POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, it's already on public record. Both the time stamp of the post, the investigation into it, and Merchan's letter. A little late to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

"My cousin is on the jury, and he says Trump will be convicted."

So, if someone believes they have the RIGHT to walk around and shoot people in the head and us sane people disagree, then it is "up for debate". Yeah, really tough. Your positions are disgusting. You are a terrible human being.

You should really stop.

Breathing.
Welcome to freedom of religion. Seems goofy to me too but them’s the breaks.

Reactions: sambowieshin
Hence the polarization in our country. Y'all believe what you believe and we have our opinions too. If one believes a fetus is a person and so abortion is murder it's completely understandable wanting to stop it. And if one doesn't think those things then they're obviously up for debate. It's a tough topic.

I think Dems blocking ultrasounds as a prerequisite to getting an abortion tells me they don’t want anyone changing their beliefs either or simply want to remove guilt from the equation.

But why? No one feels guilty about getting their appendix removed or getting a haircut.

I think Dems blocking ultrasounds as a prerequisite to getting an abortion tells me they don’t want anyone changing their beliefs either or simply want to remove guilt from the equation.

But why? No one feels guilty about getting their appendix removed or getting a haircut.
Most people for whom the right to abortion at any point is their lodestar have never seen a video of an actual abortion, especially a late stage one .

Why does it matter to you? The point all can see is that she claims the OSHA rep told her to do so, so it was not her decision, whether correct or not. Yet, the Alphabet Cult attacked HER.

That is the story.
If OSHA tells you to do something, you do it. They aren’t an organization to be messed with. Like the IRS, they can make your lives miserable or cost you a crap ton of money.

Reactions: exemjr
Well, it's already on public record. Both the time stamp of the post, the investigation into it, and Merchan's letter. A little late to put the toothpaste back in the tube.

Attempt to edit number five or six:

- If proven to be accurate, of course
-Go ahead and lock up or refresh again you effing website. lol

"You did not read that; you have been brainwashed; you are just in the Trump cult."

Is what they will say................................ probably.

Last edited:
He says he grew up in parts of the Middle East. And Eastern KY. And Europe. And probably DC and PA and DE too. Rumor is he chopped down trees with Paul Bunyan.
Geez, he's taking a page right out of the Biden play book. Tell these idiots what they want to hear, and they will believe it. Problem is, sam, plat, rod, shin, and a couple of others are the only ones here buying that bs.

Because of people like you who try to make them.

I just thought it was interesting they'd have to take it down. Wanted to know by what regulation. OSHA inspectors have to provide a written report of the inspection with all the details afterwards so any recommendations should be in there. I've dealt with plenty of MSHA inspections and never heard anything like that so was interested in what regulation it was, maybe something to do with public spaces for patients? Why do you care that I'm interested in learning?

I'm wondering about the details. You claim an OSHA inspector told someone to take down Pride posters. That's a pretty sensational claim, it's hard to see how that would have been the case. Who told her to take them down? On what legal justification? The details matter here, there are plenty of ways in which your "friend" comes out not smelling like roses and very, very few where she was actually in the right. Honestly, it's far more likely the "Gen Zers" have a legitimate case for discrimination. Hence why I asked what regulation the inspector was enforcing, as that's highly germane.

No. The details do not matter to someone not looking to tangent this down a rabbit hole. If someone in authority told her to take it down, the Alphabet Cult needs to be reprimanded. And, unless this is some diversity business, why does the sexual identity poster have to be up? Up or down, no one should be harassed. Start learning the important stuff.

No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.

BS Sambo-loving dodge. George and Thomas represent the citizens and foundation of this country. As a citizen, they represent me. Fool. Those people who take pride in their country. Something you don’t know jack about.

This is the problem with D-Sus and his Cult. They want to define the winners and losers.

the entire doj is working overtime to discredit and dismiss it as nothing but a looney maga troll. hope i’m wrong

No. A statue of Thomas Jefferson or George Washington isn't representative of a group of people. The Pride mural is specifically to celebrate the LGBTQ community. You can't commit a hate crime against George Washington.

Speaking of monuments, I stumbled on something today about Marx. Guess his grave/monument is on private property and they charge an admission fee for people to see it. Lol

BS Sambo-loving dodge. George and Thomas represent the citizens and foundation of this country. As a citizen, they represent me. Fool. Those people who take pride in their country. Something you don’t know jack about.

This is the problem with D-Sus and his Cult. They want to define the winners and losers.
💯

Bam.

Dion doesn’t speak for the majority. He is the fascist minority that has grabbed power of through the globalist coups.

This an older pic with one of my pups that passed, but this is my pool, because of health reasons I have not opened it in two years. I have had 5 major back / hip surgeries in that last 24 months. Today my pool is open and looking good. So, so glad this chapter of my life has closed. God is good, do not ever doubt that!

11392802_10206763508544489_5118819845513067819_n.jpg

Last edited:
This an older pic with one of my pups that passed, but this is my pool, because of health reasons I have not opened it in two years. I have had 5 major back / hip surgeries in that last 24 months. Today my pool is open and looking good. So, so glad this chapter of my life has closed. God is good, do not ever doubt that!

Is that gunite, or did you go with a fibreglass shell?

And why don't I see a bar?

Reactions: hmt5000
Would argue that she may be the worst of them all which is saying something because that is one F'd up family.
Some people are saying she is controlling him. Apparently he isn't allowed around a bunch of people so she controls who gets to talk to him and what they say.

Reactions: UK_1576

I hope you have an enjoyable and comfortable summer, my friend.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT