How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
8sz8d5.jpg

I could've gone with something from just about any period of the conflict, but y'all complain when I use history so here's one from just the last few weeks:

"many of those who died were burned alive inside their tents."

It’s you, not “y’all”, that avoid history. Hamas and Hezbollah lobbed shells at Israel for years trying to kill innocents. Meanwhile, Hamas also killed industry in Gaza and stole from the people. Then, you might remember, Hamas raped, tortured (tortured and killed children in front of their parents before killing whole families one by one), murdered, and kidnapped over 1,000 innocent people. They took babies, placed them in ovens, and baked them alive. At that point, it no longer was a longstanding skirmish based upon Hamas’s hatred of Jews, but a full on war. And, right out of the gate, you were providing “history” as a justification for Hamas. Hamas hid in its urban holes purposefully situated near hospitals and children, and you blame Israel.

Y’all were dancing and laughing with Hamas when the twin towers fell.

Sammie, are you still wearing your silly ass mask?
I wore one in public places during the height of the pandemic. Once there was some herd immunity built up and I had gotten vaccinated, I was done with it.
I still wear one occasionally in the doctor's office out of courtesy towards others like when I had a really bad cough/upper respiratory infection this past winter. No sense in spraying my mucus out into the air if it can be avoided. I will wear one for others more than for myself.

I wore one in public places during the height of the pandemic. Once there was some herd immunity built up and I had gotten vaccinated, I was done with it.
I still wear one occasionally in the doctor's office out of courtesy towards others like when I had a really bad cough/upper respiratory infection this past winter. No sense in spraying my mucus out into the air if it can be avoided. I will wear one for others more than for myself.

It was definitely the masks and vaccine that saved you.

Merchan, upon learning of this, will probably slap Trump with additional fines/defamation charges for promoting this rumor, when it was clearly Russian disinformation.

Look, we don't have to agree on politics or candidates, but I don't see how anyone can, with a straight face, declare that Trump has not been targeted, prosecuted, and now convicted, by a two tier justice system.

Nobody that claims to be impartial can possibly delude themselves to that degree.

I'd have much more respect for you, if you just came out and said, "Yes, he is being prosecuted on technicalities, while others skate for the same "crimes", and I'm okay with that." But to maintain the outraged piousness, and prattle on about rule of law, as though Trump has received an "even shake", without bias is... Well, I'll put it this way, it's hard to even "look at you" (figuratively speaking), I mean, it's embarassing. I feel embarassed for you.
Well stated.

You translate then. Seems to me like the only babies he cares about getting burned are the ones in nice little houses built on stolen land. Not the same ones in refugee tents just a few minutes south.
Is not most of the land Countries and Empires were built upon "stolen"? How were most countries formed throughout Human history? Was it not through wars and invasions and settlement to claim territories? The "Stolen land" argument gets tiresome.

Last edited:
You would never understand peace. How many muslims live in israel? How many jews live in the west bank?

"Stolen by settlers". LMAO. Any more media slogans?

Your own link says the person responsible was held accountable by ISRAEL! Now, lets see that the other way...whatever... never from you. Useful...
Love the "stolen by settlers" remark, while he adamantly supports millions upon millions of people from all over the world "settling" upon America illegally. Yes, entire communities have been taken over by these colonizers. How many people were driven out of their communities in Minnesota by Somalis? There are parts of Louisville even that have a strong Mexican presence to the point they've driven out many of the local citizens in the area. Drive down Preston Hwy between the Watterson and the Gene Snyder and tell me Hispanics haven't taken over. Go over to the Iroquois/3rd st. area and tell me there isn't a heavy Somali influence. Yeah, it happens. It's why Large cities have areas like a "Chinatown" or "Little Italy". When migrants invade as they are currently in America, they tend to want to congregate with their own people and find vulnerable areas within a city to "settle" to the point the local citizens no longer recognize their own community.

It is not a media slogan. Look it up for yourself. Israel has shipped in over half a million settlers and occupied around 40% of the West Bank in just the last few decades. All in clear violation of international law.
Half a million Settlers? That's chump change to the numbers of "settlers" from all over the world being shipped to the US.

Biden commanding respect on the world stage once again.

My only hope at this point is that there will be enough democrat infighting amongst factions who want to insert the puppet they control* the most that it torpedos their hopes in November.

*it’s when not if he’s replaced at this point.

I honestly don't if it is a joke, or not, but why is the word shooter spelled differently? It is an offensive word that is inappropriate?
I think TikTok censors certain words that allude to "violence". It's why ypeople use "unalived" as opposed to "killed". There are several other examples. I'm sure it was spelled like that to elude the bots finding it.

Reactions: screwduke1
  • Wow
Reactions: blubo
You asked for a link about the IDF burning children alive and I gave you a direct link to that. From just the last few weeks. And like I already said in the first post you took issue with, you don't want to get into comparing numbers.

You understand that the implication of your post was that Israel had burned children not as part of the consequences of war, but as an attack on children, like Hamas.

By saying children have been caught as collateral deaths to war; you have just included every nation and people. 🤦‍♂️

So you are saying a human life is not dependent on a sperm for creation?
Do they not contain human genetic material?
Are they not a necessary part of a yet developed human being?
Are you not destroying a necessary part of a future human being when allowing your sperm to be killed in your sock puppet?
Not illogical...just contradictory to your rigid belief system.
And not saying I believe in unfettered abortion but don't believe in a rigid zero tolerance either.
The Catholic Church has strong religious beliefs regarding this killing of half a human.
https://www.catholic.com/qa/why-masturbation-is-wrong
Consequently, the Church has always definitively taught—and will always teach—that masturbation (CCC 2352) is “an intrinsically and gravely disordered action.” And when committed with full knowledge and complete consent (CCC 1859), it is a mortal sin (see CCC 1854-64).

I rarely, if ever, post in this thread. Responses like this are why. There is not one person who would take this argument seriously, except for you, I guess. Have a good one man.

Damn Sambortion, you just got bitch slapped as hard as I have ever seen a poster get smacked. Ouch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT