POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are free to worship your Cabbage god or whatever you chose and remain in your cult as long as you wish.....I won't stop you.
But keep your damn Cabbage Cult laws to yourself.
You have zero Constitutional right to impose your BS on me or any other American who doesn't worship your head of Cabbage god or any other god you believe in.

"The purpose of separation of church and state is to keep forever from these shores the ceaseless strife that has soaked the soil of Europe with blood for centuries. The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. We are right to take alarm at the first experiment upon our liberties."
James Madison

Strongly guarded as is the separation between Religion & Govt in the Constitution of the United States the danger of encroachment by Ecclesiastical Bodies, may be illustrated by precedents already furnished in their short history.”
James Madison

"I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."
Thomas Jefferson

First Amendment to the Constitution:
provides that Congress make NO LAW respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise.

Keep your mask and Vax mandates God the hell away from us.

Hypocrite.

Coronabro.

Wild that a self proclaimed church going man what say “head of cabbage god”

And how is Alito personal opinion thinking the country is going to hell in a handbasket breaking any of that?

Did he rule on forcing you to say the Lords Prayer every morning or something?
I attend church but don't believe I have the legal grounds to force fellow Americans to follow my beliefs.
I gave the Cabbage god as an example of any religious belief. Doesn't matter whether it's Christianity or Cabbage worship.
Worship as you please....just keep those beliefs out of my government.

So 40% of Trump voters don't think prioritizing family is important. Sick SOB's.
Which is 50% above the average voter and 300% of the Biden voters. Put your anger where it should be.

Say it another way ... a majority of Trump voters value family. A strong majority of Biden voters do not value family. Now that is sick.

Edit ... and ironically more Trump supporting men value family than Trump supporting women. Now that I cannot figure out. Also Biden supporting men value family more than Biden supporting women. That is a little surprising, but not too much.

Last edit: men valuing family and marriage more than women across the spectrum is NOT what conventional wisdom has been the past 20-5000 years... lol

Keep your mask and Vax mandates God the hell away from us.

Hypocrite.

Coronabro.
It was ALWAYS a choice. There may have been consequences like losing your job....but it was still a choice.... ALWAYS.
Masks are still required by some hospitals at times. It's NOT a law though.

Ah, it's not really a good look for someone of her appearance to punch down like that. I have probably done it myself, but I'm an old buzzard, or close to it, not some 20something hot girl. Also, she's totally wrong about politicians and especially actors, most of whom are attractive and charismatic. The social media woke crowd, the Antifas, the Corona zealots, though....yeah, she's pretty much spot on that bunch.
She is not wrong. Having said that ... I just don't understand posting stuff like that, on either side. Unless you're trying to be a political commenter as a career ... I just don't get it. No one really cares what your opinion is and you're gonna generate hate against you. People on both sides.

Worship as you please....just keep those beliefs out of my government.

This statement is an example of how off base your perspective is and frankly, how dangerous it is.

Every person in DC has SOME sort of belief system and represents their constituents who have SOME sort of belief or value system that guides their votes, their voices, and their actions. May have to do with God, may have nothing to do with God. You don’t get to pick and choose which you want out and which you want in. You don’t get to silence people that you don’t agree with or don’t like what they have to say. A truth todays Democrat commie party has forgotten for sure.

Again, until laws are passed that forces you to take part in Christian religious practice or tries to convert you, you have no case here.

Abortion is a choice, too, see?
No requirement to leave your state and travel hundreds of miles.
Jobs are everywhere.
There are no mask LAWS.
Putting on a mask for a shift at work vs becoming a parent 24/7 for the rest of your life at age 12.
Apples to elephants comparison.

This is correct of course. Restaurant owners can only pay $2.13 to customarily tipped employees and by agreeing to take the "tip credit" with respect to those employees. In other words, if the tips fail to take the employee up to the federal MW for all hours worked, then the restaurant owner has to supplement.

As far as I know, Trump is making no proposal about how tipped workers are paid. He proposed that tips should not be taxable wages. What is the justification for this? They are wages, inasmuch as a server's tips will make up the majority of their income. Is this just a political ploy to garner support from young people? Obviously Biden makes similar, nakedly political proposals to appeal to the same people, but what is the justification for Trump's?
They are keeping the money they earned instead of getting money other people earned.

He's terrible propaganda and I thought you were smarter than falling for the same type of clickbait @Lost In FL gets lost in. Guess I was wrong. How did y'all get through all these years with absolutely zero media literacy? Boomers are hopeless.
GPweZE8bcAAyn1j

No requirement to leave your state and travel hundreds of miles.
Jobs are everywhere.
There are no mask LAWS.
Putting on a mask for a shift at work vs becoming a parent 24/7 for the rest of your life at age 12.
Apples to elephants comparison.
You keep saying this and it is incredibly wrong. Any one that did any work, whether private company or federal direct, was required to take the shot, mask up to keep their jobs...livelihood. And while as a teacher I am sure there were plenty of jobs you could find making equivalent money, leaving my job for a minimum wage job would have meant I lost my house and ability to provide for my family. You keep saying 4 hours to get an abortion, for 99 percent of abortions it was a choice to have unprotected sex, a slight inconvenience to kill the baby isnt outrageous. For a vast vast majority, 4 hours to get to a PP is a joke. Under an hour is probably more the average. You say its a choice to lose your job, but its criminal to choose to have unprotected sex and not be able to walk to an abortion clinic. You are incredibly stupid and naive and everyone remebers you cheering death to the unvaccintaed and total destruction of their lives. I pray that children you taught took little to nothing away from whatever you taught them, because it is terrifying to think how you poluted their young minds with absolute trash values and sense of self accountability.

And yes, you would be fired at our company if you refused to wear a mask, which by the way has been overwhelmingly been proven to do ABSOLUTELY nothing to prevent the spread of a virus and that wasnt the intent

If you can't argue in good faith for your position, then you have the wrong position. Let facts and logic lead you to your conclusion, not the opposite.

This is always the case. I struggle to think of a single instance where the radical left is not doing this - emotional "reasoning" to arrive at their predetermined conclusion.

I will say this, Sammy will die on his sword of stupidity versus admitting he is wrong on 99.9% of subjects (he got something right about Biden a few months ago) Points to him for digging in and giving us all a good laugh each day.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Not sure they should be prosecuted because I'm not sure a crime was committed but they definitely should be fired and/or have any active clearance revoked.
Falsifying records to interfere in an election is not a crime? (Don't tell that to the Donald...)

but they should be fired/clearance revoked AND shamed out of the public square. Essentially, they gave us these dark times we now live in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT