.

Joe Biden will be allowed to pardon Hunter the day after the election.

Ah, it's not really a good look for someone of her appearance to punch down like that. I have probably done it myself, but I'm an old buzzard, or close to it, not some 20something hot girl. Also, she's totally wrong about politicians and especially actors, most of whom are attractive and charismatic. The social media woke crowd, the Antifas, the Corona zealots, though....yeah, she's pretty much spot on that bunch.
This chick has now been fired for casually dropping N-bombs in her videos. Shows the kind of company @WayneDougan keeps, and kudos to @WildcatofNati2 for calling out the character of the bully he saw.

wow. prison life in el salvador a little different than in the usa.

The country’s homicides dropped nearly 57% in 2022 — a significant improvement for a nation often considered the murder capital of the world.”
Probably dropped 57% because all the criminals are now up here.
Coming to a town near you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT