POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here’s the facts, for all you sad sack losers who oppose Donald Trump. No Russia collusion. No J6 treason. No drinking bleach and being ray-cost about the truth that it came from Chy-na.
It’s all right here. We have been sold out by everybody who rigged the election. Hang them!

This is unbelievable if true.

What laws are on the books today regarding Covid? What Covid laws have been passed by Congress under Biden?
Buncha Chicken Littles.
Wonderful that you don't deny what I said, but try to reframe it in the form of questions so it doesn't sound like it was as bad.

Why does it matter to you? The point all can see is that she claims the OSHA rep told her to do so, so it was not her decision, whether correct or not. Yet, the Alphabet Cult attacked HER.

That is the story.
Even a 'Caveman' (meant in just, CC) understood the very simple point of my anecdote, Dion. Are you that obtuse that you can't read and comprehend even a little? My client was instructed to remove Pride posters by an OSHA inspector. I don't know the reason why nor is that the point. She didn't do it of her own volition - she was told by an inspector to do so. Maybe it wasn't OSHA and my client misspoke but it was someone official. And the alphabet Nazis lost their shit and made her work environment so uncomfortable that she left.

Wonderful that you don't deny what I said, but try to reframe it in the form of questions so it doesn't sound like it was as bad.
Big deal. Put on a mask in public and stay six feet away from people during a world wide pandemic.
Oh the horror. 😂😂😂
Buncha Chicken Little Ladies.

so it is an individual thing? thanks. I honestly didn't know.

Just as sad is how the women in that picture are getting hosed. The fix was in, yet they have to act like this is normal. They worked so hard and had no chance to win because a dude with a penis was in the competition. It is degrading to them
and apparently white women need not apply

Why does it matter to you? The point all can see is that she claims the OSHA rep told her to do so, so it was not her decision, whether correct or not. Yet, the Alphabet Cult attacked HER.

That is the story.
I just thought it was interesting they'd have to take it down. Wanted to know by what regulation. OSHA inspectors have to provide a written report of the inspection with all the details afterwards so any recommendations should be in there. I've dealt with plenty of MSHA inspections and never heard anything like that so was interested in what regulation it was, maybe something to do with public spaces for patients? Why do you care that I'm interested in learning?
Even a 'Caveman' (meant in just, CC) understood the very simple point of my anecdote, Dion. Are you that obtuse that you can't read and comprehend even a little? My client was instructed to remove Pride posters by an OSHA inspector. I don't know the reason why nor is that the point. She didn't do it of her own volition - she was told by an inspector to do so. Maybe it wasn't OSHA and my client misspoke but it was someone official. And the alphabet Nazis lost their shit and made her work environment so uncomfortable that she left.
I'm wondering about the details. You claim an OSHA inspector told someone to take down Pride posters. That's a pretty sensational claim, it's hard to see how that would have been the case. Who told her to take them down? On what legal justification? The details matter here, there are plenty of ways in which your "friend" comes out not smelling like roses and very, very few where she was actually in the right. Honestly, it's far more likely the "Gen Zers" have a legitimate case for discrimination. Hence why I asked what regulation the inspector was enforcing, as that's highly germane.

Last edited:
No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.
Public property is public property, Karl. Is there even one issue you can address without the taint of victimhood?

1500 Border jumpers yesterday in Jacumba, CA and......................ONE Border agent to deal with them all.

Mayorkis: "Most sophisticated border control tools ever!!"

lmao

And to follow up, that's an utter DISGRACE to put one border patrol agent in the mix with 1500 migants from all over the world. DISGUSTINGLY dangerous for him.

Of course the bayou trash has to comment on race theory. @AustinTXCat drags up multiple old posts a day and nary a peep, but challenge his Daughters of the Confederacy worldview and his jimmies get all rustled.
How much time have you spent outside the USA?

I'll hang up and listen.

Buncha self centered whiners complaining about wearing a mask and staying 6ft apart to save old people during a worldwide pandemic. Assholes
We've gone on quite the journey from me saying:

"It is amazing to this day that people, primarily the Democrats and leftists, between 2020-21 that were wrong about COVID keep doubling down to everyone else about how they didn't say the things they said about COVID and didn't have a totalitarian view of government in regards to the pandemic."

To you trying, I guess, to dismiss it by saying "psh, there are currently no laws" to now arriving to what my very statement was suggesting "if you didn't wear a mask you're an asshole".

Truly amazing and breathtaking.

Last edited:
my thought too
They are quite happy to have Hunter only face the gun charges, in Delaware, especially when he should be facing serious tax and failure to register as foreign agent charges, and likely others.

It’s the only charge where they can trot out the “he was addicted but he’s overcome so much and we are so proud of him” line.

And the only charge that doesn’t lead back to Joe.

The others are way more serious and cynical …..but were miraculously not pursued despite tons of evidence on the laptop and elsewhere.

And it’s in Delaware to boot!

This is all orchestrated.

Last edited:
Hence the polarization in our country. Y'all believe what you believe and we have our opinions too. If one believes a fetus is a person and so abortion is murder it's completely understandable wanting to stop it. And if one doesn't think those things then they're obviously up for debate. It's a tough topic.
So, if someone believes they have the RIGHT to walk around and shoot people in the head and us sane people disagree, then it is "up for debate". Yeah, really tough. Your positions are disgusting. You are a terrible human being.

You should really stop.

Breathing.

Vaccines have NEVER been 100 percent effective. Nobody ever said they were.
BULL SHITE. You cannot just make shit up and not expect to be called on it. You are such a FING liar!!

BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” — town hall.

And there are MANY other links I could have chosen. You were duped ... because you want to be duped and have zero ability to think for yourself.

EVEN POLITIFACT agreed. They gave it a Half-True, which when fact checking a Dim means he absolutely said it and no amount of SPIN can unsay it:

"Some critics of Biden suggested that he had left an inaccurate impression — that if you're vaccinated, you can't spread the virus.

Those critics had a point: Biden did overstate the degree to which vaccination curbs an individual’s ability to spread the virus to someone else."

See previous post. Sam ... go play in a busy street. Very busy LMAO.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
BULL SHITE. You cannot just make shit up and not expect to be called on it. You are such a FING liar!!

BIDEN: “If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die.”

BIDEN: “You’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.” — town hall.

And there are MANY other links I could have chosen. You were duped ... because you want to be duped and have zero ability to think for yourself.
Biden was overselling its effectiveness just like Trump was telling people to inject bleach and take hydrochloriquin.
Both are idiots.

So, if someone believes they have the RIGHT to walk around and shoot people in the head and us sane people disagree, then it is "up for debate". Yeah, really tough. Your positions are disgusting. You are a terrible human being.

You should really stop.

Breathing.

It's about provoking you as well.

It's not open for debate and they know it. Abortion is snuffing out a life; they just don't care. They can rationalize it to themselves due to their profoundly corrupted moral compass.

EVEN POLITIFACT agreed. They gave it a Half-True, which when fact checking a Dim means he absolutely said it and no amount of SPIN can unsay it:

"Some critics of Biden suggested that he had left an inaccurate impression — that if you're vaccinated, you can't spread the virus.

Those critics had a point: Biden did overstate the degree to which vaccination curbs an individual’s ability to spread the virus to someone else."

See previous post. Sam ... go play in a busy street. Very busy LMAO.

SImilarily, they'll just memory hole or reframe the past to be something that it wasn't. It's just tactics, just who they are - no integrity.

Biden was overselling its effectiveness just like Trump was telling people to inject bleach and take hydrochloriquin.
Both are idiots.
You really are stupid. This has been debunked a dozen times on here, yet it is still your "go-to".

As SDC says, you have zero integrity.

So it was just "Biden was overselling". Just Biden, huh? Let's go on a little journey ...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT