POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I thought voter fraud doesn't exist. Isn't that what you lefties have been saying for years?

2eRUwrd

"Yes, and it is Republicans who are enforcing the laws, sentencing her to eight years in prison, and then deporting her ass."

A point that Killa does not understand. Again for you libs, this is why you lost the election and many of the states governor seats. But hey, I like it so, thank you.

"Overall, across all 10 of the European countries an average of 55% agreed that all further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped, 25% neither agreed nor disagreed and 20% disagreed."

How many of that 20% are Muslims who are already there?
19% and 1% of the dweebs that none else likes but muslims until they take charge then, they will kill them too.

Reactions: ymmot31
Truth on law and order as well as white privilege, and the powers of being a female.

I as a white male, speed and get pulled over. Kind of being a smart mouth and pissy(white privilege) with the police so he decides yep this asshole is getting a ticket non-prepayable for BREAKING the law. On the other hand my wife gets a ticket, tells me and my white privilege to sit there and shut it.......as she proceeds to play dumb blonde batting her eyes and making sure her DD titties are pushing out gets a "Ma'am I'm going to let you off with a warning this time"........as she looks and laughs at me knowing a GTFO is coming.

Now the reality is, I'm not sorry for any of it, nor is she.

Moral of the story, if you aren't white show some respect, if you don't have big titties be prepared to pay!

Last edited:
What would the Monster.com/Indeed job ad look like for the DNC chair?

Requirements
- Must hate white people and acknowledge white privilege
- Must have hated the United States for several years
- Must be willing to rig primaries
- Must have experience with biased media and pushing propaganda
- If white, must be a beta cuck but we prefer person of color

Truth on law and order as well as white privilege, and the powers of being a female.

I as a white male, speed and get pulled over. Kind of being a smart mouth and pissy(white privilege) with the police so he decides yep this asshole is getting a ticket non-prepayable for BREAKING the law. On the other hand my wife gets a ticket, tells me and my white privilege to sit there and shut it.......as she proceeds to play dumb blonde batting her eyes and making sure her DD titties are pushing out gets a "Ma'am I'm going to let you off with a warning this time"........as she looks and laughs at me knowing a GTFO is coming.

Now the reality is, I'm not sorry for any of it, nor is she.

Moral of the story, if you aren't white show some respect, if you don't have big titties be prepared to pay!

I've probably been pulled over like 20 times in my life with traffic BS. I have got out of it twice. That's it.

I'd like to see stats of men vs women as well.

I did want to see that troll get his ass beat, tbh, but we didn't see much from that video, tbh. Probably a leftist clown portraying a trump supporter; he sure acted like a leftist douche. Idc what your beliefs are, if you're out there acting like an idiot, you can get stomped. You deserve it, tbh. You're literally asking for it, so you can get it and go all viral like you're hoping for. Fn trolls. And I guarantee those poor cops had to go over there and break that shit up. These idiot kids are just wasting everyone's time.

Man. It's that time again.

Hopped in the car to New Orleans this morning. Got an 87 in a 70 ticket. Effing state trooper. But I was nice. Kept my hands where he could see him and was on my way.

The last day I boarded this ship was the day Hillary fainted. Wore my trump garb in Mexico and they didn't really think he would win. Will be interesting what they say to me this time.

I'll be scared at the prospect of any Democrat winning in 2020 but I would love to understand the rationale behind pushing Clinton again.

"Hey, didn't work in 2008 or 2016 so let's try it again."

-She is beyond corrupt
-She has zero accomplishments
-Her Clinton Foundation has been further exposed as a pay to play scheme since 11/8
-She lost to a guy who never worked in politics at all and she lost despite being completely protected by the press and using them as an attack dog.
-She offered no change at all from Obama as well.
-She couldn't get the black vote to come out like they hoped either.

But it would not surprise me from the left though. They refuse to change and have doubled down. Got our asses handed to us in every branch? Better keep pushing identity politics, attacking people, rioting and protesting and send out Hillary Clinton again.

They are determined to put a woman in office and parlay that with the whole first black in office to maintain the facade of the tolerant and acceptance party.

Reactions: Moopyj
I'll be scared at the prospect of any Democrat winning in 2020 but I would love to understand the rationale behind pushing Clinton again.

"Hey, didn't work in 2008 or 2016 so let's try it again."

-She is beyond corrupt
-She has zero accomplishments
-Her Clinton Foundation has been further exposed as a pay to play scheme since 11/8
-She lost to a guy who never worked in politics at all and she lost despite being completely protected by the press and using them as an attack dog.
-She offered no change at all from Obama as well.
-She couldn't get the black vote to come out like they hoped either.

But it would not surprise me from the left though. They refuse to change and have doubled down. Got our asses handed to us in every branch? Better keep pushing identity politics, attacking people, rioting and protesting and send out Hillary Clinton again.
I really enjoy public enemy's bullet point posts lol

The Democratic Party ran, not on the strength or virtues of their candidate, but on what a horrible person Trump was, how appalling all the "dog whistles" and "dangerous rhetoric" he used on the campaign trail were to them, and what a hideous dumpster fire his administration would be.

Now that they lost the election, they must now oppose anything and everything that Trump says or does, regardless of whether it actually would benefit this country or its people, because if he is found to be an honest, well-meaning person, a fair and unbiased leader to all Americans, and if he successfully guides America to jobs, prosperity, and a higher international standing, the Democratic Party will be found out as the lying, labeling, libeling, louts who tried to enslave minorities into indentured servitude to the party by portraying the opposing candidate as their personal boogeyman.

And when this realization dawns upon the people they sought to enslave, they will turn their backs on the Democratic Party for a generation.

Which is why I predict that support for Democratic Party candidates will continue to erode, Republicans will make even more gains in 2018, and 2020 will be a Reagan-era landslide.

They are determined to put a woman in office and parlay that with the whole first black in office to maintain the facade of the tolerant and acceptance party.
I think Warren is the woman the left will trot out now. I just can't fathom the dems running Hillary again. It makes no sense at all.

But I'm 100% for it. Go get em Hill, surely this time you finally win HA HA

Prepare for the leftist hate mob to attack you Joy.

The leftist hate will definitely greet her inside. The icy stares she will get, the instant hate she will be subjected to by all these enlightened, tolerant people...odds are she will be verbally attacked, and I would not be surprised if she were physically attacked.

...but I love it!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT