POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well then help me oh wise one. Is the system rigged or not? If Hunter wasn’t convicted you would say it’s rigged. When he’s convicted, it’s still all rigged. That makes no sense.. unless you’re just always going to carry the water for dear leader even when he’s found guilty by his peers. Me personally, I’d rather let the system work the way it’s always worked and the way you always supported it working before Trump convinced you everything is against him.
We posted a million times that Hunter would be convicted and slapped on the wrist so you squirrel brained simpletons could run to social media to post *exactly* what you just did. Thanks for proving our point.

All one has to do to see through the charade is look at the timing of the trials. But you people are too ate up with TDS to see anything other than orange man bad.

WTF. The Louisville GOP should be embarrassed. This total embarrassment will represent District 6 on the Louisville Metro Board. How? Because the GOP cannot even find a candidate to run against a Communist that looks like DSus's twin brother. I should ask...Is that you Dsus?

This weirdo is effectively the winner already. Shame on the 6th district and shame on the GOP for having any race, no matter how heavily Blue...not having a candidate. Eventually the left runs sooooooo far to the left, like with a communist...that there has to be sane voters to oppose him/it/weirdo.

Can you read? Serious question.
#1 Biden’s order for executive branch workers and contractors includes exceptions for workers seeking religious or medical exemptions from vaccination, according to press secretary Jen Psaki.
(It's against my religious beliefs. God will heal me. God is bigger than government)

#2 Biden also issued separate requirements for businesses with more than 100 employees. Such businesses will have to mandate vaccinations OR require weekly testing of employees.
(I'm gonna test weekly)

#3 "I quit!"

IT WAS ALWAYS A CHOICE.

Facts. Data. Proof. Science.

Come to the light. The side of reason and logic. The dark side of conspiracy theories, disinformation and memes is a dead end street.
You said there are no laws on the vaccine. I said there isn't a law because there was never a law. So are you agreeing with me, or are you disagreeing?

Reactions: Lost In FL
We posted a million times that Hunter would be convicted and slapped on the wrist so you squirrel brained simpletons could run to social media to post *exactly* what you just did. Thanks for proving our point.

All one has to do to see through the charade is look at the timing of the trials. But you people are too ate up with TDS to see anything other than orange man bad.
And what about the timing of the Sentencing? Four days before the RNC?

1....That is the first factual thing you have said in months.

2. Being forced to get vaccinated or lose your job and not provide for your family....helluva choice.
Choosing to quit your job would have been the choice #3 of an idiot.
All they needed to do is say it is against my belief system that government is bigger than my God...He will protect me from the virus.
Or take the weekly test if in the private sector.

It is all gone now anyway....unlike the state mandated pregnancies of teens who are the victims of rape or incest. Those laws are on the books and going strong thanks to the forever fascists.

You are a true simpleton. Everyone watched him say that....confident that his Delaware jury would find his drug addicted weirdo son, not guilty. But as usual, he is wrong about everything 100% of the time.

So, like his statement....I cannot fix the border without a congressional vote, I cannot EO the fix. THAT too was a LIE that he simply spins another way. This will be spinned as a de-escalation of MAD. A way to make this above simple pardoning of his son. A way to heal the nation.

This will happen.

Biden isn’t pardoning his son. He’s made that clear. He didn’t blast the judge on Twitter. There aren’t people outside the court today going crazy saying the verdict was rigged. One side accepts the rule of law. The other only cares about whatever Trump wants and will do anything he says.

Don’t forget that Biden’s very own DOInjustice tried to slip an immunity deal past the judge earlier this year.
Now that Hunter has been convicted....This is EXACTLY how F'ing stupid you all sound.....EXACTLY.
It's a witch-hunt!!!
it's rigged!!!
The Judge is corrupt!!
The Jury is all Trump fans!!
This a a banana republic!!!
This is a kangaroo court!!!
If the felon runs....He's got my vote!!
What about his 2nd amendment rights!!!
Biden's Justice Dept only convicts Republicans!!!
Wait till his dad's 2nd term....He is gonna arrest Republicans!!!!
Hunter never would have been convicted if he wasn't a Democrat!!
Russia has a better system of laws!!!! Putin is fair and provides equal justice for all!!

#FreeHunter#Rigged#FascistJustice
Hunter 2028

Im-Voting-For-The-Convicted-Felon-This-November-Shirt_1_1-510x510.jpg

Reactions: Dionysus444
Biden isn’t pardoning his son. He’s made that clear. He didn’t blast the judge on Twitter. There aren’t people outside the court today going crazy saying the verdict was rigged. One side accepts the rule of law. The other only cares about whatever Trump wants and will do anything he says.
He's going to NOT pardon his son at the same time he is NOT going to do an EO on the border. Because he's made both clear.

Reactions: Caveman Catfan
You are a true simpleton. Everyone watched him say that....confident that his Delaware jury would find his drug addicted weirdo son, not guilty. But as usual, he is wrong about everything 100% of the time.

So, like his statement....I cannot fix the border without a congressional vote, I cannot EO the fix. THAT too was a LIE that he simply spins another way. This will be spinned as a de-escalation of MAD. A way to make this above simple pardoning of his son. A way to heal the nation.

This will happen.
Just exactly like I said....It is a TEMPORARY bandaid that will meet stiff challenges in court UNTIL ASYLUM LAW IS CHANGED BY CONGRESS....Like the bill the REPUBLICANS trashed.

Doesn’t this violate U.S. law?

Yes. The Refugee Act of 1980 (enshrined as Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, INA) states that any non-citizen on U.S. soil has the right to request asylum if they fear for their life or freedom “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” They must receive due process for their asylum request regardless of how they arrived in the United States.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter

This will happen.
Projection.

He's going to NOT pardon his son at the same time he is NOT going to do an EO on the border. Because he's made both clear.

He originally said he was not going to issue EOs on the border because he knew that was the lazy man's way of doing things and that it would ultimately face stiff challenges in court. He tried like hell to do it the right way thru Congress but the Orange Blunder put a stop to that....leaving him no other choice.
As far as pardons go. If he wins reelection there probably won't be a pardon. If he loses it will most likely be a sure bet imo.

• Haha
Reactions: DrH. Lecter
Don’t forget that Biden’s very own DOInjustice tried to slip an immunity deal past the judge earlier this year.
Thank goodness a judge with actual integrity and fidelity to the law blew up that deal altogether.

That said, Hunter benefitted immensely from having a Delaware US Attorney (David Weiss) slow-walk this prosecution every step of the way..... There were more serious charges that Hunter could have been charged with that Weiss conveniently allowed the statute of limitations expire.

All in all, this is a good outcome..... but I believe this is just a House of Cards type development that will enable the Democratic establishment ultimately push Joe aside for the 2024 election.

Thank goodness a judge with actual integrity and fidelity to the law blew up that deal altogether.

That said, Hunter benefitted immensely from having a Delaware US Attorney (David Weiss) slow-walk this prosecution every step of the way..... There were more serious charges that Hunter could have been charged with that Weiss conveniently allowed the statute of limitations expire.

All in all, this is a good outcome..... but I believe this is just a House of Cards type development that will enable the Democratic establishment ultimately push Joe aside for the 2024 election.
What it does is get the Hunter issue out of the way. Now when Rs scream bias and double standards the independents and centrists will tune it out. It isn't to tarnish Biden to remove him, it's to cut free some of his baggage.

What it does is get the Hunter issue out of the way. Now when Rs scream bias and double-standards the independents and centrists will tune it out. It isn't to tarnish Biden to remove him, it's to cut free some of his baggage.
Fair enough, but I believe Hunter is scheduled for another trial out in California in September(?). Assuming Joe is still your nominee, the Hunter issue may quiet down for some time, but will come back just as the campaign season really gets going.

Reactions: blubo
He did indeed say he wouldn't pardon his son..... but this is an easily breakable promise AFTER the election.
I agree but with a caveat....
Option 1...Pardon Hunter and Trump if he wins reelection to calm the country.
Option 2....Pardon Hunter but not Trump if he loses. An FU goodbye.
Option 3....Don't Pardon either if he wins to avoid blowback from either side.

Option 1 is the best choice for the country IMO. A dad being a dad and a President showing grace.

Name a Democrat that's NOT a scumbag hypocrite.

I'll wait...
Funny little thing about lies and BS. They seem to find there way into a court of law and don't hold up well under the cold, hard light of the justice system more often than not.

Just exactly like I said....It is a TEMPORARY bandaid that will meet stiff challenges in court UNTIL ASYLUM LAW IS CHANGED BY CONGRESS....Like the bill the REPUBLICANS trashed.

Doesn’t this violate U.S. law?

Yes. The Refugee Act of 1980 (enshrined as Section 208 of the Immigration and Nationality Act, INA) states that any non-citizen on U.S. soil has the right to request asylum if they fear for their life or freedom “on account of race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion.” They must receive due process for their asylum request regardless of how they arrived in the United States.
A temp bandaid that he swore he could not and would not do. So, next lie?

Can we stop with the persecution complex now? Half the thread predicted he'd get off scot-free.
Who's to say he still won't? Daddy can pardon him. Oh and they didn't have to use lawfare or change statute of limitation laws to resurrect something obscure that would allow them to mysteriously elevate the charge to a felony and then not ever say what that charge was. Biden committed an actual crime. Well multiple actual crimes that could be gleaned from that laptop from hell.

I agree but with a caveat....
Option 1...Pardon Hunter and Trump if he wins reelection to calm the country.
Option 2....Pardon Hunter but not Trump if he loses. An FU goodbye.
Option 3....Don't Pardon either if he wins to avoid blowback from either side.

Option 1 is the best choice for the country IMO. A dad being a dad and a President showing grace.
Wow. We agree on something. I will naturally infer his worst intention. The spin that will come from the left being exactly what you said in 1.

My belief is that the ONLY way Biden can pardon his son is to include a Trump pardon which he would NEVER do otherwise. Also, he may need Hochul to do it in NY unless the Fed aspect of the NY charges are de-linked. Selling it as you said in 1 will give him the cover to pardon Hunter.

The NY charges had expired (limitations) and it took concocted Federal election law aspect to resurrect them...such a fake crime. If Bragg can use a Federal law to make this a crime then certainly the Feds (Biden) can pardon it.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Wow. We agree on something. I will naturally infer his worst intention. The spin that will come from the left being exactly what you said in 1.

My belief is that the ONLY way Biden can pardon his son is to include a Trump pardon which he would NEVER do otherwise. Also, he may need Hochul to do it in NY unless the Fed aspect of the NY charges are de-linked. Selling it as you said in 1 will give him the cover to pardon Hunter.

The NY charges had expired (limitations) and it took concocted Federal election law aspect to resurrect them...such a fake crime. If Bragg can use a Federal law to make this a crime then certainly the Feds (Biden) can pardon it.
Agree with most of your assertions. Truth be told...Neither Biden nor Trump would have been drug into court if not for the lightning they attract.
Technically both are guilty as charged though at the end of the day.
Like I've said before...going 10 mph over the limit doesn't get you pulled over most the time.... but it is still against the law.

TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know a ton of Democrats. Never met one that wants to get rid of all guns. Most own guns themselves. I sure do.
They just want to keep weapons of war out of the hands of the mentally ill.

Hunter will get a preordained wrist slap on this.

But if I were his lawyers I’d be looking to settle the tax evasion trial coming up in September. The evidence that would be introduced there is far more problematic for Joe than whether or not his son was a drug addicted liar, which everyone knew already, and which they can trot out the empathy and sympathy cards for.

This trial would delve into his foreign income sources and maybe even money trails. No way they want that to happen. Look for an attempted sweetheart plea deal in that one also, like they tried to slip past the judge in the gun trial.

“Slapped on the wrist” doesn’t equal a pardon. But please keep going. You’re doing a great job of further proving our point.

Hunter will get a preordained wrist slap on this.

But if I were his lawyers I’d be looking to settle the tax evasion trial coming up in September.
Gollumcat, for some reason, I thought Hunter had escaped out of the tax evasion case. Hope you are correct.

OK, news just confirmed tax case in September. Normally, the IRS will crawl up your ass with a microscope.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT