POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Biden isn’t pardoning his son. He’s made that clear. He didn’t blast the judge on Twitter. There aren’t people outside the court today going crazy saying the verdict was rigged. One side accepts the rule of law. The other only cares about whatever Trump wants and will do anything he says.
He'll just commute the sentence as he didn't say he wouldn't do that.

I think his point you missed, NetCat, is that you only commented on the trump supporter numbers, and not the far more abysmal Biden supporter ones.

In the actual same poll.

Yet, you had to comment negatively on Trump.

TDS is the term here, NetCat.
Why should I comment on people known to be anti-family? It's a given.

But I'm shocked that 40% of Trump votes are anti-family/think family is unimportant. Aren't you? Not bothered in the least? If you're not, it says you don't have family values & just want to win. Sounds like you'd give your first-born for it. Screw that.

And it's not about Trump. It's about MAGA. Clearly includes a whole lot of sick people, but I guess that's OK to win.

f6ac3a0c1121d9a5.jpeg

Agree with most of your assertions. Truth be told...Neither Biden nor Trump would have been drug into court if not for the lightning they attract.
Technically both are guilty as charged though at the end of the day.
Like I've said before...going 10 mph over the limit doesn't get you pulled over most the time.... but it is still against the law.

For your statement to be "equivalent" it would mean that the feds have not ever charged/prosecuted anyone with being on drugs and then lying about it on the federal gun purchase form. Do you know if there has ever been someone so charged? In Trumps case the answer is NEVER because it has NEVER happened before. In fact the charges were wrapped into a Federal law in order to resurrect the NDA tax record. Completely unheard of.

So all I can totally agree with you is that BOTH are politically motivated and pursued as LAWFARE by both sides. As you said, everyone speeds but most do not get ticketed. This is why there is the ability for every one of us to be charged with something due to all the obscure laws that the Feds can spring on us if they want to smash us. Trump is a target of that. Its wrong. Our fed govt totally sucks.

I know a ton of Democrats. Never met one that wants to get rid of all guns. Most own guns themselves. I sure do.
They just want to keep weapons of war out of the hands of the mentally ill.
No one on our side wants guns in the hands of the mentally ill. We just don't agree with taking away those of us who have broken no laws. THAT is what the left wants to do in order to disarm the "mentally ill." I would infer the worst intent...wanting to disarm the masses so they can be the tyrants that we see they have become.

i’m glad hunter was convicted as he should have been according to the law. no addle-brained drug addict should possess a firearm.

but do you agree with the law that lets the government decide who can possess a firearm?

Well then help me oh wise one. Is the system rigged or not? If Hunter wasn’t convicted you would say it’s rigged. When he’s convicted, it’s still all rigged. That makes no sense.. unless you’re just always going to carry the water for dear leader even when he’s found guilty by his peers. Me personally, I’d rather let the system work the way it’s always worked and the way you always supported it working before Trump convinced you everything is against him.
This crime should have never even been charged. The tax stuff i’m interested in. Because if it’s an honest and thorough investigation, it’s going to expose Ole Joes part in the pay to play schemes Hunter had cooking. I’ll wait and see what comes of that. You don’t have dozens of llc’s taking in millions, that sell no product or service, without some serious graft going on.

No one on our side wants guns in the hands of the mentally ill. We just don't agree with taking away those of us who have broken no laws. THAT is what the left wants to do in order to disarm the "mentally ill." I would infer the worst intent...wanting to disarm the masses so they can be the tyrants that we see they have become.
Again...That is not the intent of the vast majority of Dems. They just want Red Flag laws and more teeth in the ability to make it harder for mentally ill teens or adults to purchase military grade weapons. The background checks and process to get that gun shouldn't be stopped...just better restricted to those that aren't bat sh** crazy.
All Hunter Biden had to do is lie and check a damn box. The process shouldn't be that simple.

Gollumcat, for some reason, I thought Hunter had escaped out of the tax evasion case. Hope you are correct.

OK, news just confirmed tax case in September. Normally, the IRS will crawl up your ass with a microscope.
Yeah, we will see how hard they go after on the tax charges and whether they are allowed free rein .

Reactions: Bill - Shy Cat
Bullshit.
What law that took away your right to own a gun was passed in the 8 years under Obama?
What gun removal law was passed by Biden??
Wanting to make it tougher for insane teens to get military grade weapons is somehow twisted into taking everyone's hunting rifle away by the delusional and paranoid gun nuts.
Please let me know what law passed by Dems took away your guns. 🤡

i’m glad hunter was convicted as he should have been according to the law. no addle-brained drug addict should possess a firearm.

but do you agree with the law that lets the government decide who can possess a firearm?
Generally yes. Any government restrictions must be reasonable though and not contra the 2A but also balanced withthe governments duty to protect its citizens(yes, I understand it fails in this continually in multiple ways by failing to prosecute violent crimes, allow illegal immigrant criminals in, etc, etc, etc)

But to answer your question more clearly I have no problem restricting gun sales so that addicts, felons and mentally ill people are prevented from buying.

For your statement to be "equivalent" it would mean that the feds have not ever charged/prosecuted anyone with being on drugs and then lying about it on the federal gun purchase form. Do you know if there has ever been someone so charged? In Trumps case the answer is NEVER because it has NEVER happened before. In fact the charges were wrapped into a Federal law in order to resurrect the NDA tax record. Completely unheard of.

So all I can totally agree with you is that BOTH are politically motivated and pursued as LAWFARE by both sides. As you said, everyone speeds but most do not get ticketed. This is why there is the ability for every one of us to be charged with something due to all the obscure laws that the Feds can spring on us if they want to smash us. Trump is a target of that. Its wrong. Our fed govt totally sucks.
Trump is one of many before him. Kinda like Al Capone went down for tax evasion, not murder.
Is falsifying business records a felony in New York? Yes.... Absolutely.
§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree. another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof. Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

What law that took away your right to own a gun was passed in the 8 years under Obama?
What gun removal law was passed by Biden??
Wanting to make it tougher for insane teens to get military grade weapons is somehow twisted into taking everyone's hunting rifle away by the delusional and paranoid gun nuts.
Please let me know what law passed by Dems took away your guns. 🤡
Your ilk wants to ban AR’s at the same time you let any 3rd world gang member come into the country.

Most want tougher restrictions over a total ban. That's why no laws ever get passed.
They can't even agree on restrictions.
What you and people like you can’t get thru your thick skulls is this. Criminals and the criminally insane will find a way to get a gun or multiple guns. Want to reduce gun tragedies? Enforce the laws on the books and maybe impose the penalties that the crimes call for. And find a way to improve mental health care for people who need it.

Reactions: exemjr and mdlUK.1
Trump is one of many before him. Kinda like Al Capone went down for tax evasion, not murder.
Is falsifying business records a felony in New York? Yes.... Absolutely.
§ 175.10 Falsifying business records in the first degree. another crime or to aid or conceal the commission thereof. Falsifying business records in the first degree is a class E felony.

Not what he was charged with.....and those potential charges, never brought, were statute of limitationed out of existence. NEVER has anyone been charged with this, wrapping a expired charge into a federal election crime. Check your facts.

Not what he was charged with.....and those potential charges, never brought, were statute of limitationed out of existence. NEVER has anyone been charged with this, wrapping a expired charge into a federal election crime. Check your facts.
Facts....What were the charges Trump was convicted of by a jury of his peers UNFILTERED by Fox News, Dr. Philony and memes???
Trump was charged with 34 counts of falsification of business records in the first degree, which is a felony in New York.

Facts....What were the charges Trump was convicted of by a jury of his peers UNFILTERED by Fox News, Dr. Philony and memes???
Trump was charged with 34 counts of falsification of business records in the first degree, which is a felony in New York.

Village Idiot

There's no law because there was never a law. The Supreme Court found it unlawful for unelected agencies to force vaccinations on employers and employees unless it was emergency organizations with direct engagement with the virus.

Once again, doubling down on COVID like you (and who you align with) never said the things you said and that governments/agencies didn't become totalitarian in the name of "science".

0-2.
Sam in the wild:
iu

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT