POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I apologize I got a little quick on my initial sentence. What it should have said and that you are apparently completely oblivious to was that the Biden administration, required ANYONE that worked and provided a product to the federal governemnt per federal contract, had to be vaccinated...period. Our private company, was required, to follow that. My company alone has hundreds of locations worldwide, and we provide items to Boeing that then go to government contracts. It took over a year before they allowed the religious exemptions, well past the time that people could have tried to use it to not lose their jobs and we had several lose thier jobs over it. We had several that had medical conditions that their doctors provided paperwork to show why they shouldnt receive that "vaccine"....terminated. I guess I should let them know they were healthcare workers even though we are clearly a manufacturing facility. People like you are disgusting because you only see what you want to. While I agree the healthcare facilities also were forced, so were people who worked at Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Harris, BAE systems, and most of their subtiers and suppliers on down the line. 10's of thousands of people that the Biden team decided they could force to be vaccinated or lose their jobs because they directly or indirectly supplied products to the government. I am not sure that showed up on your metrics, but my facility alone is just north of 1000 employees and there are two sites for my company just where I am. So you are right, I dont know what I am talking about and never had to pull employees in and give them the ultimatum that they have to bring proof of vaccination or be terminated. I am glad that didnt happen, because it sure takes the guilt away from me having to lose some really good people. And again, I made a choice, not give up a great paying job to lose everything. Just hoping you can also tell me I was wrong on the fact that NO ONE was hiring there for about 2 years, you know since business tanked and we were offering people unpaid leave to try and not fire a shitload of people when our business went from 600M a year to about 130M when no one was allowed to fly.

But, obviously what I lived and saw in the industry isnt what happened, its what your dumb ass saw on CNN that rang true.
I hear what you're saying and like I said to Lost In FL...the government overreach in this area...however well intent on saving lives, probably went too far.
At the end of the day I can't say I'm for women's bodily autonomy when it comes to abortion rights (with exceptions) but against anyone's bodily autonomy with regards to Covid vaccines. That makes me a hypocrite in doing so.
I still think before herd resistance had been built up it kept people from getting it so bad it killed them and lives were saved according to the studies on this....but people should still have bodily autonomy at the end of the day.
It is the one damn thing we should ALL have control over.
I am now fully acknowledging my underestimation of the argument from many on here regarding the negative impacts of Covid mandates on individuals as I open my mind to this topic.
Some on here may need to at least acknowledge some of the same with respect to total abortion bans with no exceptions for rape or incest.
Government control over bodily autonomy is not always justified even if the original intent was good.
People's lives are being damaged by both political parties because of government overreach.

Honestly, I appreciate that and accept it on the terms I hope you meant. Basing off your posts, I don't believe that you believe in God, but I appreciate you saying the right thing.

I'm very sorry for your situation too. Did your mother and wife pass or recover? If they passed, then my sincere condolences. If they recovered, then praise God! You know my mother died just over a year ago to a bone cancer, that she never had until she took part in the experiment. Cancer sucks. Corrupt, lying gov't "officials" suck too.

My friend blamed the peer pressure he faced, and he caved and submitted to the experiment (peer pressure is a POWERFUL thing), and now we cannot talk to him again.

You have no idea how much we were threatened during that time, how intense the peer pressure was on us. I had a SENIOR official literally yelling at me, threatening to fire me "on the spot" because I stood up to the insanity. People, well intentioned but mis-informed people, questioning me ... "why don't you just do it? For your family?" Then forcing us to wear masks while the "vaccinated" (spoiler alert ... no one was "vaccinated") didn't. And the reason they said: was for my own protection. I would be in meetings with up to 30 people, and I was the only one masked. I was not allowed to travel with the work team that I LED. The senior officers would even make a spectacle about taking masks off once everyone was in the meeting (ppl had to be masked going into meetings, but could take the masks off once the door was shut). Leaving me with mine on every time, with every one looking at me. He did that on purpose. I speculate you really can't imagine how intense that pressure was. So please ... stop pushing the experiment. Esp please stop pushing it as "science". This is slightly personal to me. Peace.
You have changed my viewpoint on Covid mandates related to vaccines based on my own belief in bodily autonomy.
Not saying I don't believe in any vaccines because there are many like the measles vaccine that are absolutely effective.
But the government overreach during Covid, however well intentioned, was probably too much.
I can't say I'm for bodily autonomy for women regarding abortion (with no exceptions) but opposed to it with Covid vaccines. I don't like hypocrisy.
Lives are impacted negatively with government overreach.
You might consider this with respect to your stance on women's bodily autonomy in ALL instances as well.
Control over our own bodies is really all we have at the end of the day.
Peace

Reactions: Dionysus444
I have zero sympathy. Democrats need to be hoist by their own petard. The rule of law is a joke anyway, as is the Constitution. We no longer have equal treatment under the law. So might as well start fighting as dirty as the Democrats.
How can you say that seriously with the most far right Supreme Court in modern history and a Democrat President's son just convicted of a felony??? C'mon man, that's just not true.

Wow. We agree on something. I will naturally infer his worst intention. The spin that will come from the left being exactly what you said in 1.

My belief is that the ONLY way Biden can pardon his son is to include a Trump pardon which he would NEVER do otherwise. Also, he may need Hochul to do it in NY unless the Fed aspect of the NY charges are de-linked. Selling it as you said in 1 will give him the cover to pardon Hunter.

The NY charges had expired (limitations) and it took concocted Federal election law aspect to resurrect them...such a fake crime. If Bragg can use a Federal law to make this a crime then certainly the Feds (Biden) can pardon it.
I don't believe that biden CAN pardon trump because it was a state court and a state law that was bastardized?

Reactions: augustaky1
My wife, mother and I all got good treatment and recovered. Unfortunately my mom passed later from a fall.
Happy to hear that about your wife and sorry for your loss. I understand.
Cancer AND getting old sucks.
As far as God...I do believe in a higher power, but just don't know about that power's ties to specific organized religious groups.
I identify as a Christian because I follow the teachings of Jesus. Just not convinced he was a God. I am more prone to believe he was a very liberal man who pissed off the church and government....who then killed him because he threatened the status quo.
I believe your post was sincere, and I hope you take my response as equally sincere. By what you described, you can consider yourself whatever you want. However, you are not a Christian. The fundamental key to Christianity is that God came to live among us as Jesus. If you do not believe that Jesus was the Son of God or part of the "Holy Trinity", then you are not, by def'n, a Christian. And believe what you want, but the Bible says those who do not accept Jesus as their Savior have a very hot place to spend eternity. You should really reconsider.
Try hard to follow his message of peace and love and live by his words. When I attend church, it is for those reasons.
I do hear what you are saying about the pressure to get vaccinated and fears of its after effects. I argue on here about it and do think the fears are overblown....but respect your right to control what goes into your body.
Another one of my friends ... his son had to take the jab so he could attend a college and play baseball. He had zero choice, no waivers, no exceptions. That time was pure evil.
I meant what I said about prayers for you and your friend's family though. Even if I am not always sure it's being heard. It's positive energy being sent out regardless.
I'll say it again, because I believe you honestly meant this. Thank you.

I don't believe that biden CAN pardon trump because it was a state court and a state law that was bastardized?

I have heard the theory that Biden could pardon Trump for any underlying federal election violation which would undo his state court conviction. Not espousing that, just something said.

Who gets sentenced first? Hunter or Trump? Either way, the left is saying how the Hunter verdict shows there’s no bias. The implication is the sentencing has to be the same. We shall see.

The only thing that will prevent a Trump re-election is them killing him.
lolwut

Haven't you heard of ballot stuffing? It's how Biden won in the first place. Unless the GOP has fixed this problem, they can just manufacture the ballots they need in swing states again.

Who gets sentenced first? Hunter or Trump? Either way, the left is saying how the Hunter verdict shows there’s no bias. The implication is the sentencing has to be the same. We shall see.

The only thing that will prevent a Trump re-election is them killing him.
That’s 100% why he was allowed to be found guilty on these charges, so the Left can say that we in fact have a fair and impartial justice system.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence and common sense knows that’s a giant lie, but it was the goal of this trial all along.

Let me rephrase. I'm not sure what Hunter Biden was actually guilty of, with respect to purchasing that firearm. (As a strict 2nd Amendment advocate)

To be fair, I've never purchased a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer/filled out that paperwork.

Reactions: Stan the caddy
That’s 100% why he was allowed to be found guilty on these charges, so the Left can say that we in fact have a fair and impartial justice system.

Anyone with a bit of intelligence and common sense knows that’s a giant lie, but it was the goal of this trial all along.
Well, at the risk of sounding like I'm sticking up for Hunter, I'm not sure it was completely fair. I must be woefully unaware of the gun purchasing laws, as they pertain to buying from a gun shop.

Let me rephrase. I'm not sure what Hunter Biden was actually guilty of, with respect to purchasing that firearm. (As a strict 2nd Amendment advocate)

To be fair, I've never purchased a gun from a federally licensed gun dealer/filled out that paperwork.
He lied on the paperwork about his drug use, and even called his drug dealer the same day he lied about his drug use on that application. Then he illegally disposed of the gun in a dumpster behind a grocery store.

Hunter was convicted by a jury because he was obviously guilty. The vast majority of criminal trials result in a guilty verdict so it is really no surprise.

I think Biden will pardon Hunter right after the election. I don't see any downside to his doing so, regardless of whether he wins or loses. Presidents have made shocking pardon decisions in the past (see Clinton, particularly).

I apologize I got a little quick on my initial sentence. What it should have said and that you are apparently completely oblivious to was that the Biden administration, required ANYONE that worked and provided a product to the federal governemnt per federal contract, had to be vaccinated...period. Our private company, was required, to follow that. My company alone has hundreds of locations worldwide, and we provide items to Boeing that then go to government contracts. It took over a year before they allowed the religious exemptions, well past the time that people could have tried to use it to not lose their jobs and we had several lose thier jobs over it. We had several that had medical conditions that their doctors provided paperwork to show why they shouldnt receive that "vaccine"....terminated. I guess I should let them know they were healthcare workers even though we are clearly a manufacturing facility. People like you are disgusting because you only see what you want to. While I agree the healthcare facilities also were forced, so were people who worked at Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Harris, BAE systems, and most of their subtiers and suppliers on down the line. 10's of thousands of people that the Biden team decided they could force to be vaccinated or lose their jobs because they directly or indirectly supplied products to the government. I am not sure that showed up on your metrics, but my facility alone is just north of 1000 employees and there are two sites for my company just where I am. So you are right, I dont know what I am talking about and never had to pull employees in and give them the ultimatum that they have to bring proof of vaccination or be terminated. I am glad that didnt happen, because it sure takes the guilt away from me having to lose some really good people. And again, I made a choice, not give up a great paying job to lose everything. Just hoping you can also tell me I was wrong on the fact that NO ONE was hiring there for about 2 years, you know since business tanked and we were offering people unpaid leave to try and not fire a shitload of people when our business went from 600M a year to about 130M when no one was allowed to fly.

But, obviously what I lived and saw in the industry isnt what happened, it’s what your dumb ass saw on CNN that rang true.
My best friend in the town I moved to after college works for a large construction company that gets a lot of government bids from Ft Knox. Everyone from the owner down to the laborers had to get vaxxed or else they would lose their contracts. 100’s of millions of dollars worth of contracts.

My friend (57) who was FORCED to get it now has advanced pancreatic cancer.

Don’t ever let these lowlife Fauci-ites gaslight you by claiming nothing was forced or “they never said that”.

Like I said, I PRAY they try this shit again so they can learn their own tough lessons.

I said earlier I'm shocked by it. I'm even more shocked that family means more to men than women. Are you going to criticize women too?

The real way to read the poll is that family means much more to Trump supporters than Biden supporters. You and I, and probably several others on here wish that number was 100%, but that is a huge reflection upon society's downfall.
- By the 1st Amendment, I'm allowed to pick & choose what I wish to talk about at any given time.
- I did read it the real way or I wouldn't have b!tched about 40% of Trump voters. What's unreal about that?

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Hunter was convicted by a jury because he was obviously guilty. The vast majority of criminal trials result in a guilty verdict so it is really no surprise.

I think Biden will pardon Hunter right after the election. I don't see any downside to his doing so, regardless of whether he wins or loses. Presidents have made shocking pardon decisions in the past (see Clinton, particularly).
Yeah and he'll probably end up pardoning him for the next trial as well. Experts already think he'll plead guilty to tax evasion so the disgusting details about members of the Biden family and the ties to Joe don't come out. (Jim gets 200K from a shady hospital deal and then the same day writes a check to Joe for....200k). That doesn't even touch on all the foreign deals that would come out.

Imagine being arrogant and smug enough to sell an entire country out for money and then decide to run that country. Imagine, as a voter, being smug. arrogant, wreckless and stupid enough to see all that, ignore it, and point the finger at the other guy for miniscule stuff in comparison. On the bright side, I like when people make it obvious that they put their political leanings over the country as it lets me immediately discredit that person since a sane person couldn't EVER' respect them.

Last edited:

But, obviously what I lived and saw in the industry isnt what happened, its what your dumb ass saw on CNN that rang true.
The most insane part is that the govt FORCED THE FIRING of the very people trying to help us: healthcare professionals.

Democrats once again proving their stupidity.

I honestly didn't know that they asked you about drug use (including weed) on the form to purchase a gun.

I wonder how many people lie on that form.

Does that mean if you're on medical marijuana, that you are ineligible to purchase a firearm?

It would HAVE to, right?

Pesonally, I would much rather have a pothead buy a gun, than a raging alcoholic, which it would seem is okay, as long as you haven't been criminally prosecuted because of alcohol use.

Reactions: Dionysus444

he broke the law by lying on his application. i know it flies in the face of the 2d amendment but it’s a law

They used Federal Law wrapped up in a state law so nothing about the process is chartered territory. State cannot pursue the fed charges so can Biden Pardon the Fed piece? None of the conviction will hold up. But I also stated that Biden may have to convince Hochul to do it at her end so he can take credit.

Just remember. Pardoned means he was convicted. They can still use the "convicted felon" talk.

Conviction thrown out...which it will be eventually....removes that talking point.

That is why a pardon works for the Dems. Pardon Hunter, keep Trump narrative alive. I know how they think.

...I think Biden will pardon Hunter right after the election. I don't see any downside to his doing so, regardless of whether he wins or loses. Presidents have made shocking pardon decisions in the past (see Clinton, particularly).
I could not agree with you more on this issue.

I am not a lawyer, so I do not know the legal particulars, but this was my first thought.

Reactions: exemjr
Yeah and he'll probably end up pardoning him for the next trial as well. Experts already think he'll plead guilty to tax evasion so the disgusting details about members of the Biden family and the ties to Joe don't come out. (Jim gets 200K from a shady hospital deal and then the same day writes a check to Joe for....200k). That doesn't even touch on all the foreign deals that would come out.

Imagine being arrogant and smug enough to sell an entire country out for money and then decide to run that country. Imagine, as a voter, being smug. arrogant, wreckless and stupid enough to see all that, ignore it, and point the finger at the other guy for miniscule stuff in comparison. On the bright side, I like when people make it obvious that they put their political leanings over the country as it lets me immediately discredit that person since a sane person couldn't EVER' respect them.
Isn’t the tax trial supposed to start around October/November?

Reactions: exemjr

Absolutely spot on. Work for a huge company at a plant that has around 6-7 hundred employees. Because they have givt contracts as well they blanketed the entire company under that umbrella of govt employee and forced vaccinations to keep our jobs. Entry level line workers all the up to the top brass. Outside contractors and engineering staff that did R and D. You name it. I heard the company lost 40% of that outside contractor and engineering portion because a lot of those guys could afford to walk away.

I will say the company did not want this. They lost heavily at the govt mandates. They held out as long as they could and offered extensions. No one was getting exemptions but they had to honor the request which gave most employees an additional 6 week or so window. And they held out to the court rulings started. We tried to educate ppl that didn't want the shot to apply for any and all extensions. State courts and then Supreme Court were taking up the case in Jan 22. The extensions allowed you to hold out till after the decision.

Of course the company wasn't allowed to tell us this. It had to spread thru word of mouth not meetings. Managers were threatened heavily and terminated if they didn't comply. It was brutal in there.

About 40% were vaccinated before the mandatory clause. 90% after. Only 10% roughly of us working inside held out. Cameron put out some injunction delaying it then the Supreme Court shot it down.

All the company was allowed to do was have a pre-shift meeting once and told the workers the mandates were lifted right now you don't have to continue if you don't want to. Not another word or explanation to the uninformed. Never heard another word from it. Ppl were angry. Those that didn't want it were irate but they wouldn't listen to us. I am among that 10% that stood our ground.

The govt was flat out evil at that time.

And, in the most UNSURPRISING story of the day:

Edit... follow up. the money went to administrators, not students/learning... shocking:

Last edited:
Absolutely spot on. Work for a huge company at a plant that has around 6-7 hundred employees. Because they have givt contracts as well they blanketed the entire company under that umbrella of govt employee and forced vaccinations to keep our jobs. Entry level line workers all the up to the top brass. Outside contractors and engineering staff that did R and D. You name it. I heard the company lost 40% of that outside contractor and engineering portion because a lot of those guys could afford to walk away.

I will say the company did not want this. They lost heavily at the govt mandates. They held out as long as they could and offered extensions. No one was getting exemptions but they had to honor the request which gave most employees an additional 6 week or so window. And they held out to the court rulings started. We tried to educate ppl that didn't want the shot to apply for any and all extensions. State courts and then Supreme Court were taking up the case in Jan 22. The extensions allowed you to hold out till after the decision.

Of course the company wasn't allowed to tell us this. It had to spread thru word of mouth not meetings. Managers were threatened heavily and terminated if they didn't comply. It was brutal in there.

About 40% were vaccinated before the mandatory clause. 90% after. Only 10% roughly of us working inside held out. Cameron put out some injunction delaying it then the Supreme Court shot it down.

All the company was allowed to do was have a pre-shift meeting once and told the workers the mandates were lifted right now you don't have to continue if you don't want to. Not another word or explanation to the uninformed. Never heard another word from it. Ppl were angry. Those that didn't want it were irate but they wouldn't listen to us. I am among that 10% that stood our ground.

The govt was flat out evil at that time.
You did good holding out and surviving keeping your job. I work in an office setting for the most part and held out, though fortunately it was never pushed or mandated here. We had some mask mandates in public areas, or when people came into our offices. that sort of thing, but I wasn't going to be subjected to the jab until my livelihood depended on it. Thankfully I was never forced to make that decision. Had the OSHA requirement gone through, that would have

Oh we know Hunter was guilty (and this should have been the least of the crimes he worried about), but the timing is no mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT