POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We posted a million times that Hunter would be convicted and slapped on the wrist so you squirrel brained simpletons could run to social media to post *exactly* what you just did. Thanks for proving our point.

All one has to do to see through the charade is look at the timing of the trials. But you people are too ate up with TDS to see anything other than orange man bad.
Exactly ... and REMEMBER ... the Biden DOJ tried to reduce all of this to misdemeanors and let the statute of limitations pass by.

They had NO choice to pursue this. I'm still surprised, since both the prosecution and defense are fighting for the same team, they couldn't get ONE person to say not guilty.

The result of this is the laptop from hell is REAL. The one that outlined over 400 crimes committed by the Biden Crime family. That is the REAL result from this trial.

You said there are no laws on the vaccine. I said there isn't a law because there was never a law. So are you agreeing with me, or are you disagreeing?
There is no law because the SCOTUS shot down the order, meaning Biden went around the legal process.

Choosing to quit your job would have been the choice #3 of an idiot.
All they needed to do is say it is against my belief system that government is bigger than my God...He will protect me from the virus.
Or take the weekly test if in the private sector.

It is all gone now anyway....unlike the state mandated pregnancies of teens who are the victims of rape or incest. Those laws are on the books and going strong thanks to the forever fascists.
Some of us, with courage, DID you mother fu**er!! You are such a lying sack of shit you ball-less fu**ing cuck!! Was there an XO? YES. Was there an attempt, through this admin, to shun courageous people from our society? HELL YES! This admin wants cucks exactly like you.

But keep spewing your nonsense ... and I hope you do it on more places than this. So people can see the lying sack of crap that you are.

And as I said earlier ... one of my good friends died last week and he blamed his "sudden cancer" 100% on the jab. He gave into peer pressure from beta-boys like yourself. His funeral is Saturday --- you fu**ing a**hole.

Why should I comment on people known to be anti-family? It's a given.

But I'm shocked that 40% of Trump votes are anti-family/think family is unimportant. Aren't you? Not bothered in the least? If you're not, it says you don't have family values & just want to win. Sounds like you'd give your first-born for it. Screw that.

And it's not about Trump. It's about MAGA. Clearly includes a whole lot of sick people, but I guess that's OK to win.
I said earlier I'm shocked by it. I'm even more shocked that family means more to men than women. Are you going to criticize women too?

The real way to read the poll is that family means much more to Trump supporters than Biden supporters. You and I, and probably several others on here wish that number was 100%, but that is a huge reflection upon society's downfall.

I just can't wait for a couple of years, and it starts to dawn on the SCIENCE DUDES that they were duped, and I cam guarantee The Village Idiot will still be here yapping utter nonsense, about, 'but the science changed! We didn't know back then!'

Fools. And cowards. And tyrants.

A bad mix. And we have way too many in this country.

I just can't wait for a couple of years, and it starts to dawn on the SCIENCE DUDES that they were duped, and I cam guarantee The Village Idiot will still be here yapping utter nonsense, about, 'but the science changed! We didn't know back then!'

Fools. And cowards. And tyrants.

A bad mix. And we have way too many in this country.
Oh, BTW ... one more time, the jab, by legal definition, is not a vaccine. People took part in experimental gene therapy.

Another "conspiracy theory" taken away, dammit!

Village Idiot
Howdy
Some of us, with courage, DID you mother fu**er!! You are such a lying sack of shit you ball-less fu**ing cuck!! Was there an XO? YES. Was there an attempt, through this admin, to shun courageous people from our society? HELL YES! This admin wants cucks exactly like you.

But keep spewing your nonsense ... and I hope you do it on more places than this. So people can see the lying sack of crap that you are.

And as I said earlier ... one of my good friends died last week and he blamed his "sudden cancer" 100% on the jab. He gave into peer pressure from beta-boys like yourself. His funeral is Saturday --- you fu**ing a**hole.
Sorry for your loss.
My wife had cancer 3 years prior to Covid.
My mom had melanoma 5 years before Covid.
I have had skin cancer since Covid.
Cancer F'ing sucks.
Saying a prayer for you and your buddy's family tonight.

He originally said he was not going to issue EOs on the border because he knew that was the lazy man's way of doing things and that it would ultimately face stiff challenges in court. He tried like hell to do it the right way thru Congress but the Orange Blunder put a stop to that....leaving him no other choice.
As far as pardons go. If he wins reelection there probably won't be a pardon. If he loses it will most likely be a sure bet imo.

So when he took executive action by overturning every single border related policy....why not just say the same thing and await congress? You are not so dumb as to see that he simply wishes to overrun the country. Treason.

So when he took executive action by overturning every single border related policy....why not just say the same thing and await congress? You are not so dumb as to see that he simply wishes to overrun the country. Treason.
Most millionaires working in Congress or White House in either party don't care.
He was placating the base by removing border EOs. He's pandering for votes by adding them back.
They all suck.

I said earlier I'm shocked by it. I'm even more shocked that family means more to men than women. Are you going to criticize women too?

The real way to read the poll is that family means much more to Trump supporters than Biden supporters. You and I, and probably several others on here wish that number was 100%, but that is a huge reflection upon society's downfall.
One could easily believe in prioritizing God and Christian Faith. Don't read too much into a single result of a question not asked. Pew is leftist. They do not show the question asked. Not a yes or no.

Reactions: Lost In FL
No issues from me. Seems like the justice system working the way it’s supposed to regardless of who you are. Or is still a rigged system? Shouldn’t Biden be tweeting nasty messages about the judge? I’m waiting for him to say it’s rigged and suggest we burn down every legal institution in this country. Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I’m confused.

“Pardon me, Mr. Biden.”

“Next year, son. Next year.”

(More Russian Election Interference)

• Haha
Reactions: Lost In FL
Howdy
Sorry for your loss.
My wife had cancer 3 years prior to Covid.
My mom had melanoma 5 years before Covid.
I have had skin cancer since Covid.
Cancer F'ing sucks.
Saying a prayer for you and your buddy's family tonight.
Honestly, I appreciate that and accept it on the terms I hope you meant. Basing off your posts, I don't believe that you believe in God, but I appreciate you saying the right thing.

I'm very sorry for your situation too. Did your mother and wife pass or recover? If they passed, then my sincere condolences. If they recovered, then praise God! You know my mother died just over a year ago to a bone cancer, that she never had until she took part in the experiment. Cancer sucks. Corrupt, lying gov't "officials" suck too.

My friend blamed the peer pressure he faced, and he caved and submitted to the experiment (peer pressure is a POWERFUL thing), and now we cannot talk to him again.

You have no idea how much we were threatened during that time, how intense the peer pressure was on us. I had a SENIOR official literally yelling at me, threatening to fire me "on the spot" because I stood up to the insanity. People, well intentioned but mis-informed people, questioning me ... "why don't you just do it? For your family?" Then forcing us to wear masks while the "vaccinated" (spoiler alert ... no one was "vaccinated") didn't. And the reason they said: was for my own protection. I would be in meetings with up to 30 people, and I was the only one masked. I was not allowed to travel with the work team that I LED. The senior officers would even make a spectacle about taking masks off once everyone was in the meeting (ppl had to be masked going into meetings, but could take the masks off once the door was shut). Leaving me with mine on every time, with every one looking at me. He did that on purpose. I speculate you really can't imagine how intense that pressure was. So please ... stop pushing the experiment. Esp please stop pushing it as "science". This is slightly personal to me. Peace.

One could easily believe in prioritizing God and Christian Faith. Don't read too much into a single result of a question not asked. Pew is leftist. They do not show the question asked. Not a yes or no.
Great point and completely fair. We do not know if they were given choices, and if they did, what they selected.

I have problems with the Hunter trial because I don't like the infringement on 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments with background checks on firearm purchases. Dude is obviously doing some nefarious stuff in foreign countries and has his father involved. That and the child sex stuff are the only things they should be going after him for.

"Charter schools don't take money from public schools."

I say, given the results; the probably SHOULD...

I have problems with the Hunter trial because I don't like the infringement on 2nd, 4th and 5th amendments with background checks on firearm purchases. Dude is obviously doing some nefarious stuff in foreign countries and has his father involved. That and the child sex stuff are the only things they should be going after him for.
Seems likely this is the case they want to portray themselves taking a hard line on. And he will likely only get probation. Look for him to take a sweet plea deal on the tax charges. The other stuff will never see the light of day.

Honestly, I appreciate that and accept it on the terms I hope you meant. Basing off your posts, I don't believe that you believe in God, but I appreciate you saying the right thing.

I'm very sorry for your situation too. Did your mother and wife pass or recover? If they passed, then my sincere condolences. If they recovered, then praise God! You know my mother died just over a year ago to a bone cancer, that she never had until she took part in the experiment. Cancer sucks. Corrupt, lying gov't "officials" suck too.

My friend blamed the peer pressure he faced, and he caved and submitted to the experiment (peer pressure is a POWERFUL thing), and now we cannot talk to him again.

You have no idea how much we were threatened during that time, how intense the peer pressure was on us. I had a SENIOR official literally yelling at me, threatening to fire me "on the spot" because I stood up to the insanity. People, well intentioned but mis-informed people, questioning me ... "why don't you just do it? For your family?" Then forcing us to wear masks while the "vaccinated" (spoiler alert ... no one was "vaccinated") didn't. And the reason they said: was for my own protection. I would be in meetings with up to 30 people, and I was the only one masked. I was not allowed to travel with the work team that I LED. The senior officers would even make a spectacle about taking masks off once everyone was in the meeting (ppl had to be masked going into meetings, but could take the masks off once the door was shut). Leaving me with mine on every time, with every one looking at me. He did that on purpose. I speculate you really can't imagine how intense that pressure was. So please ... stop pushing the experiment. Esp please stop pushing it as "science". This is slightly personal to me. Peace.
My wife, mother and I all got good treatment and recovered. Unfortunately my mom passed later from a fall.
Cancer AND getting old sucks.
As far as God...I do believe in a higher power, but just don't know about that power's ties to specific organized religious groups.
I identify as a Christian because I follow the teachings of Jesus. Just not convinced he was a God. I am more prone to believe he was a very liberal man who pissed off the church and government....who then killed him because he threatened the status quo.
Try hard to follow his message of peace and love and live by his words. When I attend church, it is for those reasons.
I do hear what you are saying about the pressure to get vaccinated and fears of its after effects. I argue on here about it and do think the fears are overblown....but respect your right to control what goes into your body.
I'm afraid we may never know all the answers to these questions in life.
I do think the government overstepped at times during Covid, but if you had that power and thought what you were doing would save lives, I kinda get it.
But I do see your point.
I think we can both agree....the less government control over our lives, the better.
I meant what I said about prayers for you and your friend's family though. Even if I am not always sure it's being heard. It's positive energy being sent out regardless.

Seems likely this is the case they want to portray themselves taking a hard line on. And he will likely only get probation. Look for him to take a sweet plea deal on the tax charges. The other stuff will never see the light of day.
Who gets sentenced first? Hunter or Trump? Either way, the left is saying how the Hunter verdict shows there’s no bias. The implication is the sentencing has to be the same. We shall see.

The only thing that will prevent a Trump re-election is them killing him.

I have zero sympathy. Democrats need to be hoist by their own petard. The rule of law is a joke anyway, as is the Constitution. We no longer have equal treatment under the law. So might as well start fighting as dirty as the Democrats.

Fact: There are no more federal vaccine mandates. There are NO LAWs in place requiring Covid Vaccines. Jesus knows this... Apparently you don't.

Fact: It was ALWAYS a choice.
"Employees may request an exception from vaccination requirements (if applicable)"

Facts. Science. Data. Are your friend.
I apologize I got a little quick on my initial sentence. What it should have said and that you are apparently completely oblivious to was that the Biden administration, required ANYONE that worked and provided a product to the federal governemnt per federal contract, had to be vaccinated...period. Our private company, was required, to follow that. My company alone has hundreds of locations worldwide, and we provide items to Boeing that then go to government contracts. It took over a year before they allowed the religious exemptions, well past the time that people could have tried to use it to not lose their jobs and we had several lose thier jobs over it. We had several that had medical conditions that their doctors provided paperwork to show why they shouldnt receive that "vaccine"....terminated. I guess I should let them know they were healthcare workers even though we are clearly a manufacturing facility. People like you are disgusting because you only see what you want to. While I agree the healthcare facilities also were forced, so were people who worked at Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Harris, BAE systems, and most of their subtiers and suppliers on down the line. 10's of thousands of people that the Biden team decided they could force to be vaccinated or lose their jobs because they directly or indirectly supplied products to the government. I am not sure that showed up on your metrics, but my facility alone is just north of 1000 employees and there are two sites for my company just where I am. So you are right, I dont know what I am talking about and never had to pull employees in and give them the ultimatum that they have to bring proof of vaccination or be terminated. I am glad that didnt happen, because it sure takes the guilt away from me having to lose some really good people. And again, I made a choice, not give up a great paying job to lose everything. Just hoping you can also tell me I was wrong on the fact that NO ONE was hiring there for about 2 years, you know since business tanked and we were offering people unpaid leave to try and not fire a shitload of people when our business went from 600M a year to about 130M when no one was allowed to fly.

But, obviously what I lived and saw in the industry isnt what happened, its what your dumb ass saw on CNN that rang true.

I apologize I got a little quick on my initial sentence. What it should have said and that you are apparently completely oblivious to was that the Biden administration, required ANYONE that worked and provided a product to the federal governemnt per federal contract, had to be vaccinated...period. Our private company, was required, to follow that. My company alone has hundreds of locations worldwide, and we provide items to Boeing that then go to government contracts. It took over a year before they allowed the religious exemptions, well past the time that people could have tried to use it to not lose their jobs and we had several lose thier jobs over it. We had several that had medical conditions that their doctors provided paperwork to show why they shouldnt receive that "vaccine"....terminated. I guess I should let them know they were healthcare workers even though we are clearly a manufacturing facility. People like you are disgusting because you only see what you want to. While I agree the healthcare facilities also were forced, so were people who worked at Boeing, GE, Raytheon, Harris, BAE systems, and most of their subtiers and suppliers on down the line. 10's of thousands of people that the Biden team decided they could force to be vaccinated or lose their jobs because they directly or indirectly supplied products to the government. I am not sure that showed up on your metrics, but my facility alone is just north of 1000 employees and there are two sites for my company just where I am. So you are right, I dont know what I am talking about and never had to pull employees in and give them the ultimatum that they have to bring proof of vaccination or be terminated. I am glad that didnt happen, because it sure takes the guilt away from me having to lose some really good people. And again, I made a choice, not give up a great paying job to lose everything. Just hoping you can also tell me I was wrong on the fact that NO ONE was hiring there for about 2 years, you know since business tanked and we were offering people unpaid leave to try and not fire a shitload of people when our business went from 600M a year to about 130M when no one was allowed to fly.

But, obviously what I lived and saw in the industry isnt what happened, its what your dumb ass saw on CNN that rang true.

Holy shit, this is an absolute beat down. Well done, sir.

Sambo, you should really pay heed to this post. Really, really.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT