POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This honestly looks like more of a Cray Cray crime than a hate crime. And that's probably why this idiot was grinning in court; Cray Cray.
I agree. However ... if the roles were reversed this WOULD BE the headline story for months and it would be a hate crime. Zero doubt on that.

Falsifying records to interfere in an election is not a crime? (Don't tell that to the Donald...)

but they should be fired/clearance revoked AND shamed out of the public square. Essentially, they gave us these dark times we now live in.

I don't think signing or making a statement amounts to that. It amounts to lying which is protected under the first amendment.

That's jmo. I don't know the intricate details of the legalities but I don't see it.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
Like Biden admin targeting Trump, if the Trump DOJ and republicans took the tyrannical route, they could craft a fake crime, try these guys in a heavy Trump district, and win a conviction sure to be overturned on appeal.

Your accountant coding a legal invoice payment in quickbooks a “legal expense” Is also nowhere close to a crime.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You're free to propose a variant of capitalism where those things don't happen. Conservatives aren't really interested in that though, just defending the status quo.
GPsMtR5XcAADX5W

no one knows the actual number of illegal aliens in our country. frightening—even more so if trump doesn’t win the election. if he does win he’ll be fought at every attempt to stop the invasion or to deport anybody.
😡

There were no mask laws but there were mask executive orders, which had the exact same effect.

If you can't argue in good faith for your position, then you have the wrong position. Let facts and logic lead you to your conclusion, not the opposite.
What EOs are still in place causing you to mask and vax? You are very confused about temporary public health initiatives and codified law.
It is like comparing our Constitution to a roll of toilet paper. One endures over time and the other is flushed as soon as it's used.
Buncha Chicken Littles whining because you were too selfish to GAF about your grandma during the worst world wide pandemic in a 100 years. Temporary EOs had to be issued for all the Aholes in Cult45 who have zero common sense and think everything is a conspiracy theory.

What EOs are still in place causing you to mask and vax? You are very confused about temporary public health initiatives and codified law.
It is like comparing our Constitution to a roll of toilet paper. One endures over time and the other is flushed as soon as it's used.
Buncha Chicken Littles whining because you were too selfish to GAF about your grandma during the worst world wide pandemic in a 100 years. Temporary EOs had to be issued for all the Aholes in Cult45 who have zero common sense and think everything is a conspiracy theory.

None thanks to the courts. That was also not the point you were arguing.

I can assure you I understand the difference between executive orders and codified statutes. The covid governors did too which is exactly why they only issued executive orders rather than call special sessions.

Timely reference to treating the constitution like a roll of toilet paper while also discussing covid tyranny.

Because nobody cares about hunter biden. Just like nobody cares about Jr meeting with the Russians. All of politics, including the Trump family, is dirty as hell. Americans just want to go back to not seeing it all over the news 24/7. If people wanted something different they wouldn't vote the same people into office for 40+ years.
Most Epic Fail in Paddock Political thread history. Apparently many mofo's care. There's another Hunter Biden trial scheduled after this process concludes.

I'll never believe another GD word you write.

You keep saying this and it is incredibly wrong. Any one that did any work, whether private company or federal direct, was required to take the shot, mask up to keep their jobs...livelihood. And while as a teacher I am sure there were plenty of jobs you could find making equivalent money, leaving my job for a minimum wage job would have meant I lost my house and ability to provide for my family. You keep saying 4 hours to get an abortion, for 99 percent of abortions it was a choice to have unprotected sex, a slight inconvenience to kill the baby isnt outrageous. For a vast vast majority, 4 hours to get to a PP is a joke. Under an hour is probably more the average. You say its a choice to lose your job, but its criminal to choose to have unprotected sex and not be able to walk to an abortion clinic. You are incredibly stupid and naive and everyone remebers you cheering death to the unvaccintaed and total destruction of their lives. I pray that children you taught took little to nothing away from whatever you taught them, because it is terrifying to think how you poluted their young minds with absolute trash values and sense of self accountability.

And yes, you would be fired at our company if you refused to wear a mask, which by the way has been overwhelmingly been proven to do ABSOLUTELY nothing to prevent the spread of a virus and that wasnt the intent
The vast majority of what you said is patently false.
Number one...The overwhelming majority of people required to vaccinate were in healthcare fields. They already have vaccination requirements in place to work in hospitals. They also typically have mask requirements so this was very typical even before Covid. It was a public health emergency at the time. I feel not one ounce of sympathy for a healthcare worker who won't follow health guidelines. Find a new job if you're a healthcare worker that doesn't believe in science.
Number two...There was always a choice to decide whether to vax or not for most non healthcare workers. There were exceptions made for those that refused on religious or other grounds. They had to test frequently to show they were not contagious but could refuse to get vaxed.
If you were military...that is what you signed up for....to take orders from Uncle Sam. My brother had to take about 50 weird ass shots before going to Afghanistan way before Covid. Nothing new there either. George Washington required a small pox inoculation of his troops in the GD 1700s.
Number three....All of that is a moot point now because there are no laws, unlike abortion, that force that. People that refused to vax could test weekly to get out of it. No exceptions in Ky for rape or incest...No WAY OUT.
Number four....Just stop with the stupid BS about me teaching kids anything that had anything to do with politics. NEVER ONE TIME told a kid anything about my political ideology. NEVER put up anything in my room other than inspirational quotes and the American flag. 99.9 percent of teachers I worked with over 30 plus years do the same. You are being lied to and given fake news about educators because it sells to the gullible fools. Just because some teacher in New York does....has nothing to do with most teachers in America.
Teachers can't get kids to bring in a pencil, write their name on a paper, pick up food wrappers around them or turn in assignments....but we are gonna spend all our instruction time successfully indoctrinating them on abortion, healthcare, drag queens and the border. Do you know how F'ing stupid that sounds???

• Haha
Reactions: BigBlueDave
The vast majority of what you said is patently false.
Number one...The overwhelming majority of people required to vaccinate were in healthcare fields. They already have vaccination requirements in place to work in hospitals. They also typically have mask requirements so this was very typical even before Covid. It was a public health emergency at the time. I feel not one ounce of sympathy for a healthcare worker who won't follow health guidelines. Find a new job if you're a healthcare worker that doesn't believe in science.
Number two...There was always a choice to decide whether to vax or not for most non healthcare workers. There were exceptions made for those that refused on religious or other grounds. They had to test frequently to show they were not contagious but could refuse to get vaxed.
If you were military...that is what you signed up for....to take orders from Uncle Sam. My brother had to take about 50 weird ass shots before going to Afghanistan way before Covid. Nothing new there either. George Washington required a small pox inoculation of his troops in the GD 1700s.
Number three....All of that is a moot point now because there are no laws, unlike abortion, that force that. People that refused to vax could test weekly to get out of it. No exceptions in Ky for rape or incest...No WAY OUT.
Number four....Just stop with the stupid BS about me teaching kids anything that had anything to do with politics. NEVER ONE TIME told a kid anything about my political ideology. NEVER put up anything in my room other than inspirational quotes and the American flag. 99.9 percent of teachers I worked with over 30 plus years do the same. You are being lied to and given fake news about educators because it sells to the gullible fools. Just because some teacher in New York does....has nothing to do with most teachers in America.
Teachers can't get kids to bring in a pencil, write their name on a paper, pick up food wrappers around them or turn in assignments....but we are gonna spend all our instruction time successfully indoctrinating them on abortion, healthcare, drag queens and the border. Do you know how F'ing stupid that sounds???
Once again, Jesus.
Gone for 24 hours or 224 hours, within one page of my return I will always find Sambo posting something that makes me say the highlighted sentence.

Death sentence. Preferably by the parents and as painfully as possible.

This is the outcome of liberal policies that hold no one (except conservatives) accountable.
There aren’t bad enough things that could be done to that lady. Even if she gets the death penalty (she won’t), it would decades down the line before an actual execution because of all the legal delays that would be thrown out, wasting hundreds of thousands (if not more) tax dollars on this completely worthless, evil individual along the way.

Once again, Jesus.
Gone for 24 hours or 224 hours, within one page of my return I will always find Sambo posting something that makes me say the highlighted sentence.
Fact: There are no more federal vaccine mandates. There are NO LAWs in place requiring Covid Vaccines. Jesus knows this... Apparently you don't.

Fact: It was ALWAYS a choice.
"Employees may request an exception from vaccination requirements (if applicable)"

Facts. Science. Data. Are your friend.

Fact: There are no more federal vaccine mandates. There are NO LAWs in place requiring Covid Vaccines. Jesus knows this... Apparently you don't.

There's no law because there was never a law. The Supreme Court found it unlawful for unelected agencies to force vaccinations on employers and employees unless it was emergency organizations with direct engagement with the virus.

Once again, doubling down on COVID like you (and who you align with) never said the things you said and that governments/agencies didn't become totalitarian in the name of "science".

0-2.

No issues from me. Seems like the justice system working the way it’s supposed to regardless of who you are. Or is still a rigged system? Shouldn’t Biden be tweeting nasty messages about the judge? I’m waiting for him to say it’s rigged and suggest we burn down every legal institution in this country. Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I’m confused.

Reactions: Dionysus444
Regardless if you are a Rep or Dem, I think everyone can agree there is no bigger douchebag in the world than Hunter Biden. Just a POS person

Judging by what I am seeing on other message boards, libs feel Hunter went down the wrong road, and deserves leniency.

No issues from me. Seems like the justice system working the way it’s supposed to regardless of who you are. Or is still a rigged system? Shouldn’t Biden be tweeting nasty messages about the judge? I’m waiting for him to say it’s rigged and suggest we burn down every legal institution in this country. Isn’t that what he’s supposed to do? I’m confused.
It’s working like a charm on you squirrel-brained simpletons who can’t see through a glass window.

It’s working like a charm on you squirrel-brained simpletons who can’t see through a glass window.
Well then help me oh wise one. Is the system rigged or not? If Hunter wasn’t convicted you would say it’s rigged. When he’s convicted, it’s still all rigged. That makes no sense.. unless you’re just always going to carry the water for dear leader even when he’s found guilty by his peers. Me personally, I’d rather let the system work the way it’s always worked and the way you always supported it working before Trump convinced you everything is against him.

There's no law because there was never a law. The Supreme Court found it unlawful for unelected agencies to force vaccinations on employers and employees unless it was emergency organizations with direct engagement with the virus.

Once again, doubling down on COVID like you (and who you align with) never said the things you said and that governments/agencies didn't become totalitarian in the name of "science".

0-2.
Can you read? Serious question.
#1 Biden’s order for executive branch workers and contractors includes exceptions for workers seeking religious or medical exemptions from vaccination, according to press secretary Jen Psaki.
(It's against my religious beliefs. God will heal me. God is bigger than government)

#2 Biden also issued separate requirements for businesses with more than 100 employees. Such businesses will have to mandate vaccinations OR require weekly testing of employees.
(I'm gonna test weekly)

#3 "I quit!"

IT WAS ALWAYS A CHOICE.

Facts. Data. Proof. Science.

Come to the light. The side of reason and logic. The dark side of conspiracy theories, disinformation and memes is a dead end street.

Well, since he committed an ACTUAL crime, it worked. Of course we will have to wait and see his punishment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT